Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50969 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Pimine: 3:41am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. So It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be more messy.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish and RECKLESS excuse.

Aswearugaaad

Men and women are not the same. You can't be hoeing around while we're working our asses off to get the bag, and you expect us to accept your cọck-sucking, dick-riding, instagram-ass-flaunting, arab-shịt-eating, chequered past? Hell no! Men wey don do their homework get options so deal with it.

A hoe isn't a wife, sorry.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by RIO1987(m): 3:47am On Mar 29, 2022
are you God, that doesn't have a bad pass,u have yours,or it's that you decided to keep yours aside,guy man up and be happy in your relationship,if you love her
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by HandsomeGuyman(m): 3:49am On Mar 29, 2022
As you done collect your own, japa
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Pimine: 3:49am On Mar 29, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin small boi wan handle big something
Leave her now if u know u can't handle her past and groom her into a better version of herself...someone better Dan u is waiting so take it as a privilege from GOD to be d one to lead her in the right path
If u are sleeping with her though, just know ur destiny has been turned to a menstrual rag
Discipline urself to stay away from fornication and show her there are still good men out there...can't handle it? Go away from. Ha
Aswearugaaad

Wrong. Except she successfully hides her past. Every self-respecting man would dump her slutty ass like hot coal when he finds out. God didn't create man to become captain save-a-hoe.

Guys, If a woman isn't a wife when you meet her, don't try to make her or you'll be sorry.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:05am On Mar 29, 2022
rickleye:

I'll tell you a story... there was this lady who played " hard to get " one of many. She would later tell me that I was " too nice " & polite and tht she was not used to that. She was used to "bad boys " persona. In any case, once we started dating she would tell me her past . When we cuddle she would say mum sends her greetings and confess that she loves me and that she did this or that in her past. ( Had an abortion, had sex with this dude or that ) and she will keep wanting assurances that I wouldn't leave her or discard her because of her past.

Not to sound like a religious nut - But if Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners. Then babe - My love for you is not based on past relationships but in the now. I would chide her and say " Girl you bad o " and we laugh but then she would ask - do I still love her, in which I would respond. yes !

The most important thing is that she is with you Now !!!
As long as she does not have any affliction that you cant deal with - Can she still have kids, or any virus which attacks the immune system but most importantly are you both compatible ?. Then enjoy the time you both have and see where it leads to.

Guy, can't you be real for once?
Everything na joke to you?

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Ishilove: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. Having reckless sex with multiple partners is not a mistake. Every choice we made has consequences. It is good to come clean, if the person you are dealing with can't handle a little thing like your sexual exploitation then he or she wasn't meant to be with you. It takes a matured mind to be in love.
Come clean to what end? As long as that past will not in the future threaten your partner's spiritual and physical wellbeing then let the past remain in the past. Make your peace with God, repent and let the past remain in the past.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mutaultope(m): 4:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Past does not matter but this one is a chronic sex slave
She will cheat on you if you don't do it as others did it ..
marriage is the real eye opener ooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Dybala11(m): 4:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
Has he been sleeping with married women??
Like how will you even justify this with your response, she's literally a runs girl now.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Dybala11(m): 4:48am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. So It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be more messy.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish and RECKLESS excuse.

It's because you've had multiple sexual partners in that past madam, that's the reason for your comment. Some individuals have kept themselves pure and will be disappointed if at the end of it all it's a retired runs girl they later got in a relationship with. He should just leave the girl alone if he can't live with her past, we all have different ideologies about life. Life goes on jor.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mayluxe: 4:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Take time out to pray fervently over it.....If you're my kind of person,you might not be able to withstand so many other revelation that will later come forth, so search deeply if you can really cope with her till eternity....best of luck wishes..
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ThinkSmarter: 4:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Legendoo:

Oponu
Oponu
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Mcslize:

If I should recommend, I will suggest that DNA test should be made compulsory in hospitals.

But my point still remains that ladies should not imitate men in terms of sleeping around, cuz it will in the long run tell in them.

Men have no issue and that's why even if they sleep with a thousand girls today, if they want to settle down, they will still easily pick any girl to settle down without stress.

But that's not same with ladies. That's why ladies should not take after what men are doing.

Unfortunately, it is what it is!

How many Nigerians can afford a DNA test?

You still don’t get my point. How many young girls will a RICH man in his 50s get married to if they all continuously cheat on him? Because you don’t expect a girl in her early 20s who is just discovering her womanhood to be faithful to an old guy, are you?

Funny enough, a lot of women are no longer marriage freaks, some of them don’t want to get married anymore. See the likes of Genevieve Nnaji who already has a daughter, Ini edo chose the IVF option, even Rita Dominic got married in her late 40s, there are also other notable women who no longer see marriage as anything and why should they? See the marriages of today, divorce divorce divorce. Just have money and do IVF or adopt a child. We have many women that have done, are still doing it and will continue to do it.
So if you think you can use marriage to threaten women, lol OYO.

What I am saying is, you men can’t eat your cake and have it.
Good night.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by MadamOk(f): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Why do guys like to see a girl past as a big thing, some even use it against the girl on a longrun.

Well braah follow your mind, if you don't want or love her again let her go

If you still love her, then bury that her past from your mind

Mind you there is nobody without past, either relationship, religion, family and societal past

And if you know that past can change your thoughts or mind, don't ask even if she is saying it on her own, at that point tell to stop
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by tobinson: 5:04am On Mar 29, 2022
All this lady's seems to prove it's easy to deal with love and reckless past.... This is what Yoruba ppl will call ''IYAN OGUN ODUN'' it's will never be erased from your mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2022
service44:
Op your own small, but we both are in the same shoe, my girl open up to me recently and when I think about the unthinkable things this girl has done, I was left to depression. She told me she once had Anna sex with a guy and she couldn't poo for days, she told me the number of married me she has had sex with because of money, the shock of my life is that, she told me she started having sex at 13yr and she has not used condom before, she is 29yr now. What am i going to do? I just pretends as if I don't have time so that she can still reveal more but withing me..............she is no,no.
for 16 years a reservoir for men spe

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by bluefilm: 5:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Everybody has a skeletons in their cupboard embarassed
Why not forget about your girlfriend past and move on.
You were never a part of the past so don't let it bother you. undecided
If you don't like the girl why not smash and go undecided

Story for the gods

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by MsJackson: 5:24am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Poor girl wey had no qualms about sleeping with a married man? 'poor' indeed.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Gointo:
Im tired of people discussing fornication with zero conscience and lot of excitement., when God said dont fornicate its for our good...sin affect oneself and and others,because we are connected like a spider web..anytin happenin on one line of the web affect the whole web somehow..,sinful men fornicate with girls and women,that are the future wifes of their fellow men,but they are worried about the body count of their partner, that hypocrisy at its peak..the cycles goes spreading unfaithfulness among mankind....REPENT AND SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. DONT DIE A SINNER.
Both of them fit each other just like magnet

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Jsucre(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Bro, If you can't manage her past kindly leave her.

There are thousands of girls out there.

If you can accept her,kindly do.

If was in your shoe b4, whenever I remember her past everything about her will just irritate me because thinking about it alone weakens the mind. I just japa.

Kindly follow your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Hurt and disappointed over what every body have a past get used to it and do the right thing
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Moloso:

See them trying to justify their reckless pass.

I no get rough pass make I tell you, and as a lady if your pass is rough I no get any business with you

You are even worse than that girl

Pretender
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ARmanx(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2022
If you love yourself best to stay away from these types of women….spiritually there is nothing good she can offer you secondly these types of women reduce your strength as a man by bringing out your insecurities! Be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Keniwit(m): 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
I heard most of you saying the past is in the past, lolzz..what Abt this too....
Ladies and gentlemen my advice is dat anyone you want to marry Pls try to know their o..I mean dig it out...Don't let anybody lure into A regretful marriage ooo

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by GUNITGuy: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
When they see a promising guy they want you to forget their past ...Ask they to groom one guy or stay wit one they want you to forget their past ....They want to eat their cake and have it back.... see the ways this girls disrespect men and boys of their age during their prime days all of a sudden once they see their close to decline they want a good man with a good job and a simp who won't dig my past

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Joeyfizzo: 6:15am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

girlie ur display picture alone will make me dig up ur past.... �
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mrpojj(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, sta hirted having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Everyone has a past
But some people past are so scary
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Thoughty2(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Stop giving people terrible advise please.

You cannot make plans for the future if you do not have knowledge of the past. It is only a fool that ignores the past and thinks their future will be problem free

If you are with someone, you are with every version of them, both their past, present and future and you need to be comfortable with every page of their story to love them fully.

If somebody was sexually assaulted in the past, it will reflect in their present and possibly their future. You must have the past in mind, so, you know how to handle their present and future.

Forget the past na wetin make some people dump Buhari on top our head.

The past is relevant and will always be relevant, it must not be forgotten

Apt and well said. You deserve accolades
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Naijatask: 6:22am On Mar 29, 2022
rickleye:

I'll tell you a story... there was this lady who played " hard to get " one of many. She would later tell me that I was " too nice " & polite and tht she was not used to that. She was used to "bad boys " persona. In any case, once we started dating she would tell me her past . When we cuddle she would say mum sends her greetings and confess that she loves me and that she did this or that in her past. ( Had an abortion, had sex with this dude or that ) and she will keep wanting assurances that I wouldn't leave her or discard her because of her past.

Not to sound like a religious nut - But if Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners. Then babe - My love for you is not based on past relationships but in the now. I would chide her and say " Girl you bad o " and we laugh but then she would ask - do I still love her, in which I would respond. yes !

The most important thing is that she is with you Now !!!
As long as she does not have any affliction that you cant deal with - Can she still have kids, or any virus which attacks the immune system but most importantly are you both compatible ?. Then enjoy the time you both have and see where it leads to.

Jesus loved us while we are sinners. Oshey pastor wey dy cuddle girl wey e never marry! Omo the hypocrisy of Nigerians stinks to high heavens

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by GUNITGuy: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Simran94:

How many Nigerians can afford a DNA test?

You still don’t get my point. How many young girls will a RICH man in his 50s get married to if they all continuously cheat on him? Because you don’t expect a girl in her early 20s who is just discovering her womanhood to be faithful to an old guy, are you?

Funny enough, a lot of women are no longer marriage freaks, some of them don’t want to get married anymore. See the likes of Genevieve Nnaji who already has a daughter, Ini edo chose the IVF option, even Rita Dominic got married in her late 40s, there are also other notable women who no longer see marriage as anything and why should they? See the marriages of today, divorce divorce divorce. Just have money and do IVF or adopt a child. We have many women that have done, are still doing it and will continue to do it.
So if you think you can use marriage to threaten women, lol OYO.

What I am saying is, you men can’t eat your cake and have it.
Good night.
Please stop lying to yourself based on some celebrity ladies who would still never do without men even being single..... That's why they would still sleep with people's husbands ...do you even wish their life for yourself you have no idea of what their going through inside.....Every woman's dream even when during hoeing phase, single phase or whatever is to find a man that would love her....If she can't get that she give everyone a false sense of happiness especially when she see other women having what she wants her mood would swing
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:26am On Mar 29, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man

The best Sense of the year.

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

As yours re saving money for wedding with her. Please have a savings for DNA too. A word is enough for a wise
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Come clean to what end? As long as that past will not in the future threaten your partner's spiritual and physical well-being then let the past remain in the past. Make your peace with God, repent and let the past remain in the past.
. What if he/she find out from a third party. That's a breach of trust. Marriage and relationships occur as a result of trust. Though I am her first love before we got deeper into our relationship, I ask my girl to lay out every detail of her past and I do the same. We laugh about it and promise each other we won't remember what we discussed that day and our past will not crawl into the future. It is selfishness and a lack of taking responsibility, that will make one not come clean. Never build on a false foundation, it will never stand the test of time. I have witnessed marriage breakup of couples in their sixties simple because the man did something in his hoeing days and he hide it from his then-girlfriend now wife. The old lady refused to live with him again and move out.

Hope you are doing great, nairaland kids doesn't allow us enjoyed a healthy, interactive writeup from you and others girls. I miss the good old days

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87