Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50948 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

Men are validated by success not number of women they have 4kd... women are validated by the number of men they have 4kd and not their success... dont decieve urself

neither on the side of males nor females here buhh you're wrong man!
it's women who don't know their purpose in life that allows themselves to be validated by the number of men they've bleeped.

how did you arrive at this conclusion pls?!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by enonche85(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided

There is a 50% chance she will continue the reckless act while in a relationship with the poster. As the popular saying goes, a leopard never changes it's skin. I believe in giving people second chances though.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by enonche85(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. So It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be more messy.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish and RECKLESS excuse.

Nobody is saying don't have sex, doing it anyhow with countless people is the problem here. We all have to be careful because HIV is real and has no cure.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by AliyuM71(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
OP you're doing the right at right time. It's tough decisions, and even tougher because she's lying or trying to cover up, i understand...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by enonche85(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin small boi wan handle big something
Leave her now if u know u can't handle her past and groom her into a better version of herself...someone better Dan u is waiting so take it as a privilege from GOD to be d one to lead her in the right path
If u are sleeping with her though, just know ur destiny has been turned to a menstrual rag
Discipline urself to stay away from fornication and show her there are still good men out there...can't handle it? Go away from. Ha

Which do you prefer your brother should date, a public item who sleeps around or a normal girl who has control over herself?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by friendl: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2022
You no serious at all ,as if you are a virgin ,..let me tell you ,9ja ladies can't never be faithful ,..things have changed,you better stay with the devil you know ,.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by enonche85(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Guys, it's not as easy as you guys see it, just pray you're not in shoes, thinking about it alone weakens the mind

Bro if u really do like her just observe and give her time to see if she has really changed. If she's still the same then you can end it and take your leave. HIV is real bro so.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
qtguru:

You will see what I mean in the future, it's all a phase. I had the same views too way earlier on Nl
Remember I’m watching you,you must not go astray.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by dancrux(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
It shows you’re a small boy
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by RPGAA: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
I believe you have slept with if yes who will you now dump her for.
Just change her if she's willing to morover she's not your first girl meaning you too have your dirty past
Stop digging dip into her past
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by qtguru(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Remember I’m watching you,you must not go astray.

Omo you post alot just going through your posts, and in every 3mins you have a post in a thread since 9am. You sure you don't want to join Upworks lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
qtguru:

Omo you post alot just going through your posts, and in every 3mins you have a post in a thread since 9am. You sure you don't want to join Upworks lol
Will join at the right time
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by bidexdo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Midas01:
No wonder you fools keep meeting these reckless women.

What then differentiates him from the so called "reckless" girl. One day you people will fvck Mami water and your dvcks will hang there

You dey crazy na your generation be fools, idiot olosho, whey no even know her body count, na your type people dey Bleep and dump. Get out kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by JADESOLA15: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Abeg, I wan ask you, how many girls you don sleep with?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by qtguru(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Will join at the right time

Sure, and it makes sense too, later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Elidrisy20: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
How you take uncover all this secrets, and you are not telling us your own past,both of you have skeleton in your drower ,so close the drower,and move on,if she give you constant kpekus no yawa nw
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by largeman4u(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
If truly she has changed, hold her tight. But watch her closely to be sure she has truly changed from her past. The next girl may have done worse things and they will code it.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Analysiscorner: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
That she cannot do without you is emotional blackmail.
It shows how desperate she is to tie you down.
She might indeed love you, but forget about her expression.
If you like her still marry her, but certainly not because she claimed that she can't do without you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Stanfeelings: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
BRAVO....BEST ADVICE. ADVISER OF THE YEAR. CLAP FOR YOURSELF. U WON AN AWARD....
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by biggestmanhood(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=111439013]Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.[trash /quote]trash as usual
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by machy32: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
A woman is judged by her past same way a man is judged by his future
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. So It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be more messy.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish and RECKLESS excuse.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by IslamIncest: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

U have seen the red flag...
Don’t marry a retired oloshò for a wife and come and complain later....

Nigga move.....

Before and advanceDNA test will be needed to verify if the children the W.hore gave birth to are his grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Rolexjerry(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Do you know that you can predict someone's future from her past?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Femi316: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
You nko... saint
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ClintBackwood: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
I want to share with you a story that I got into about a year ago. Then I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me with other guys from Instagram and in order not to do stupid things and control my emotions, I followed the algorithm from this site https://dateher.org/flirt-on-instagram/. I'm sorry if you're in the same predicament, but I really want to encourage you to read this article. After all, a person is capable of doing very terrible things without controlling his emotions. I hope that your situation will be resolved and will never happen again in your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by godwinkessi: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BePrepared: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Hanty sorry NOT everyone has a 'past' I'm not saying we shouldn't give people chance to change bit saying everyone has an ugly past its a big NO for me. Dont use yourself as a standard (I know sin likes company).

Some of us have never committed fornication b4 talk more of abortion and we are over 30.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mcslize: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2022
ledaman:

For date, you are free to date her but don't make the mistake of getting commited to her or anything marriage along the line.

I met one online too. I know she has been into runs in the past. But she is forming a good girl to me and pretending to be a good girl. She has been finding a way to get me committed to her. But I am not that gullible na. Am not here to defend them, but what makes you think the virgins ones would not behave when they settle down also? Olosho or not it takes the Grace of God to find a good spouse not perfect one. They perfect ones are in heaven. If you truly love a lady mould her to your standard if she not willing let go of her simple as ABC but in a mature and polite manner.

What pains me most is the whole pretense. How can a girl who has been into runs in the past tells you she doesn't know what BJ means. She doesn't know I know she has runs past history. I haven't told her to her very face cuz she is still thinking I will be gullible to get committed to her, even going as far as telling me about when I will settle down.

If you make the mistake of marrying any lady like that, you are on your own. They will never ever change. Marriage will be like prison to them within 1-2 years of the marriage. You better look for a decent girl with no past terrible history to settle down with. They are completely damaged. Don't make that mistake.

ledaman I guess you wanted to post this but you mixed your post with mine. Your post was actually inside mine making it seems like I was the one that wrote that.

To reply your bolded post, will you with your very clear thoughts outrightly marry a brothel wh.ore who has been sexually damaged or a decent lady.

Between a brothel wh.ore who has slept with thousands of men and a decent lady, which among them will have the more tendency to cheat on you in a marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mcslize: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2022
skillmyman:
OP, Do you really know the meaning of love that you are claiming you love a lady you met this January?

If you really love her, her past will mean nothing to you.

Bros, we know what you want so abeg free the babe so.

Most times what most of us call love is just some roller coaster pull of human emotions. People use the word love carelessly these days.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ledaman: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Mcslize:

ledaman I guess you wanted to post this but you mixed your post with mine. Your post was actually inside mine making it seems like I was the one that wrote that.

To reply your bolded post, will you with your very clear thoughts outrightly marry a brothel wh.ore who has been sexually damaged or a decent lady. Well the tendencies of the damaged one is higher, but we should always give benefit of doubt.

Between a brothel wh.ore who has slept with thousands of men and a decent lady, which among them will have the more tendency to cheat on you in a marriage?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by achimendy(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.

How did you know he is a fornicator, did he tell you he's a fornicator?
Saying false things just to strike balance is wrong o.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Bring yourself and your mama make we test am whether una no go get belle in 2 sec tongue
Says a man who think his own man hood is now a community peinis

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.