Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) (111121 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Bbbw: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by viyon02: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?
The three brothers, Kelvin, Eric? and... Can't remember the last ones name.

Where's Kamala? grin.
The last name should be David and lastly Kamala is dead

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Racist Hulk.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Bashnigga(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
GEEBITE:
Von Erich family. Starting from their Dad Fritz(real name Jack Adkinson)who died in 1997 aged 68. Five of his sons unfortunately died before him.Kevin,David,Kerry,Mike and Chris all were wrestlers and only Chris is still alive. The grandchildren are bearing the mantle now. Ross,Marshall and even a lady called Lacey are all.grandkids still very active in wrestling world. .
Kelvin is Von's only surviving son...Chris committed suicide too.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mummyfour:
can't ever remember that guy winning a fight, but he had a way of capturing the ladies hearts sha.

Yes the good old days.
Every Saturday things cool
But I preferred wrestling then to now.
Nowadays wrestling look more like the wrestlers are acting a movie: it doesn't look real

Yeah, you garrit!

Exactly why I stopped watching it too. Looks staged nowadays. Hulk Horgan was the last set that ended the old series.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
ValeeLove:
you watch wrestling?

As a kid. My dad loved watching it so we followed suit and it became a family delight every Saturday.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by unitysheart(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.

Kamala died that year na
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

°°°°°nobody should call me noodles generation°°°°
Aunty mgbeke, I greet u
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:
If you watched Suburban Commando , you are an OG, the rest add uncle to my name.
Eiya your babe has gone,you better don’t try anything funny,I’m watching you
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Das1mama: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
I remember then in my teen days like" HULK HOGAN SHOW ME YOUR POWER AH ANOTHER ONE AH AND THE LAST ONE" come now if i knw chop your father make i naked baff... Lol
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omo hulk Hogan still looking young o
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Successlane: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
toprealman:
Ultimate warrior vs Hulk Hogan was the last stuff I watched till date. Never been a fan of the sports afterwards

Ultimate Warrior is late now.

I was his fan until the day he defeated Hulk Hogan.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Indomie generations will not understand.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya your babe has gone,you better don’t try anything funny,I’m watching you

You're a weird person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Spandau: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
ogbiwa:
Hulk Hogan is an American retired professional wrestler, television personality, actor, entrepreneur, and musician.

Jennifer McDaniel is the stunning wife of Hulk Hogan, She was born on May 13, 1974.

Hogan debuted in professional wrestling in 1977, but it wasn't until 1983, when he signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE), that he received worldwide recognition.

Hogan also captured the WWF Championship five times during his first run, with his first reign being the second-longest in company history.He is also the first wrestler to win two Royal Rumble matches in a row, doing so in 1990 and 1991.

Hogan had a successful acting career both before and after his wrestling career, starting with his antagonist role in Rocky III in 1982.

He has appeared in three television shows: "Hogan Knows Best, Thunder in Paradise, and China, IL", as well as several films including No Holds Barred, Suburban Commando, and Mr. Nanny".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1383df442045af26b7b6325308cc1984?client=news

OOOORRRRKKKKOGHAAAAAN!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:

You're a weird person
You are an emotional person, be strong and keep been good
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are right,got it mixed up. Kevin is alive and Chris shot himself dead.
Bashnigga:

Kelvin is Von's only surviving son...Chris committed suicide too.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are an emotional person, be strong and keep been good

Lol weirdo giving advice. I'll pass but wish you well though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
your steroids are doing a fantastic job
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by walyx(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
drlaykay:
Hulk Hogan show me your power
Ghen
Another one
Ghen
It's a miracle
Ghen Ghen Ghen,
grin grin

I was about singing this song..lol.. those years uhm
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:

Lol weirdo giving advice. I'll pass but wish you well though
Let me not see you play around else I’ll come for your head
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
Who hates you? I don't even notice you talk more of hating you. People born in early 2000s know the man Hulk Hogan. Some of them who don't, have probably heard of him or have chewed gums with his pictures in the wrap but you, an old mgbeke born in early 80s are here claiming not to know Mr. Hogan just to lie to the simps here who send you PMs that you're under 20. Shame on you.
Guy, she probably might not know the man. Hogan is an old wrestler so people who are not wrestling fan will find it difficult to know him. So, free her. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:

You're a weird person

Wahala. grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

Wahala. grin

She doesn't want to admit that she likes light skinned men
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Still looking great but he 4 no come bck small small boys beat am tire

Anything for the money
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:

She doesn't want to admit that she likes light skinned men

You've found a new crush oh. cheesy
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

But that's what u are
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chai this hulk Hogan dob really old oooo see him beard like fowl feather. Lol
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wow, old age is setting in.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by otikpoko(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.

Hardy boys right?

Niggas that always come to each match with a ladder performing crazy stunts.

Was little then

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by kareemkamil(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
This man made me enjoying WWE, thanks sir, God bless u sir.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

You don call yourself already....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.