Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead (3076 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Grizzly(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2006
Ooops, i shoulda known, so hows u doin 2day? I see u virtually touring nairaland. n e where i go, i see Rhodalyn's been up 2 summin', ,
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Rhodalyn(f): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2006
up to sometin? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what else could it be except trying to boost up ma post wink wink
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by ocho(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2006
at least u're honest about it jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Rhodalyn(f): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by EJaja(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2006
guy u must be carfull becouse this may be a setup are a trial of ur faith.

ur friends may be using har friens as a bate to no ur faith when it cames to dicesion taking.

in my opinon i would say u try her friend if u have notin with ur friend but u must ket her no wat u want to d with her friend to me its not bad

best of luck
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by allonym: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2006
The original poster doesn't make sense.

There is a girl who is interested in him.

He is not dating anyone.

She is not dating anyone.

Why would she drop her male friends for him? Is he some insanely jealous guy who cannot have a girlfriend who has guy friends?

If by male friends, he means she has multiple boyfriends. . .then unless he wants to become boyfriend #10 . , what is he thinking?
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by EJaja(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
allonym see the original poster of this issue is made us understand 2 things
1 He asked hi f/male friend out but se refused
2 He now met a friend of his female friend about herself but instand of answering him se asked him to ask her out and no for himself so wat do u expect an in xperinced man like hte poster to do whem he did not want to los his friend
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Grizzly(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2006
@ E-jaja, Broda IF u look closely u'll c post, preview, spellcheck.,.,try using spellcheck.,ok?.,.lol
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by cheekee(f): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2006
run away from her as fast as your legs can carry you
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by allonym: 5:30am On Feb 24, 2006
E-Jaja:

allonym see the original poster of this issue is made us understand 2 things
1 He asked hi f/male friend out but se refused
2 He now met a friend of his female friend about herself but instand of answering him se asked him to ask her out and no for himself so what do u expect an in xperinced man like hte poster to do whem he did not want to los his friend

1) He asked her out years ago and she refused then.

As for #2, my question still stands

he says she has multiple male friends. He says he hears she is willing to leave all her male friends for him.

So, what does that mean? It means that he either wants a girl who he knows dates multiple guys at once, or he is some insanely jealous guy and she knows that if she wants to be with him, she has to give up her male friends.

That is what the original poster has said. And that does not really make any sense at all.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Cleofel(f): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2006
HER FRIEND IS NOT A GOOD PERSON,IS NOT NORMAL 4 A GIRL TO ASK A GUY TO DATE HER.DONT LISTEN TO HER,IGNORE HER CUZ SHE CAN ALSO DAMP U AS SHE WANTS TO DAMP HER MALE FRIENDS.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Cleofel(f): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2006
or u can try going out with another female friend just to make ur friend jealous n if the plan works,ask her again to go out with u n i think she will give u a positive answer.
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by EJaja(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2006
Cleofel
i would like u to no one thing and get it right if a girl asks a guy out its never wrong, in the real sense that how love should be
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Cleofel(f): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2006
@E-JAJA
WHATEVER.
BUT I WILL NEVER ASK A GUY TO DATE ME CUZ HE WILL NEVER HAVE RESPECT 4 U,THAT IS MY POINT OF VIEW,
Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by bumstuff(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2006
men shocked cool cool cool : grin best thin is 2 play d girl!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead by Olalimits(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
She'll soon find someone better, richer & more fixed than you.
Wanna hear what she' gonna do then

Love Doesnt Exist / Please Advise Me / My Experience Frm Kissin A White Babe And A Naija Babe