Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) (111080 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

°°°°°nobody should call me noodles generation°°°°

He retired as a carpenter at Surulere..

4 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Godjone(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Idomie generations clear road
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by DigitalStepdad: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gold
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Looks stronger than Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by fergie001: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
I tore one of my red shirts in a hulkamania style.....got the beating of my life afterwards.

Good ol' days..

13 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
My Ogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Dollarremix(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

A candid wrestler grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Blakpot: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op! Dont wanna ruin the nostalgia, but this guy is a racist scum!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
God Bless You for bringing back good memories.

The world was a kinder, more peaceful world back then.

Never knew that evil would be so widespread and the hearts of people would become like stone.
ArchiLimited:
Hulk Hogan (the actor) tearing his singlet while cupping his hand to his ears to the screams of adulation from his fans, then everywhere going gravely quiet as the undertaker (the villain, or 'Bose') comes in to face Hogan, and we just sitting in front of our box tv with wide eyes experiencing a little slice of heaven cry
When did we grow up so fast??
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Hylyfe: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hulk Hogan was the sensation of the 90's
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

You damn well know who he is. Stop pretending to be younger than your old age. Tinubu of nairaland, always claiming to be sweet 16 when she is an old madam. Continue deceiving yourself by calling people who are much younger than you aunty until menopause hits you hard. Idiota.

3 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

Of course you are made of Indomie grin

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good boobs there
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Giffted(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
this man is legendary
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Klington: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hulk Hogan (the actor) tearing his singlet while cupping his hand to his ears to the screams of adulation from his fans, then everywhere going gravely quiet as the undertaker (the villain, or 'Bose') comes in to face Hogan, and we just sitting in front of our box tv with wide eyes experiencing a little slice of heaven cry

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples

This guy and his group messed with my head those years. Not even my mother's beatings would deter me from watching them every Saturday.
How time flies
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gone are those days,.....Hulk Hogan,ultimate warrior,Andrew the giant....and so on

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:
I tore one of my red shirts in a hulkamania style.....got the beating of my life afterwards.

Good ol' days..

I did same that time and chopped slap from my mother after my elder brother reported me. grin

6 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
jaxxy:
Hulk looks good and his wife is really stunning.

MILF wey go nice to lash grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by danngnews: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

This noodles generation��

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Franking: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hulk Hogan dovorced Miss McDaniel last year. The pictures here are old pictures and very receptive.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
wink
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Respect to the Legend !
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Still sexy
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
You damn well know who he is. Stop pretending to be younger than your old age. Tinubu of nairaland, always claiming to be sweet 16 when she is an old madam. Continue deceiving yourself by calling people who are much younger than you aunty until menopause hits you hard. Idiota.
Candidlady .

My condolences grin

2 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
They said he has a successful carrier both and after his wrestling ....... Let make a good carrier... Shun cultism
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by optimusprime2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples

I remember when he body slammed Yokozuna, that Saturday the whole neighbourhood cheered...

Everybody loved Hulkamania

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by FuckDModz: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
GeneralPula:
The good old days when wrestling and entertainment used to be real and fun..

Nah trash dem dey do these days..

It was never real. You were just dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Everyone loved this man in his time grin

Na beta show man be this.

He'd always add flavour to wrestling.

A major rival many people considered an enigma was the Undertaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.