Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations (3405 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. / SEX BETWEEN ME AND MY NEW GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations by Teekay21(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
RedMac:
Good evening dear nairalanders... something happened recently to a friend of mine... he has a girlfriend who has been out of town to school since last year... however when she eventually came around to see him last month, she told him of how a girl in her department was answering his surname... (he never had a sister, non that he's aware of, as he is the only child) at first he never saw anything big a deal in it, he said its possible several people are having the same surname, and there could be no chance they are related by blood... he gave instances just has many Igbo's have Okafor's, Igwe's as their names....

so when eventually his girl friend came with this girl to see my friend, one thing led to another without the knowledge of his girlfriend... they had one night stand, it was when my friend told me about it, i asked him of his grandfathers brothers and after so much investigations we found out that this girl was the daughter of his fathers cousin, that is the daughter of the grand fathers junior brothers son... which means the girl he has sex with was his second cousin....

so i decided to bring this issue for you guys to assist me in what to do for my friend, is their any spiritual implication... is their an abomination in all of these...
Abegi even though I know she is my second or first cousin I go still nakana wetin no good
Re: Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations by ParpahSeventy: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
RedMac:

not every relationship between a man and a woman is supposed to end in sex... but not everybody can maintain, especially when as a man you give money to ladies not related to you, there is always that tension of what will i gain, hence sex appears as the only thing the man can benefit

and many of these girls knowing or thinking that they have nothing else to offer the man, present themselves cheaply as a way of saying thank you
Your analyses are very correct and accurate, that's one of the reasons I always advice young men not to assist a girl or woman when you can't let it go like you did humanity a favor, any help you want to render to a lady and you feel you won't render it if the person is a man, you better not do it.
Sex with a lady is never a gain to the male folks, I don't know why people don't understand this, sexing a woman with the idea that you are gaining seems to be an all time low in my opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Boyfriend Is Frustrated With Life / 9 Ladies Share Their Worst Sugar Daddy Experiences / A Cute Face Or A Curvy Shape, Guys Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.