Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) (111098 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
How come here boobs are still standing at 46? 18 years own don flat finish for naija

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
drlaykay:

cheesy
You are right ma
you remember the pen pal era when we write letters to american stars? I remember my neighbor writing letters to Hulk Hogan and he got Hogan’s customized shirts as gifts. Those era of pen pals was crazy. grin

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hulk Hogan (the actor) tearing his singlet while cupping his hand to his ears to the screams of adulation from his fans, then everywhere going gravely quiet as the undertaker (the villain, or 'Bose') comes in to face Hogan, and we just sitting in front of our box tv with wide eyes experiencing a little slice of heaven cry
When did we grow up so fast??

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples like this recently finished multipurpose centre design

Your understanding of wrestling beats that of most of wrestling fans, if not all of them. It's a theater and not a ring.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by NairalandMD: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Seniorman wit hin trademark moustache.
In those days, wrestling still dey real for fixed bout, noh be pure acting wey dem dey do now...mtchew angry
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by sportskid(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
I remembered how dissapointed I was when Hogan lost to the Ultimate warrior in WrestleMania VI

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by enebelid9(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Unforgetable Moment Davido kickoff the O2 London with powerful entrance after a total Sold out.

O2 arena London was burning like a flame. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7kic6o8ig

ogbiwa:
Hulk Hogan is an American retired professional wrestler, television personality, actor, entrepreneur, and musician.

Jennifer McDaniel is the stunning wife of Hulk Hogan, She was born on May 13, 1974.

Hogan debuted in professional wrestling in 1977, but it wasn't until 1983, when he signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE), that he received worldwide recognition.

Hogan also captured the WWF Championship five times during his first run, with his first reign being the second-longest in company history.He is also the first wrestler to win two Royal Rumble matches in a row, doing so in 1990 and 1991.

Hogan had a successful acting career both before and after his wrestling career, starting with his antagonist role in Rocky III in 1982.

He has appeared in three television shows: "Hogan Knows Best, Thunder in Paradise, and China, IL", as well as several films including No Holds Barred, Suburban Commando, and Mr. Nanny".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1383df442045af26b7b6325308cc1984?client=news
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dude sucks both in movies and wrestling.Never understood the hype around him
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by scobaba: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hulk hogan get bear bear

With him big muscleeeeee

Ghen..ghen ghen ghen hulk Hogan get bear bear with e big muscleee.

If you know you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by ndukwejoe(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
you know now
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

°°°°°nobody should call me noodles generation°°°°
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
ogbiwa:
Hulk Hogan is an American retired professional wrestler, television personality, actor, entrepreneur, and musician.

Jennifer McDaniel is the stunning wife of Hulk Hogan, She was born on May 13, 1974.

Hogan debuted in professional wrestling in 1977, but it wasn't until 1983, when he signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE), that he received worldwide recognition.

Hogan also captured the WWF Championship five times during his first run, with his first reign being the second-longest in company history.He is also the first wrestler to win two Royal Rumble matches in a row, doing so in 1990 and 1991.

Hogan had a successful acting career both before and after his wrestling career, starting with his antagonist role in Rocky III in 1982.

He has appeared in three television shows: "Hogan Knows Best, Thunder in Paradise, and China, IL", as well as several films including No Holds Barred, Suburban Commando, and Mr. Nanny".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1383df442045af26b7b6325308cc1984?client=news

OP pls do your due diligence before you create a topic. As at Feb 2022 they're now divorced.

Cc. Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Judgesledge(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

You just identified yourself as one
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?
The three brothers, Kelvin, Eric? and... Can't remember the last ones name.

Where's Kamala? grin.
TT kamala shocked

I heard he passed on.

Michael/ micho Hayes the fine boy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dmacqh:
Though I was never a wrestling fan, but I completely stopped watching it , the day I realized it was a skit .
My uncle kept on arguing with me , till I showed him a video of 3H interview where he said something about the acting school .
Anyway I don’t know Hulk Hogan . Just heard about him .
My life has been Football , Basketball and F1. Yes I’m proud to be indomie generation.
I was too naive to know it was acting not until the 2000s when I finished secondary school. As a child, I took wrestling more serious that war films. grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by esereme2019: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.
Kamala is dead. Died not too long again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Good boobs there
Good silicone you mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is the man that made me fall in love with wrestling that year... He made wrestling sweet to watch and entertaining.

Every Saturday by 3pm on tv then...Kai!
Indomie and Yahoo generation don't know him e pain them grin grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by DaveJacuzie: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
stileski:
ok
There is no sure odd!! the day you bet all players would put on boot; that day, a player would take off his boots at the 89th minute!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Still looking great but he 4 no come bck small small boys beat am tire

You realize the entire thing is scripted right?
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Those days when wrestling was still wrestling not some shit show now.

Hulk Hogan vs the ultimate warrior

Damn!! angry
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
BAZ001:
How come he’s looking younger and only his beards is old ?
Even though most people here don’t know him
( indomie generation but they will be the first to comment . )

Abroad just sweet, his looking younger while his mates in Lagos are already using walking sticks and looking like grand pa.

We be small boy way back in early 90s. Now we don dey get some strand of grey hair but the man still look fresh like time no really pass him by
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Von Erich family. Starting from their Dad Fritz(real name Jack Adkinson)who died in 1997 aged 68. Five of his sons unfortunately died before him.Kevin,David,Kerry,Mike and Chris all were wrestlers and only Chris is still alive. The grandchildren are bearing the mantle now. Ross,Marshall and even a lady called Lacey are all.grandkids still very active in wrestling world. .
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Those days when wrestling was still wrestling not some shit show now.

Hulk Hogan vs the ultimate warrior

Damn!! angry

grin grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
cheesy cool Hulk Hogan and Undertaker dominated world wrestling federation in the the 90s, what about Kamala that use to slap his belly
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by treatise: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

He's that your PHE teacher in your JSS 2F class
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

no need to talk again
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Ajimusty2: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Still looking great but he 4 no come bck small small boys beat am tire
he needed the money then
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by treesun: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
ogbiwa:

If she was born in 1974, she is 47 plus not 46, unless this was last year news!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by erubati: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
My love for wrestling knew no bounds,but faded the day u realside it was all an act.
Na this guy wey dey always break I'm leg dey make me cry pass back then.he is always flashy with sunglasses.u don forget the name
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by fergie001: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Lol.. Shirt wey your mama use her money buy na em you take practice hulkamania.
Guy, person don mumu for this life aswear

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Eben91: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

grin grin ;DNo wonder
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by pmc01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:
I tore one of my red shirts in a hulkamania style.....got the beating of my life afterwards.

Good ol' days..

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.