Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] (7654 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by HairyBalls: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
BareFacedLies:

Will Smith would not have tried that rubbish if Chris Rock was built like Brock Lesnar the wrestler

Why has he not gone to slap that August Alsina guy that was fùcking his wife?
I'm not will Smith bruh
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

He started laughing then he saw his wife's reaction. He's a yes man.
are you really a lady?
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by 1Sharon(f): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:
are you really a lady?

What does your question have to do with anything?
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

What does your question have to do with anything?
bcoz you are a shame to the ladies, why on Earth will you call a man who fought for his wife a yes man
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:
bcoz you are a shame to the ladies, why on Earth will you call a man who fought for his wife a yes man

Did you read my Initial response to you??

He initially started laughing at the joke, saw that Jada didn't like it, so he too got upset on her behalf.

He has no mind of his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Did you read my Initial response to you??

He initially started laughing at the joke, saw that Jada didn't like it, so he too got upset on her behalf.

He has no mind of his own.

are you not happy he fought for his wife? Answer me weather he has a mind of his own or not!
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by 1Sharon(f): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:
are you not happy he fought for his wife? Answer me weather he has a mind of his own or not!

Abeg! He did it to please her, not because he genuinely felt she needed protection. He's pussy whipped.

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Abeg! He did it to please her, not because he genuinely felt she needed protection. He's pussy whipped.

stop pretending to being a lady...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Compliment A Girl Personality / Can You Marry A Poor Man? / Meet The Identical Twin Sisters That Amaze The World With Their Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.