Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) (55286 Views)

FACT Check_Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Mystic Who Predicted Vladimir Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by HarunaWest(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
obembet:
If you ask some mad Putin followers on nairaland to choose where to relocate btw America or Russia.. 99.999% will not think twice before they choose America.
English is spoken in america. Obviously many will choose it.

4 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Iliveforever(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..
See Ezekiel 38&39 and Zechariah 12 .

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.

You forgot something also, maybe you did that willingly. But the thing is that she also predicted that his glory won’t last long.
You forgot that??
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Hallabee1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one is better than Adeboye and Oyedepo

Aje...

two bottle of beer for you....
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just looking at her pictures give me goosebumps.
Where do these creeps come from FFS send it out of our planet already cry
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by NaijaNaWaa: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Trumpists, food is ready #ZombieCult

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by davillian(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:
Abeg make she gimme just 4 odds angry
Go to her grave

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Iliveforever(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
HarunaWest:
English is spoken in america. Obviously many will choose it.

People will even choose Germany over Russia.
Is Germany also English speaking nation?

3 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by IbomFinest: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
May God almighty continue to bless Putin

#GODOFWAR
Putin fan boys go masturbate on this thread tire today grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by ericprince(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
U have spoken wisely

Why art thou obsessed with the end of the world when there’s no Jewish temple constructed in Israel yet?

Na wa ooo

The beautiful thing is, the passage of time vindicates the truth and exposes lies.

I’m enjoying this circus show. Time will tell.

If Putin doesn’t invade Israel and Ezekiel 38 & 39 doesn’t happen…God isn’t the liar. You are.[/quote]
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Very good
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Lol grin

Na wa o
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by faceland: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
non sense
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by adefitim(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10658161/amp/Blind-psychic-says-Russian-president-Vladimir-Putin-Lord-World.html

Ehen! Baba Vanga abeg come I get 3 questions for you;
1. who go be the next Nigeria President?
2. when am I getting married?
3. Would Nigeria �� beat Ghana �� tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by powerblaze(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sltp:
Not trying to mock her, but when did blind people start seeing? If she sees the future, then she's not blind.

Or did her blindness come with schizophrenia?

Not to mock her, then you proceed to mock her.

Human beings sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by HarunaWest(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iliveforever:

People will even choose Germany over Russia.
Is Germany also English speaking nation?
I have friends in Germany, I have friends in Russia, I have friends in Ukraine as well so I don't know what you talking about. I
personally will relocate to Japan if I were to relocate. It's all about choice brother. You shouldn't speak for people but speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Uptheante(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
tamdun:
For those who don't know her, 85% of her predictions has come to past, let's wait and see how this one plays out.
Mods fp abegi
That means 15% of her predictions didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:
I swear I go put 100K
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
[[s]quote author=Uprightness100 post=111447621]The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible.

Putin and Russia are Major Parts of GOD'S Endtimes Players. Others are Israel, China, Iran, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Ethiopia, Sudan and a host of Nations in and around the Middle East.

Putin and Russia are gonna be a Great Force to reckon with, but she will Brought Low and Crushed when she Comes against Israel with her many other nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY will Put his Hook in Putin Jaw soon, and Drag him down to Israel. He will be so Proud and full of Confidence but THE GREAT KING of kings will Crush and Melt them all.

The Victory won't come from Israel soldiers or Weapons as they will be surrounded and almost Swallowed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will Come down to Win that War for Israel..

There is no more time I tell you. Everything is on point for the Endtimes wars, Beast System , New world Order, One world government, One world religion, etc.

The Rapture is just a Breath away. Do well to Ensure that you Have JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR. Do well to Ensure you are Watching, Praying and Ready. I tell you! There is no more time.
[/quote][/s]
Trash under a different moniker is still TRASH.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by petitejolie(f): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... Is this good news? You hate the US cause of thier domineering attitude, therefore you support Russia to become whatever it is you hate about the US. Where does that leave you?
lol. Sense is far from them

4 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by gambojimeta: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2022

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by reidkrugger(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Has she died? If not they should kill her before she makes more deadly and accurate predictions. Putin being Lord of the world is terrifying.

Ok, dat na joke but Putin already is Lord of the world. Meaning he's the most powerful man on earth but not necessarily Russia being the strongest country on earth. Me sef, I psychic nor be only she.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Caleycashh: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
At least its coming to fulfilment

2 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Her physical eyes are blind, but her spiritual eyes are opened. With her spiritual eyes she can still see visions when awake/asleep, dream dreams, and can sometimes see her environment. If schizophrenia was used to see the future, how come the plenty drug addicts and sick people in the world are not seeing the future....
Sltp:
Not trying to mock her, but when did blind people start seeing? If she sees the future, then she's not blind.

Or did her blindness come with schizophrenia?

4 Likes

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by GloriousGbola: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
https://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-are-the-three-predictions-of-the-witches-in-337509

Later in the play, Macbeth visits the witches in act 4, scene 1, and they proceed to give him three more prophecies.

The first witch tells Macbeth to "Beware of Macduff."
The second witch tells Macbeth to be bold and resolute because nobody born from a woman will harm him.
The third witch encourages Macbeth to be "lion-mettled" because he will never be vanquished until "Great Birnam Wood to high Dunsinane Hill Shall come against him."

Two of the three prophecies manipulate Macbeth into acting rash and overconfident. The witches play on Macbeth's pride and he becomes a victim of his own hubris. Macbeth eventually discovers that he was fooled by the prophecies when Macduff says that he was "Untimely ripped" from his mother's womb and thus defeats Macbeth.

carry on oga putin nothing do you.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by IrepChrist: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:

How there you compare the vessels of God with an unclean spirit....

It's only those that read the word of God that understand this season.

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Apexmoh: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
God is a perfect planner. He foretold us the world war three will start from Eastern Europe. The use of nuclear weapons will destroy American. The sino- Russia taking over the world. Finally Christ reign on the earth by second coming. Glory to his eternal name.
Hmmm... I smell lies. Jesus is nothing but a pr0phet. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Snakedoctor1: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by bluecircle470: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
4 years

No wonder you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by GUNITGuy: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
The world is looking at Predictions but Everything playing out in our Eyes are clearly written in the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible. The wars, famines, Pestilences, Disaters, etc. they are all in the Bible.

What about Nigeria the second most religious country in the world
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Padipadi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
better life ni. Lier
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
And the people decided to follow the unknown angel and forsake the known angel because they think he has done enough. Na all of us go suffer the consequence of change!!!

1 Like

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
tonididdy:
You no hear say she die last century? Go meet Mr Bayo for Twitter make him give you sure odds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off / Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.