Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband (891 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by ThankGodkel: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
One may ask, ‘how could this be possible, for a woman to sleep with her own son while in marriage?’

Normally, it sounds abominable and fictitious; but in this case, it’s a true story.

Since they got married, they’ve not been able to have a child, making the marriage fruitless.

But that was exactly the case with Matina Agawua, a native of Yelwate village in Nasarawa State, Nigeria.

She slept with the son she had from her first marriage to please her new husband who was threatening an end to their relationship if she would not conceive a baby.

But owing to some irreconcilable differences between her and her husband’s relatives, she left the village and returned to Yelwata, her maternal home where she started a mini restaurant to eke out a living for herself and her only child.

Because of the remote nature of the community, however, the business was slow, hence she relocated to Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital where the business appeared to thrive better.

It was in the course of selling food that she met James, her second husband, and they later got married.

But the marriage ran into a storm over its continued failure to produce a child that would cement the bond between them.

In fact, matters got worse as Matina appeared to be giving more attention to her son than she was giving her second husband, causing James’s parents to feel that Matina was simply wasting their son’s time as she was incapable of bearing a child

Matina, who lost her first husband to herdsmen attack after they were married for about two years, had just a son and decided to remarry after spending 13 years as a widow.

But for more than six years after getting married to her second husband, an indigene of Toto Local Government Area of Nasarawa state identified simply as Mr. James, she could not conceive a child for what she said was no fault of hers.

“We had been married for more than six years but were still childless due to my husband’s fault, according to doctor’s report, and I was hearing from the grapevine that he was planning to take a second wife on the grounds that I could not give him a child” Matina told our correspondent.

According to The Nation, trouble was said to have begun when Matina got married to her first husband, Mr Philip (now late), and the marriage was blessed with just a child before Philip died from a gunshot when some herdsmen invaded his village about two years later.

After Philip’s death, Matina had picked up courage to remain in the village since she had a son with her late husband.

James’s mother was said to be particularly unhappy about the situation as she had eagerly looked forward to carrying her grandchild when the marriage was consummated.

But six years down the line, there was no sign of pregnancy, much less a baby. Thus a plan commenced to get James a second wife.

At this point, Matina had joined resources with her husband’s to build a house in Lafia where they lived, with the implication that the new wife would occupy one of the rooms while Matina claims that she committed more resources to the project than her husband.

Amid the frosty relationship, accusations and counter accusations created by the development, the couple did not deem it necessary to go for a medical check-up to ascertain the source of the problem.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/03/06/marriage-why-i-slept-with-my-son-to-get-pregnant-woman-says/

Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by Saviourk: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abomination! impossible things aways happening in this country.
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
SEXUAL BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by everythinggirly(f): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is absurd, that man don't have conscience at all, childbearing is the main reason he married the lady, nothing more! Two senseless people!
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by Shalommy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stale... Chaii undecided
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by SNEFF: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
crazy things are happenning .. crazy things are happening .( my babygirl "Tems")
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by Qatar2022: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iya come and see your gender
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by Administration1: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wahala no too much like this

Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by HopeNeverDies: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Asked Her Son To Impregnate Her In Order To Please Her Husband by Boogyman557: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which kind matterz b DIS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls are the arch gold diggers with their fake love. / A Real Woman Will Continue To Love Her Husband Even If (Pictured) / Lagos Residents Please Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.