Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? (5520 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Uncle96(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Ashawo ni gbogboyin on nairaland walahi.

Awon ashawo omo
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Reggaemich(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool depend on ur area bro..

For here, u FIT see like 5 different ASHAWOO house for one STREET...

I de ASHAWOO house right now.. I JUST de NACK one bottle of HEINEKEN and CIGARETTE..

Make I use EYES Facebook better ASHAWOO BANI wey I go NACK!

some of Dem de collect 5h and u go NACK as u like..

some 1k and u go NACK as u like...

LITE UP my CIGARETTE in peace bcus u no FIT BLA WEED here..

WTF MAN!
u dey take supplements after all these your sexcapades,

To recover strength/blood

I no sure say OGI still dey your body again
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Boogyman557: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Reggaemich:
u dey take supplements after all these your sexcapades,

To recover strength/blood

I no sure say OGI still dey your body again
Holly Gram cool Ganja Planter no NEED any supplement!

Na we be d supplement and instrument!

WEED is all I need to recover my ENERGY DRINK!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Reggaemich(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Ganja Planter no NEED any supplement!

Na we be d supplement and instrument!

WEED is all I need to recover my ENERGY DRINK!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
no wahala

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Trailblazer93: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

WTF MAN!
I dey with you brotherly

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by shilenji(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
E dey o mafo
When the preek is goood
Stacyomolola:

Bonus or Jara no dey for pussy oga
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
DonroxyII:
That dude no get Joy oo. He is overdose on the Redpills infact, He is a Manufacturer of the Redpill grin. You don kick penalty enter throwing cheesy

grin grin

In case you still need more dose let me know
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Me: Did you enjoy it?
Her: yeah baby u are sweet
Me: You are great
Me: I love you!

End of discussion!
Re: What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? by DonroxyII: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
pansophist:

grin grin
In case you still need more dose let me know
Lol grin ... I'm on Fair Doses to clear my eyes always make e no blur grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Opposite Sexes Be Best Friends? / How Do I Really Know That My Lady Loves Me Deeply? / She Must Get Pregnant First Before I Bring Her Over To America; But She Said NO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.