Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50952 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2022
GUNITGuy:

Please stop lying to yourself based on some celebrity ladies who would still never do without men even being single..... That's why they would still sleep with people's husbands ...do you even wish their life for yourself you have no idea of what their going through inside.....Every woman's dream even when during hoeing phase, single phase or whatever is to find a man that would love her....If she can't get that she give everyone a false sense of happiness especially when she see other women having what she wants her mood would swing

The fact that a woman doesn’t want to get married doesn’t mean she should remain celibate forever, she can still have relationships here and there.

What I am saying is a lot of women are no longer freaked about marriage like before because of how our parents used to say it then and that nobody can use marriage to threaten them anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks

The girl sounds like someone I know...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by skillmyman(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2022
OP, Do you really know the meaning of love that you are claiming you love a lady you met this January?

If you really love her, her past will mean nothing to you.

Bros, we know what you want so abeg free the babe so.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by kobosmart(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
grin them don fvck am finish give you left over u dey ask wetin to do
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Blacksavage: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
My guy free that girl abeg...find new one
She don don destiny her elasticity wey the whole world don enjoy...
Bro na ajeku remain...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Says a man that has never grown balls
Bring yourself and your mama make we test am whether una no go get belle in 2 sec tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Microwhy: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man
You know how many men they fvck your present girlfriend.
That gender, if they're not married yet, they're as free as air.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.

Very funny indeed. grin

Bt some are bad and others are baddo and babbest. I cannot even date a gal with high body count takless of marry unless I didn't know b4 dating her or she doesn't act like it meaning she's changed completely.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by KensonAbule(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Guy everything up there happened in the past.
As for me, I rather fall in love with someone with a reckless path, than a righteous fellow.
Because, a reckless person has seen the world and have decided to settle down. What is that word a Guy will use to approach her, that she haven't heard before?
But all this righteous ones, my brother anything can happen.
If any truly repented Girl shows u love, Omo na you go tire.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by harborlargy(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2022
A lady that has the gut to sleep around even with married men would find it difficult to let the Cat out of her bag.

The best gift you can give your children to come is best mother/father. The process for that is now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Itzhola: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

Bro u could just forget about it all. Same thing with my babe. They are not different with their past. Also 15. She had sex and all that. But wen we meet it all changed. Thou I had issue with her past but the point was that she told me all herself leaving no stone untouched. Was furious At first but na she tell me na. What if she hide it nko. Rn we are two years counting already. All I will just say is that ur relationship is fresh. Just watch out if she have change or not. Studied my babe when we started and she did totally change and can say she never had cheat. So just be watchful bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Itzhola: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Be on the watch bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by rolams(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Talk about the present and future now!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Kwinesther: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Keyyom22:
Is there any lady in this country that hv not involve in the bolded?
Haaaaaa... Chaiii please who do you like this? Have you even met 10% of the ladies in this country? If your sisters are like that, it doesn't mean all ladies are like that biko.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Quaddafi29: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2022
She did and does it for money and that's called prostitution. 99% of the tome, they never change because it has become a habit and even u pump her with all the money in the world, she will continue and that endangers your life. Close that page NOW
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Quaddafi29: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2022
She did and does it for money and that's called prostitution. 99% of the time, they never change because it has become a habit and even u pump her with all the money in the world, she will continue and that endangers your life. Close that page NOW
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by jobsonline101(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2022
OP I'll be 100% real with you, you are dating a nymphoma.niac.

She will definitely cheat in marriage. Habits like this don't go away.
It only takes break & come back later with full force.

Better you leave now or worry about going for DNA test for your children later.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Lukayly: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

This story sounds like the story of one girl BOLA met sometimes ago, Bola can you use sex to kill someone son which make me ask her why her sex drive is so high,then she told me the exact same thing you just shared.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by SPAMBOX7: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
Fvcked someone last December and yu call it past? Lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by mclloyd22: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

Yes love is blind but when the issues starts coming out later hope you will still act blind towards it. Don’t always forget a human history/criminal histories like the USA would say. She’s got more tendency to cheat in that relationship especially when the thing isn’t kinda rosy. The rest is going to be your story.. reason
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Thryphosa(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided

Don't generalize things, not everybody has skeleton in their cupboard. I'm talking from experience!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Missyajoke(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.

grin grin grin savage response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by SPAMBOX7: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Contekbbc:
Seriously, everyone is not perfect.
If [b]she has genuinely left her old way,[/b]why can't you forget the past and love her perfectly well.
Las Las,all those things won't matter when USA finally go offensive against RUSSIA.
cool
How do yo know she's genuinely left her old ways. By her opening mouth to tell you? Lmfao grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by advanceDNA: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Come clean to what end? As long as that past will not in the future threaten your partner's spiritual and physical wellbeing then let the past remain in the past. Make your peace with God, repent and let the past remain in the past.

Some people’s past are too “all over the place” ... because they understand the phrase “the world is a small place.” they have no choice than to spill a little to give their partner idea because they know there’s a chance they might be exposed...

an average prostítute or runs girl sleeps with more than 50 men in a year...If my married neighbor that went to Ijebu Igbo to sleep with just one OOU student was exposed when the same girl came to for ushering at job at his daughter’s birthday bash....imagine how easy one can be exposed ....there’s no secret under this cloud and above it..

Let’s just be more disciplined...the same body we used anyhow in the past is what we are bringing into the marriage in the present.. the past is not the past Abeg...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Kay25(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
Your mental health is much needed to survive in marriage if u can't cope with her past biko leave her now before u will end up beating her to death when u are married ooo...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by advanceDNA: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Simran94:

The fact that a woman doesn’t want to get married doesn’t mean she should remain celibate forever, she can still have relationships here and there.

What I am saying is a lot of women are no longer freaked about marriage like before because of how our parents used to say it then and that nobody can use marriage to threaten them anymore.

Even for ordinary flings... no one wants to be in a relationship with a sexually volatile man or woman...
Ive seen lots of people that only want sex relationship no marriage....they always want something close to stability... they don’t just sleep with different people every week..
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by NigAmbassador: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

Chief, you just met her January of 2022? There is nothing new under the surface of the earth. Don't be disappointed, learn to know that everyone has a past. Let me shock you, do you know what your ancestors actually did? Learn to live with peace of mind accepting this fact.

For the Lady, see real love takes time. You also need to be a real man and learn how to see the diamond covered by dirt. You need to ask yourself certain important questions that strikes the very cords of both souls (The Lady's and Yours). No need to get emotional about this issue, get factual and pointed. That why we are Men!

May we live and die as Men would....
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Brushstrokes20: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Once Street, ALWAYS STREET!

Community property wey everybody dey manage,
E reach ur turn, you want to personalise it!
Wicked somebody grin personalise at ur peril undecided

You can take a hoe out of the brothel,
But you can't take the brothel out of the hoe
A word is enough undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by shegz24(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
There is nothing special here.

Majority of ladies out there started having sex as teenagers, have received numerous suitors, have dated/fvcked married men that they know of his status, have had abortion.

In the end, it's about your preference, if you are not comfortable with her past, move on.
Trust your instinct.

Officiallyme:

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2022
jaxxy:

Very funny indeed. grin

Bt some are bad and others are baddo and babbest. I cannot even date a gal with high body count takless of marry unless I didn't know b4 dating her or she doesn't act like it meaning she's changed completely.
Your own body count doesn’t matter abi? Una funny for this forum
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by InsanePsycho(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

You sef smash and move on.

Let her find someone else to dump her naija used kpekus on undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your own body count doesn’t matter abi? Una funny for this forum

I don't jump around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.