Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent (63237 Views)

Buhari Not In Support Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket For APC - Daily Independent / 8 Lawmakers Refuse To Join Umahi’s Decamping Train To APC - Daily Trust / Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I agree with you. Karma has come calling.

The moral...mind what you say in public because words are like eggs. That's why I always take swipe at Tinubu and his blind followers which always make them call me ipob simply because I don't share in their dirty political ideas. Is it only Tinubu we have in Yorubaland? We really have a long way to go.

I thought Tinubu would have learned from Pa Awo for always being vocal on topical issues. Mallams no dey forget history because they respect history more than any other tribe. Call a fulani man today as young as he could be, of when did they enter Nigeria, where they hail from and how. He would sit you down and tell you everything as if he was there when it all happened. This is what fulanis have taught their children from the cradle. Many of them know the history of Nigeria more than many professors of history. We think they're fools but they're wiser than us.

Why I respect these people and always learn from them on certain issues...if they'd kill you in the next hour, you'd never hear pim from them. They keep their plans until they execute it. Tinubu's mouth is too porous. For me, that's not wisdom but foolishness. Its sad to note that none of his followers ever cautioned him over his past altercations. Now, they're holding all he had said in the past against him and saying he can't be trusted. Now, his chickenns are coming home to roost. When you want to catch a monkey, you act like one. Tinubu is a reason many question our intelligence which we're known for. I hope my people would reason now and do the needful before its too late.

Yoruba nation had never been so humiliated by any govt than it has been in recent times and Tinubu caused it all. Money can't do everything. It's got it's limit. Where money stops, integrity and wisdom will take over . Let him keep flying his private jets and be dashing the emirs money. They are not daft. Since he caused us the disgrace, he should face it alone. Who's Jonathan to be consulted for presidential pick? Where are our virtues as a tribe? So sad!
Why to n pelu obo jawura?
If you a real Yorubaman decode the question and respond

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Clowns keep moving from Amaechi to Jonathan and back to Amaechi. They don’t even know where to stand. Their confusion is so pathetic and sympathetic at the same time grin grin grin
That's what a scale does. Eventually it will strike a balance. From this end, we offer to you our sincerest expression of sympathy in advance. Hopefully there won't be further need for condolences after 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by EagleNest(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
But why Jonathan? Is it that we haven't learnt our lessons or we are irredeemable. So no new hands or ideas to move the country forward. We have seen Jonathan 6 years, it wasn't that great except that electing Buhari have lowered the standard.

We should use this opportunity to up the standard back to sth better.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
APC fielding GEJ as their presidential flag bearer is a sure win the odds of losing with GEJ is 0.0000000% unlike Jagaban that is old but though has the fire inside him, I prefer GEJ run cos he's more likely to get favored by the US, EU and Russia than a well known bullion van thief and terrorist financier(Ie his statement of fighting dirty through terrorism during elections! GEJ is more likely to restore the respect nigeria once had among the international community, I say GEJ and Ambode for 2023 elections!! GEJ's problem is his weak stance towards corruption thats what made him lose the 2015 election to someone people perceived as Mr. Anti_corruption but.we didn't know he was Corruption personified!
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by GreenCovering: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is clear to me now that APC wants Tinubu. But the government of the day is into some closet politicking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Ibkhaleel: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Clowns keep moving from Amaechi to Jonathan and back to Amaechi. They don’t even know where to stand. Their confusion is so pathetic and sympathetic at the same time grin grin grin
You are now the biggest clown...ye shameless online rat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
There is a reason why some of us cannot stand APC and PDP.

Midified

If GEJ joins APC, that just justifies my decision not to vote for PDP, or ANPP, CPC and APC since 1999. It shows that both sides are the same, and neither is interested in developing this country.

See the GEJ supporters who are all happy about GEJ being the candidate of a party they were, not too long ago, calling Islamic party. Honestly, I really hate Nigerian politics. People shamelessly jump from one house to the other.

Tomorrow now, Tinubu is going to move to PDP, and would Tinubu supporters be happy about that.

Plus why is Buhari contemplating handing over to a man he was abusing in 2014?

Nigerians, think. THINK.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by nzeobi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
PROPEACE:

But you guys can be naive Sha. Why didn't he implement it before 2015?
The time from when it was concluded to when he left office was too short remember that he still needed the backing of the legislature, so it's not an overnight something but a process that could take time
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Opolopoopolonio: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Piiggiddiooootts can so love speculations and rumours... grin

Osinbajo all the way... cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by nzeobi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
anonimi:

Implementation of the Confab report is impossible by him.
You obviously don't know how our geopolitics works.

Tell us how our geopolitics work that will prevent the implementation
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by teepain: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
anonimi:

Clowns in the presidency and confusion in Aso Rock?
Sorry for your loss o.
Let Thiefnuibu keep spending the looted money of Lagosians, Abiola's end will be a child's play to his.

Please do not deride the late M.K.O, put some respect to that name. Despite his shortcomings as any other human, he paid the supreme price as a prelude to the democracy you and I enjoy today. It is to his credit that Presidency was zoned to the South in 1999 and that led to a minority President in the person of GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by NurseJP(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria and politics of permutation
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by nzeobi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Jonathan is a weakling. Nigeria needs a man with balls. I will pick Amaechi ahead of Jonathan.

And buhari that is a hard man how has he performed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jonathan has a plan and will avenge his 2015 election loss to Buhari...its very risky when you try to fool who you have fooled ones...

Sometimes you play a fool to fool the fools who want to fool you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by drlateef: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu presidential ambition is dead and buried

His dirty style of politics back then has all come back to hunt him.......

Karma!

You are a neophyte in politics. Let’s see the skills of politics being deployed and you will be shocked. This is not selling spare parts at Idumota. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by drlateef: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Even Buhari knows that he can never do consensus with presidential primaries. The party will collapse.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by mfm04622: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why do Nigerians find it difficult to think?

There is a law that ban GEJ from ever contesting for the post of Presidency of Nigeria ever again. Has that law been repealed?
Before you comment, just answer this question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Amojii:
Jonathan has a plan and will avenge his 2015 election loss to Buhari...is very risky when you want to fool who you have fooled ones...

Sometimes you play a fool to fool the fools who want to fool you.

By joining the party that removed him? By joining the party that his fans were calling Islamic party? By joining the party that was abusing him night and day?

You Nigerians better stop supporting Buhari and GEJ, APC and PDP. Na your destiny dem dey use play ludo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by ayindejimmy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jonathan will join APC and nothing will happen

Quit playing with us bitch!

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Pastorsmile: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
These are just mere speculations.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by silvoclaira: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s] cry ooooo we dey sell handkerchief oo
Shutafuckup ndi ala gorro
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Benzemma(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
If this man embark on this mission, then i will know that he is a complete slowpoke.
So after feeding him with left over, they are hovering around with another half plate. What kind of jazz did the north used on the south?
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by StarGra: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jonathan is a good man but not a good party man....That's why he is still in the good books..

At the end,it's politics,no winner no loser,it goes round in circles...In politics your enemy could become a very good ally someday,you keep them close.....That's what's happening, Tinubu might just lose the ticket,but I don't see that...He has his ground..

tonysunkan:
This is interesting. So, Jonathan could even pause to consider joining APC. What a paradox! My inkling says if he joins the APC, it will end in premium regrets. Mark my words.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by omoakin76: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
I don't buy such stories.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Ezennwa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
We the people of South East have decided to collaborate with Hausa for the betterment of our great country Nigeria.

If there's anyway we have wronged Fulani or Hausa as a whole, we plead for forgiveness. We have realized our mistakes, and would like to work with Hausa people.

If there's no sin, there wouldn't be any repentance. It was Yoruba that deceived us. We thought that we were dealing with human beings, not knowing we were dealing with Snakes in green grass.

We plead with President Buhari to forgive us if there's any way we have wronged him. All we want is a peaceful collaboration with Igbo and Hausa.

From today henceforth, we will support President Buhari towards betterment of our great country Nigeria. Buhari's wish is our command.

Long Live President Buhari,
Long Live Igbos.,
Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by bennybuhari: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Better believe and get your pvc ready.. that is why Buhari just imposed an 85 year old man on you as APC National chairman
omoakin76:
I don't buy such stories.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by bennybuhari: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Which law please?
mfm04622:
Why do Nigerians find it difficult to think?

There is a law that ban GEJ from ever contesting for the post of Presidency of Nigeria ever again. Has that law been repealed?
Before you comment, just answer this question.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Apexmoh: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
is APC no more satanic Islamic Amala ewedu party?
No...no...It's more of a southern Christ-satanic Congress Of Hellfire
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by ensamy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
If it happens, Tinubu will destroy APC and destroy himself... Everything scattered. He is ready to play dirty.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Maobichek: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Agugbadin:
Maintain your current status as tge ovation is loud. Don't make a mistake that you will regret later.

Good day, all my years here, i don't do politics because it's all about hate, tribalism, religion and selfishness. Having said that, i must remind you that no politician in Nigeria have conscience not even GEJ ok.

The issue of GEJ contesting is not his making but that of some powerful people from the North, once it's ratified that GEJ would be the consensus candidate of APC, he will contest. He only proposed that the people encouraging him to contest must do the "fighting" and give him the ticket on a platter of gold.

If GEJ became the APC flag bearer, all APC supporters calling him out will still support him, this is Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent by Googledotcom: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
seunmsg:
They are now clowns because BAT is not in the picture right ?

Which means most of you APC supporters don't have your party at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.