Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) (111123 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?
The three brothers, Kelvin, Eric? and... Can't remember the last ones name.

Where's Kamala? grin.
I think either kelvin or Henrik died. The one that wore No boots while fighting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
They said he has a successful carrier both and after his wrestling ....... Let make a good carrier... Shun cultism
Aro mate
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by danngnews: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
One thing Iike about Americans is they know how to enjoy life, no matter their age.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Missionaire: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Back in the days there's a nursery rhyme we used to use his name to sing...

Orkokan show me your power ghen

Another one ghen

It is a miracle ghen ghen ghen.

How time flies.

I see him having twins with his 46 years old wife, I see will Smith trying to slap hulk Hogan on national TV because he said the kids looks cuter than wills kids when they were born.

I see will Smith permanently on crutches, I see Jada leaving him for someone much younger.

This I have seen.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Candidlady: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
You damn well know who he is. Stop pretending to be younger than your old age. Tinubu of nairaland, always claiming to be sweet 16 when she is an old madam. Continue deceiving yourself by calling people who are much younger than you aunty until menopause hits you hard. Idiota.

Is this hate not too much? Kai!
Buhari see what you have caused

IslamIncest:

Candid.lady .

My condolences grin

Iam shocked for serious.. Dude must be really frustrated... God please help 9ja masses some people go just slum die outta heart lmao

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by alienvirus: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Ultimate warrior. They made my childhood.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
ademola721gmai:

I think either kelvin or Henrik died. The one that wore No boots while fighting

Awwnnn.... So sad. I didn't hear about it.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by olabode4dkoko(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

E de sell otapiapia

°°°°°nobody should call me noodles generation°°°°
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by heniford2: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hulk Hogan (the actor) tearing his singlet while cupping his hand to his ears to the screams of adulation from his fans, then everywhere going gravely quiet as the undertaker (the villain, or 'Bose') comes in to face Hogan, and we just sitting in front of our box tv with wide eyes experiencing a little slice of heaven cry
When did we grow up so fast??

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples
dude cheesy wink cheesy stop u just refreshed my memories ❤

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Joshmuch: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Back in the days there's a nursery rhyme we used to use his name to sing...

Orkokan show me your power ghen

Another one ghen

It is a miracle ghen ghen ghen.

How time flies.

I see him having twins with his 46 years old wife, I see will Smith trying to slap hulk Hogan on national TV because he said the kids looks cuter than wills kids when they were born.

I will Smith permanently on crutches, I see Jada leaving him for someone much younger.

This I have seen.
baba, in my days, na Hulk hugan show me your power o. Which one is Orkankan. By the way, it took me long to know it as Hulk hugan. Lagos brought up

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
drlaykay:
Hulk Hogan show me your power
Ghen
Another one
Ghen
It's a miracle
Ghen Ghen Ghen,
grin grin
you must be born in the 80s or early 90s to know this song grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by fergie001: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
I did same that time and chopped slap from my mother after my elder brother reported me. grin
As in after tearing, you will now show your muscle. Then begin to scream, "if you want to be an American."

Person don mumu for this life aswear. grin

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
ogbiwa:
Hulk Hogan is an American retired professional wrestler, television personality, actor, entrepreneur, and musician.

Jennifer McDaniel is the stunning wife of Hulk Hogan, She was born on May 13, 1974.

Hogan debuted in professional wrestling in 1977, but it wasn't until 1983, when he signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE), that he received worldwide recognition.

Hogan also captured the WWF Championship five times during his first run, with his first reign being the second-longest in company history.He is also the first wrestler to win two Royal Rumble matches in a row, doing so in 1990 and 1991.

Hogan had a successful acting career both before and after his wrestling career, starting with his antagonist role in Rocky III in 1982.

He has appeared in three television shows: "Hogan Knows Best, Thunder in Paradise, and China, IL", as well as several films including No Holds Barred, Suburban Commando, and Mr. Nanny".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1383df442045af26b7b6325308cc1984?client=news

Why is his own age not in the story

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
He still look good
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nadeol: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Andre the giant, Ultimate warrior, The Undertaker, Kamala, Kevin Von Eric, The great Kabuki and many more great wrestlers back in the days.....memories sad

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Though I was never a wrestling fan, but I completely stopped watching it , the day I realized it was a skit .
My uncle kept on arguing with me , till I showed him a video of 3H interview where he said something about the acting school .
Anyway I don’t know Hulk Hogan . Just heard about him .
My life has been Football , Basketball and F1. Yes I’m proud to be indomie generation.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
angry
Candidlady:

Iam shocked for serious.. Dude must be really frustrated... God please help 9ja masses some people go just slum die outta heart lmao
grin

My main Agenda with this moniker is to troll, yet I no get that kind energy grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by drlaykay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Beremx:
you must be born in the 80s or early 90s to know this song grin
cheesy
You are right ma
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Thank God you know yourself cheesy
you are elevating him, this one na Shawarma generation.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by amah4game: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Can't forget his match with the ultimate warrior... #epic
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Who hates you? I don't even notice you talk more of hating you. People born in early 2000s know the man Hulk Hogan. Some of them who don't, have probably heard of him or have chewed gums with his pictures in the wrap but you, an old mgbeke born in early 80s are here claiming not to know Mr. Hogan just to lie to the simps here who send you PMs that you're under 20. Shame on you.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

°°°°°nobody should call me noodles generation°°°°
U are.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by tiger28: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
She will leave SOON AS He STARTS needing to wear diapers and having erectile issues .......Men won't listen, STAY with a woman around your age so you can grow and age together!!!!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by muyico(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dam! power mike warrior elephant
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
alienvirus:
Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Ultimate warrior. They made my childhood.
They created a lot of excitement.
The excitement attracted people to watch.
To watch, you buy tickets/pay gatefee.
The ticket money is shared to the wrestlers.
Them fight finish, go and shake hands and chop suya together.
Wrestling is a business. And everyone paid for it.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Ayoolamax: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.
kamela don die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by realstars: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan
not for new generation.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Aplayer: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria vs Ghana Predict free who will win and you can win #1000 follow the link below to predict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opha7OCTv8g
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.
Dead since na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
fergie001:
I tore one of my red shirts in a hulkamania style.....got the beating of my life afterwards.

Good ol' days..

Lol.. Shirt wey your mama use her money buy na em you take practice hulkamania.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by realstars: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan
not for new generation.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dmacqh:
Though I was never a wrestling fan, but I completely stopped watching it , the day I realized it was a skit .
My uncle kept on arguing with me , till I showed him a video of 3H interview where he said something about the acting school .
Anyway I don’t know Hulk Hogan . Just heard about him .
My life has been Football , Basketball and F1. Yes I’m proud to be indomie generation.
You need 1 or 2 powerslams combined with 3 elbow smashes.
After that, you will know all the wrestlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgK3cV510Go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.