Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... (1045 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Botlord: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Have you ever had to complete with a friend for a girl?... I saw a thread thread here where a guy said his girlfriend had a pregnant for his friend who had helped him in wooing her...

https://www.nairaland.com/7049624/love-wrong-girl-cant-myself#111414551

what I noticed about the guy is that;

1. He's probably a shy guy..
2. He have an innocent personality..
3. He's too clingy and scared of loosing his girl..

Well I had once experience it (competing with a friend for a girl), but I backed out after the first conversation with the girl...
I had this Baby-like handsome face that attract a lot of girls daily, I also noticed people find it hard to believe if I told them my ethnics even in my home town...

This girl has always been trying to get my attention and I noticed it a lot of time but I'm not that social type (Every girl I had dated has been the one doing the wooing themselves)... Later I noticed my friend (The badass type lol cheesy) is eyeing her, then we agreed to chase independently...

Long story cut short, I lost interest and back out after the first conversation (I never chat her up again)... I noticed I easily lost interest in girl, I'm the type that may talk to you today and not talk to you again tomorrow...

Pls share your experience competing for a girl with a friend...

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Sekoni003(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2022
If you and your friends compete for girls then trust me your circle needs an upgrade. Even if two of you like the same chick, that's something you both can talk over a game of FIFA and at the end, one of you says : "she's all yours bro" with no hard feelings of course wink .
It's not worth the tussle tbh plus you both will jeopardize each other's chances of getting the girl in the end. Talk about a lose-lose scenario cheesy

tl:dr : compete for checks, not chicks...
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by thesicilian: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Not with so many girls out there. Closest I came to a competition was when my guy found out his girlfriend was interested in me. His surprising remark was ''you can have her if you want'' and I said ''No, thanks.'' and we laughed over it. They broke up shortly after. I and my guy are still friends till date.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Omo!
This should be the eighth wonder of the world.
Although that shit wanted to happen to me, but i chose the girl's friend over her as my guy was into the girl.
Besides, it's just for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Whazar(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
We no compete for money and riches nah con puna remain

God punish me any day I compete with guy for a girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Cardealer2021(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
I didn't read the post embarassed
The girl you are talking about is that her pix?
Give me her number I want ask her something cool

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Whazar:
We no compete for money and riches nah con puna remain

God punish me any day I compete with guy for a girl

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Bwilliam(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
I almost did for a girl we both met at camp, lol.
the girl was deliberately trying to jam me and the guys head together but I have this code that I'll never fight a fellow man over any woman.
Las Las, the guy and I are business partners in pH and I actually made my first million with him.

Plot twist, the girl was engaged the whole time and got married February this year.

Long live the brotherhood.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Vinnie2000(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op, of course yes! We even fought of which my friend Blow my eye and beat me wella! But the Girl later dumped our 2 for one banker!
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, of course yes! We even fought of which my friend Blow my eye and beat me wella! But the Girl later dumped our 2 for one banker!
kikikiki girl wey sabi,but a banker is not even rich sef
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Vinnie2000(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
kikikiki girl wey sabi,but a banker is not even rich sef
Lols. But ladies do fight because of men too. U guys tear bras and even pants in such fights!.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lols. But ladies do fight because of men too. U guys tear bras and even pants in such fights!.
Only a foolish lady will fight over a man
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Vinnie2000(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish lady will fight over a man
Na so! Big talks! The ladies who tore pants had made dis quote!
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by StrongAlphMale: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Which kind SIMP post una dey create for Nairaland this days? angry

Only a mad man and a simp fights over a girl!!

OP, u never hear say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them.?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Boogyman557: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool As u SEE me So!

I No get RELATIONSHIP!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Have You Ever Had To Compete With A Friend For A Girl?? Share Your Experience... by Botlord: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sekoni003:
If you and your friends compete for girls then trust me your circle needs an upgrade. Even if two of you like the same chick, that's something you both can talk over a game of FIFA and at the end, one of you says : "she's all yours bro" with no hard feelings of course wink .
It's not worth the tussle tbh plus you both will jeopardize each other's chances of getting the girl in the end. Talk about a lose-lose scenario cheesy

tl:dr : compete for checks, not chicks...
Well that's then, maybe you didn't finish the reading..

I retraced my steps after the first conversation with the girl, I'm the type that easily lose interest in a girl...

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Crypto Traders How Far / Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help / Nude Pictures Of Nd2 Poly Ibadan Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.