Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) (111128 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 46-year-old Sinach Looking Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
otikpoko:

Hardy boys right?

Niggas that always come to each match with a ladder performing crazy stunts.

Was little then

Yes it's them.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Osashalom: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

°°°°°nobody should call me noodles generation°°°°
No wonder you are a kid trying to play the role of an adult on nairaland. I can now understand why most of your comments are upside-down.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
IslamIncest:

MILF wey go nice to lash grin

Man shall not live by lashing alone. grin undecided
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nedstar: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hogan be like me, he too like women with sizable breast. His previous wife had even bigger boobs.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Iyke48: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
At 46 years the thing is still standing
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
qtguru:

You're a weird person

cheesy
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by YesWeCan11: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
pascalbenz:
Those years hulk hogan dey defeat any tin for wwe

What is WWE? It's WWF we know oo grin

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Hulk Hogan has looked old since he was 35. This is nothing new. It’s good to see he’s still in shape. Drugs and alcohol won’t allow many men from his time to live normal lives.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by goodheart01: 1:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?
The three brothers, Kelvin, Eric? and... Can't remember the last ones name.

Where's Kamala? grin.

I love Kamala
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

I love Kamala

What??
No body liked him back then. Na wa o.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by goodheart01: 1:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:

What??
No body liked him back then. Na wa o.

His entrance steps plus his wild and barbaric method of wrestling made me pick an interest in him. Not also forgetting the tribal markings in his face
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

His entrance steps plus his wild and barbaric method of wrestling made me pick an interest in him. Not also forgetting the tribal markings in his face

All these were the things that made me dislike him though. With that ugly mask he wears sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by goodheart01: 1:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:

All these were the things that made me dislike him though. With that ugly mask he wears sometimes.

His main enemies were the Uso brothers aka Superfly and his kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

His main enemies were the Uso brothers aka Superfly and his kids

Yeah.. that reminds me.
What of Bazooka?
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by toprealman: 3:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Successlane:

Ultimate Warrior is late now.

I was his fan until the day he defeated Hulk Hogan.
You stopped being his fan afterwards or something after the victory?
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2022
GeneralPula:
The good old days when wrestling and entertainment used to be real and fun..

Nah trash dem dey do these days..
it was trash then and still trash now. You only became wiser
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Desusi: 4:16am On Mar 29, 2022
See wicked beard!
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Python power,as he was called. Hulkamania has aged gracefully, and still in marriage just like mark calloway(undertaker). He dealt with ultimate warrior, Yokozuna(Rodney agatupu) Roman reigns uncle.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2022
GeneralPula:
The good old days when wrestling and entertainment used to be real and fun..

Nah trash dem dey do these days..

Professional wrestling was never real
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

You know yasef grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by fineberry(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2022
I draw this guy that year hahaha I still have the picture sef....since 2002, I still have that my drawing book. Mind you, the pics look exactly like him. >: grin grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hulk Hogan (the actor) tearing his singlet while cupping his hand to his ears to the screams of adulation from his fans, then everywhere going gravely quiet as the undertaker (the villain, or 'Bose') comes in to face Hogan, and we just sitting in front of our box tv with wide eyes experiencing a little slice of heaven cry
When did we grow up so fast??

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples like this recently finished multipurpose centre design
those days I day really treap for the man,I wished to be him
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by walefalana(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.

��
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

Indomie generation grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:
Where's micho Hayes?

Where's Kamala? grin.
Kelvin, Mike & Kerry Von Erich

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
Kelvin, Mike & Kerry Von Erich

Yeah. See them. Very swift in their moves.
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:

Yeah. See them. Very swift in their moves.

My boss sorry I would have messaged u since, NL bot banned me for 1hr

I'm more than grateful
Pls drop me your Phn number let me call you and thank you proper
God bless u Sir
Unlimited blessings is your portion
God bless you baba, you don comot shame for my face
Oh God please bless Mercychen beyond expectations wherever he is, protect him, whoever he is, lift him up, whatever he does, prosper him
Amen!!!...
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
WhrightJr:

My boss sorry I would have messaged u since, NL not banned me for 1hr
Woowwww I can't thank you enough boss
You're indeed a life saver
5k seen boss
I'm more than grateful
Pls drop me your Phn number let me call you and thank you proper
God bless u Sir
Unlimited blessings is your portion
God bless you baba, you don comot shame for my face
Oh God please bless Mercychen beyond expectations

Amen.

It's ok dear. No need calling again after all this prayers. Take care.

You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Mercychen:

It's ok dear. No need calling again after all this prayers. Take care.

You're welcome.
Okay Sir, thank you very much
God bless you!!!!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by caesymore(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Who is Hulk Hogan

Lol... chicky chicky generation grin
Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by kayo8080: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Hulk Hogan (the actor) tearing his singlet while cupping his hand to his ears to the screams of adulation from his fans, then everywhere going gravely quiet as the undertaker (the villain, or 'Bose') comes in to face Hogan, and we just sitting in front of our box tv with wide eyes experiencing a little slice of heaven cry
When did we grow up so fast??

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples like this recently finished multipurpose centre design

You're a great writer. You should think of writing fiction on weekends or something. Don't waste your talent.

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) by kayo8080: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
BAZ001:
How come he’s looking younger and only his beards is old ?
Even though most people here don’t know him
( indomie generation but they will be the first to comment . )

Abroad just sweet, his looking younger while his mates in Lagos are already using walking sticks and looking like grand pa.

Charly Boy is three years older than Hulk Hogan, and Hulk looks way older Charly Boy. Your theory that people in Yankee look younger than people in Nigeria is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.