Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock (42956 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Ozededes: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
You never too old for this kind talk

Uprightness100:
All I see that happened there was purely a Staged Satanic ritual.

First of all Mr. Smith moved up there with the hidden hand Sign/symbol ( If you know u know). And when u see the stage of the Oscars, it's all decorated with the illuminanti symbols.

Don't be Deceived by them. It's all a distraction. A Distraction to Distract the world from what is Needful and to engage the world Inhabitants in non essentials.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by chaloskyx: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good after all his love for his wife is more than an Oscar let him carry that trophy home and care for it. Trophy that would still cheat on him what a dunce
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Martinola(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
So many NL idiots calling the guy a simp or whatever. Dat so called comedian deserved a hard kick on the balls. So many of them (comedians) makes joke with peoples'private lives, i hate it.

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by lokito: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Antoeni:
*Being a second wife to a right Person Is better than being a first wife to a wrong man.*Ladies think very well.
Jada is An Woman

An? Who be this na

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by LucemFerre: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
People just dey talk n0nsense.
The award had nothing to do with his behaviour it was for him as an "actor" not a "person"
What he did was shameful but, everybody just forget logic dey talk n0nsense.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by DimIsaac10(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Alot that are talking shits were hailing Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Skmoda360(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
JAMO84:
I heard several of his friends slept with his wife, he didn't hit them. He had to hit someone over a mere joke.

WILL SMITH IS A FVCKING SIMP
The guy is a disgrace to manhood .......what a disgrace
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by LyfeJennings(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Will Smith Simpth.

We've always known white men to be cuckold until Will Smith came and broke that record to be the simpest cuckold of all time.

Collect the award from the simp.
He's a disgrace to black men

God bless U
if I was Chris
I would drive a dagger into his nonsense brain

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by PROPEACE: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Any small thing he will start crying like an idiot! Simp!

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by PROPEACE: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
LucemFerre:
People just dey talk n0nsense.
The award had nothing to do with his behaviour it was for him as an "actor" not a "person"
What he did was shameful but, everybody just forget logic dey talk n0nsense.
The crass attitude he exhibited was done during the Oscar. You cannot explain that.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Golan007: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Byt you can't slap August Alsania.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Czario: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pre planned, staged, rehearsed....call it whatever...just like Cosby, and Alec Baldwin...these are rites of passage for the cult.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Golan007: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

First of all Mr. Smith moved up there with the hidden hand Sign/symbol ( If you know u know). And when u see the stage of the Oscars, it's all decorated with the illuminanti symbols.

Don't be Deceived by them. It's all a distraction. A Distraction to Distract the world from what is Needful and to engage the world Inhabitants in non essentials.

Writing from Ajangbadi.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by lifenija: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

shut up joor
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Sheggy13(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezmatosky:
This is a working country. Not a country where a woman will publicly slap her fellow woman and the whole country is celebrating herkiss I swear if na another tribe Bianca slapped eh kiss she for no how far
Not the whole country but virtually all Igbos were praising Bianca for being violent publicly just because she's the wife of their Lord, Ojukwu.
If it were Remi Tinubu that slapped another woman that way, they won't allow us hear word. Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Froshloaded:
Will Smith the biggest simp...
Aa champion and more...grin
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Sheggy13(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
eazisky:
I like what Will Smith did, you don't make fun of a man's wife in his presence in the name of jokes
You're very funny. Will Smith himself laughed about it at first cos he saw the joke in it until he looked at his manipulative wife who was sulking. He had to switch to macho man suddenly just to please her.

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's the way these woke libtards interpret very clearly spoken words to mean the most bizzare things that makes me fear for the future.

Alopecia is simply baldness. Pep Guardiola, Zidane, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Rooney etc are bald. Many girls that use hair extension lose their hair when they get rid of the extension. Boys that also carve their hair frequently suffer alopecia, especially, if genetics does not favour them. As long as I know Mrs Smith she's mostly had short hair and it appeared to be her fashion statement. Her daughter, Willow, has many short hair images saved in the public gallery too.

It was a clear GI Joe joke and the character is a powerful and charismatic female . It had nothing to do with a disease.

If you think that joke in any way mocks a health condition then comedy shows should be prohibited because it means when a comedian makes a joke about someone farting, every listener with gastrointestinal disorder should assault the comedian or every chubby girl with an eating disorder should assault a comedian who makes jokes about a glutton. My examples are even incomparable because alopecia isn't even a sickness.

The "health condition" claim shows that the world is becoming more stupid. Alopecia is not cancer. It doesn't reduce a person's quality of life in anyway. More like a fashion defect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Hezmatosky: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Will you shut your stinking mouth! Everything is about tribe this tribe that! I’m sure if i check your past posts, i’d discover a rabid bigot!

Fool!
Abeg just help me beg Bianca to slap Tinubu wife because she be wife of who sef? Although you make more sense when you are not talking
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Ibunkun1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
izzou:
I wish Jada could let me know the Baba that prepared this JuJu for her.

grin grin Na Fadeyi
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by dettolgel: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let him lose it. Bkack man and misbehaviour everywhere. It's in the DNA. They migrated to the USA over 300 years ago yet, that black man's character has never eluded them...DNA is so strong my people. If you go to the USA, in spite of their exposure and the fact that many of them have never been to Africa in their entire life since their great-great grannies migrated as a result of slavery to the USA, they still behave like Africans.

No white man wouid behave like will Smith had done. He'd just walk away to avoid embarrassment. Their name means a lot to them so, they guide it jealously. I wish Smith could lose the Oscar to serve as a deterrent to others.

Migrate my left yansh. The behaviour of the black Americans was the reason we sold them in the first place. grin grin

You think their ancestors were the best and their family and community still sold them?

We sold them because they were the worst of us. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Decentlyproud(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Of course it was real.

Everytime I remember the incident and see the picture, I cringe. Will was provoked, and rightly so, but he should have used words to slay Chris, not violence. Words are capable of causing more damage than violence ever can because they can break the spirit.

He crossed a line and he deserves to have his award stripped. Disgraceful behaviour.

Apparently Will was captured laughing at the joke maybe not until he noticed the reaction on his wife's face before he reacted.

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by InoGetJoy: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let him lose it. Bkack man and misbehaviour everywhere. It's in the DNA. They migrated to the USA over 300 years ago yet, that black man's character has never eluded them...DNA is so strong my people. If you go to the USA, in spite of their exposure and the fact that many of them have never been to Africa in their entire life since their great-great grannies migrated as a result of slavery to the USA, they still behave like Africans.

No white man wouid behave like will Smith had done. He'd just walk away to avoid embarrassment. Their name means a lot to them so, they guide it jealously. I wish Smith could lose the Oscar to serve as a deterrent to others.
Guy why do you hate yourself so much? You're idolizing the white man as if they don't do any wrong while castigating your kinsmen. You're disgusting. Slavery mentality dey worry you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by hopexter(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

Wahala!
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
I wrote a reply the mofos Dem hide undecided (if you know you know undecided)..

WILL SMITH WAS NO SIMP!! Respect him a helluva lot! Chris 'Stupid' Rock had no business with Smith private affair,so the slap was in order undecided
This sort of BS get a nigga killed .in Tupac and other gangaster celebrity day ,he would be found by the sidewalk ,his body riddled with bullet undecided I hate cho cho choo!

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Sheggy13(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Golan007:

Writing from Ajangbadi.
Are you saying there's no reasonable person from Ajangbadi?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Shegzdave: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tekashi69:
I see niggas here calling will smith a simp but he is a real man for man for standing up for his wife, it’s just so unfortunate that the said wife happens to be a hoe who fvcks almost the whole industry : Wtf!
Can you stand up for such wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Golan007: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sheggy13:

Are you saying there's no reasonable person from Ajangbadi?

I'm just saying that the depth at which one can have such knowledge is very shallow and unlikely.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Shegzdave: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Will Smith no even slap am well well sef.

You don't crack jokes on people without seeking permission.

Rubbish oscar award
Are you serious about this or joking? grin
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by xynerise: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will Smith went too far though.

I was surprised he did that after laughing at the joke. Who press his vawlence button na?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.