Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends (698 Views)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by DarkCaesar(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
We’ve been friends and flatmate for years now and he’s been a great buddy but there is this flaw of him that worries me, anytime he has a new girlfriend he always kind of backbite or belittle me behind close doors even though we always act like all is cool between us outside. I do know this because whenever there is issue between them the girls always tell me everything, he did same thing to his own blood brother and after the relationship ended the girl called us and apologized to me and his brother and told us she reacted those ways because of what his ex told her about us and same thing is happening with his current gf……I’m thinking of leaving and staying alone after this but I don’t want him to feel like I left because I’m better financially than him and he obviously don’t have a means to renew the current rent when dues…..been shouldering most of the responsibilities without complaining and always try to lift him when I could but maybe he always perceived my introverted nature as arrogance or something cos most times I’m in my room alone and might not talk for days even up to a week except we bump into each other and hail each other

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by MAGG0T(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided

Some guys feeling funky especially the broke ones...

Such nigha shouldn't be trusted, I'm disgust you still call him your friend..

Better get your own house and stay off, I know say he go de boast to people say Na him de pay for rent and feed you
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by Fahdiga(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cut ties with him. I can't be with someone who talks ill of me at my back
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by bahdpersona(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
You will still leave him, it's a matter of time and how, that bad attitude is a part of him, he'll never stop
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by Realadey(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is better you talk to him on this.
Why must u feel bad over the error your friend commits.
Talk to him and give him instances of his exes and if he refused to change, there is nothing wrong in leaving a frenemy bro
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by Franklyspeakin: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oga like this you no get friend oo. That guy does that so his girls wont see u as an option. He is intimidated by you secretly and it is glaring why from your write up. Aside his girls, you don't know who else he has tarnished your image in front of. You better hurry up and get a new place. Before you will use your hand and accommodate wetin go destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ya said it all mahn

Op the rest is on your hand!!!

[jquote author=Franklyspeakin post=111441084]Oga like this you no get friend oo. That guy does that so his girls wont see u as an option. He is intimidated by you secretly and it is glaring why from your write up. Aside his girls, you don't know who else he has tarnished your image in front of. You better hurry up and get a new place. Before you will use your hand and accommodate wetin go destroy you.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by DarkCaesar(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Oga like this you no get friend oo. That guy does that so his girls wont see u as an option. He is intimidated by you secretly and it is glaring why from your write up. Aside his girls, you don't know who else he has tarnished your image in front of. You better hurry up and get a new place. Before you will use your hand and accommodate wetin go destroy you.
Right from the onset he always knows I don’t want anything to do with his girls, not even chitchat of any sort, just always want to be in my room and get busy with whatever I’m doing……….the present girl now is making it seem like I’m the cause of his present predicament because it’s been months now since he had any meaningful cash in hand and I never complained, I foot the utility bills and provide food even when it’s on my last cash. Now he and the present girl now hold vigil every night and play all this taunting music maybe to spite me or something and not to talk of the unnecessary laughters that erupt from their room regardless of what they talking about, even my girl that do come around found this childish an act to engage in……..
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by DarkCaesar(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Realadey:
It is better you talk to him on this.
Why must u feel bad over the error your friend commits.
Talk to him and give him instances of his exes and if he refused to change, there is nothing wrong in leaving a frenemy bro
want to talk to him about it but I don’t want to make him feel what he’s doing is getting to me or something
Re: How Do I Relate With My Friend That Talks Ills Of Me With His Girlfriends by Slynation(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
There is nothing to talk to him about, nobi everything they dey react to, do your thing on code and get a new apartment...!!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 7pro For Urgent Sale / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Chase Her / ����my Apartment Totally Free��ready For Hookup Waiting For You�����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.