Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) (55343 Views)

FACT Check_Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Psychic Says Putin Will Become 'lord Of The World' / Blind Mystic Who Predicted Vladimir Putin Would Become 'lord Of The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2022
SEE THE BLIND LEADING THE DEAF TO THE PIT OF HELLangry
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by TommyAnthem(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mind you, not all Nostradamus'
predictions came to pass, an example was: the world will come to an end around the year 2000, did it come to pass? Not all predictions are accurate. This one is bound to fail cos Putin will never win this war. [1quote author=Gospelpreacher1 post=111447548]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10658161/amp/Blind-psychic-says-Russian-president-Vladimir-Putin-Lord-World.html[/quote]
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by yemmywesey(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Make I go dey exchange my naira to rubles, because it go soon rise pass pounds sterling.
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

Imagine this cross dresser calling me ignoramus. Who’s more ignorant than a gay cross dresser who believes in bullshit and mere guess work from a retàrded old fellow. Na your type all this fake pastors dey use do ritua. Nonentity my foot. Come let me feed u... Wild goat!!

TELL THAT TO YOUR DRUNK FATHER AND PROSTITUTE MOTHER!!!
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by goodheart01: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

PLS TELL THAT TO MY STUPID DRUNK FATHER AND MY WRETCHED PROSTITUTE MOTHER!!!

I just fixed your foolishness
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
goodheart01:

I PRESS MY MAMA TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN

Na so. You try
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by Nitah1: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Excuzeme:

The bigger problem is even the lack of "Justice" for a black man, majority of the Police are White and they a black man has no Rights and can be killed for nothing, as long as the Killer is white!

In places like Russia, Ukraine and every Baltic State, the Blackman will likely confront physical Assault from the Neo Nazis, to different degrees, in each country.
Apart from Russia, which is the Centre/Capital of USSR (like Lagos is to Nigeria, in terms of mentality), most people from these Baltic States are White Supremacist buy they are not real Caucasians so, they would take out their "supremacy" of a Black dude, just to fell good. grin grin
Same thing Ukrainians are doing to the Ethnic Russians in Dombas Region, killing them just to prove superiority to Russians.

For a black man, it i snaking a choice between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, not good at all.
In addition to US where can a black man migrate to and claims right, it's china,Saudi Arabia, Russia or china?
Re: Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) by SMJay: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Mad o
Good morning, what's the new changes in the finance act in respect to PAYE calculation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.