Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Leave Your Partner!! And Open This Post!!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Your Partner!! And Open This Post!!!. (327 Views)

Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leave Your Partner!! And Open This Post!!!. by EmmyGee04(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
yeah, so i apologize if this is not what you're expecting to see after opening this thread(actually, i dont know what to call it), but this might be a good thing for you if you're interested. lemme go straight to the point, am a trader(technical trader for crypto and FX, i invest to) and i have been trading for some years now, with all the experience i have gathered, after blowing multiple account(lol, i refuse to give up o, after i don waste money, lai-lai) i decided to work on building a trading community where traders can learn to be reliable on themselves(am not talking of signal services o, i don't even offer them) and can read price charts and make money, so this was suppose to be a kind of payed plan(its a course BTW,) but am making free for limited number of participants interested (i nor mean na free stuff, i just say i go allow few pple for free) before the course will be attached to a price tag( I go soon start to sell am). so this is what i have to say in this disguise thread grin grin.

so if your interested and willing to commit, i will be leaving a google form link at the end of this text, (this business nor be moi-moi oo, nor be ponzi or provide 5k and get 10k, this na real financial skill) but if you're not, you can skip back and continue reading about redpills. see you soon + some of my grammer nor correct, just read and understand.

LINK:
https://forms.gle/SVt18k79VReRjxAt6
Re: Leave Your Partner!! And Open This Post!!!. by OKON125(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

You Are In A Fake Relationship If You See These 8 Things / Watch As Ladies Pray To Marry Chileem Chileem / 12 Little Love Gestures Men Value More Than Lovemaking You Shouldn’t Joke With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.