Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) (55256 Views)

FACT Check_Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Mystic Who Predicted Vladimir Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible and playing out Exactly as the Bible says.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..
See Ezekiel 38&39 and Zechariah 12 .

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

U be mumu

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Shebbs: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
tamdun:

Even jesus could not predict his own death

Jesus Predicted His Death, The Time Was What He Didn't Predict.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Successkay12(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:
Abeg make she gimme just 4 odds angry

At lease her prediction no go waste
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by wilzindinero: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
proudly team Putin
Let's roll baby
western Europe & the US hold over Africa is about to be broken, now is the time to get new Allies. in the voice of lucky Dube...Africa arise
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by richeso: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:

i swear i was scrolling to read this. hahahahahaha. i know i must see it.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by drlateef: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is better than Adeboye and Oyedepo

Lol. At least better than Pastor Sulemon grin.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Mftivi: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
OkCornel:

Why art thou obsessed with the end of the world when there’s no Jewish temple constructed in Israel yet?

Na wa ooo

The beautiful thing is, the passage of time vindicates the truth and exposes lies.

I’m enjoying this circus show. Time will tell.

If Putin doesn’t invade Israel and Ezekiel 38 & 39 doesn’t happen…God isn’t the liar. You are.
The things people say in God's name

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Excuzeme: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..

Mr Man, you are as confused. as confusion itself

Like all these undernourished, emergency Christians, you CANT DIFFERENTIATE between the SPIRITUAL Israel and the PHYSICAL/POLITICAL Israel.
The verse you quoted refers to the SPIRITUAL Israel, Children of God, found among ALL the Nations and Gentiles

That current Political Israel sitting in the middle East, is a creation of Man (Britain, France and America)
and come to think of it, WHY will God himself come down to fight for a Nations that:

- Does not believe in the Word of God, found in the Bible?
- Does not READ the Holy Bible but have and read their own, different Religious Book called The Torah?
- are a lineage of those who murdered Jesus and he cursed them (The kingdom of God have been take from you and given to the Gentiles)
- Do not believe in Jesus Christ and what his death and Resurrection stands for?
- A Nation that does not consider itself as "Christians" but as Jews!

Please, just my advice, stop misleading yourself and taking Pilgrimage to that murderous country that is the ONLY Country in the world still practicing APARTHIED. (Never mind that the Victims are Muslims, but they are still humans like me and you).

God cannot be mocked!
Meanwhile, Israel is a strong Nation, with Nuclear weapons and advanced technology, it does not even need God to fight its battles! grin grin
If only you know who was behind 9/11 and how it was used to destroy Israel's enemies in the Middle East///
If you know, you know.

BTW, l wont be surprised if another religious ignoramus like you, call me a Muslim, ; wont be a Muslim for one minute but l will speak the Truth on behalf of Muslims, if need be, abd ion behalf of every humanbeing, especially fellow Christians. grin
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by noskcid(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
After reading the seven visions of prophet William Marrion branham, do you actually believe his message and do what he preached?
No

Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible and playing out Exactly as the Bible says.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Excuzeme: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shebbs:

Jesus Predicted His Death, The Time Was What He Didn't Predict.

he could have protected Himself but his Death was for the good of mankind, "sacricial death" that needs to happen so that Himans can still have a path to redemption otherwise, we shalll all be Toast, as a result of ingerited seen, which is what is still responsible for our infirmities till today!
Jesus needed to die and He died, so that we might live.
May His sinless blood, shed on the Cross of Calvary, redeem my own soul, what about yours?

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Transcriber: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.
I am not a Putin fan boy but I prefer Russia to the US. The gun laws in the US scare me. I don't want to live in a society where a 16 year old can buy a M16 like a bicycle and spray
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Putin ma nigga!
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Excuzeme: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
HarunaWest:
English is spoken in america. Obviously many will choose it.

Dont mind that village man and his likes, their only aim in life is to get American Visa and as such , America cannot be criticized for doing wrong!
I dont know what people who have got the Visa too many times, have later got the Green card and even became Citizens, should do....... and yet that would not stop them fom telling the Truth, when America does wrong.

For Nigerians, going to America, UK or any Western country is a matter of Colonisation, we are just taking back, in small, small quantities, what they STOLE from us in the past.
Dey must Pay back, aah swear. grin

North Africans mostly prefer France, for the same colonisation and religion.
But l will never accept a French Visa, eveb if they add $1000 on top, same as l will never accept an Israeli or German, Polish Ukrainian, (baltic States generally, including Russia, to a little extent) or even Chinese Visa, those guys are racist towards a black man

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.
America is a shithole! I would rather live in Guadalupe.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

This rubbish makes no bloody sense.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by kong200: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Henon:

Much more better than allah and that prophet that bangs underage girls.

How old was Mary when your god raped her?
How old was Mary when she gave birth to your god?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Thegoodone13(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
A black man will rule over America and it has come to passed (Obama). A woman will rule America either afer Bidin and a small country will rule over the world which is likely to be a Muslim country before the end time will come. I don't thinks its Russia that will rule.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Excuzeme: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Transcriber:
I am not a Putin fan boy but I prefer Russia to the US. The gun laws in the US scare me. I don't want to live in a society where a 16 year old can buy a M16 like a bicycle and spray

The bigger problem is even the lack of "Justice" for a black man, majority of the Police are White and they a black man has no Rights and can be killed for nothing, as long as the Killer is white!

In places like Russia, Ukraine and every Baltic State, the Blackman will likely confront physical Assault from the Neo Nazis, to different degrees, in each country.
Apart from Russia, which is the Centre/Capital of USSR (like Lagos is to Nigeria, in terms of mentality), most people from these Baltic States are White Supremacist buy they are not real Caucasians so, they would take out their "supremacy" of a Black dude, just to fell good. grin grin
Same thing Ukrainians are doing to the Ethnic Russians in Dombas Region, killing them just to prove superiority to Russians.

For a black man, it i snaking a choice between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, not good at all.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by godliman: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any intelligent person will always do a background check on the junks people go all out to post here because they love Putin the mass murderer. The blind mystic in question already has some failed predictions especially concerning Europe with reference to the year 2016. She predicted that Obama will be America's last president, did it happen?
So keep comforting yourselves that Putin will be lord. How old is Putin and when will his global lordship starts. Why do people mock pastors when their predictions fail but will rush to project some trash here about one so called blind mystic. If this prediction were even true you will be very foolish to celebrate it because the so called lord of the world from biblical stand point is the Antichrist- it is not an enviable position because we know ahead that his end will be tragic.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by godliman: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thegoodone13:
A black man will rule over America and it has come to passed (Obama). A woman will rule America either afer Bidin and a small country will rule over the world which is likely to be a Muslim country before the end time will come. I don't thinks its Russia that will rule.
Forget those trash, she said Obama will be America's last President too.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Thegoodone13(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
godliman:

Forget those trash, she said Obama will be America's last President too.
. I ready it from one book 30 years ago. I don't know if its from her
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Danielomisco(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:
bro
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Mavanda(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
There was a time she could see before she lost her sight
Sltp:
Not trying to mock her, but when did blind people start seeing? If she sees the future, then she's not blind.

Or did her blindness come with schizophrenia?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by adedamola777: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
tamdun:
For those who don't know her, 85% of her predictions has come to past, let's wait and see how this one plays out.
Mods fp abegi

Putin that cannot bring Ukraine down?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2022
perambulator:
did she specifically mention Putin because he wasnt even on the scene when she died in 1996

You know Nigerians are boardered about Russia than the failure in their country.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is better than Adeboye and Oyedepo

Jokes have limits. sad
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by realstars: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
4 years
then who brought are you here?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by E2000: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Mokason288:
May God almighty continue to bless Putin

#GODOFWAR
Amen oh.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by kokomilala(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2022
At best,she was a witch; a dark artist,using demonic powers,just like the witch of Endor that Saul consulted after the death of Samuel in the Bible.
Prophecies are from God. Holy men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke them. America's greatness,just like Greek's,the Romans' ,was rightly prophesied in Revelation 13:11.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by DaveHarry(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Russian propaganda. Person wey nobody get record of her prophecy. Different prophesies have been put in her name since she passed on. Those close to her says she never made the prophesies. She was just a traditional healer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.