Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant (18698 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Tinubu Speaks On Owning Company That Creates PVC, Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Odin13: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

E don turn to direct insult? grin

Oya, go carry the presidency na.

Shebi na your turn. grin

Kemi already said worst about your people .. no dick measures

Next!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Odin13: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Sannisege:
trash from an Mpuru miri Addict

Coming from a Yorubatic being grin
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by PoliteActivist: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2022
DOA
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by ken045501: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Baba that one na your business.. person way write this thing for you try but we know you very well to fall prey for you.. Baba the best thing for you is to rest and guide the younger ones for a better Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by princdebola201(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

k
i hope one day you will use the wealth of our political experience to lift nyamiris out of political wilderness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2022
I have demonstrated my capacity, my gift. I did it and you all, one way or the other, witnessed it. I still have the vision, the focus of a mission that can make Nigeria a better country for all of us.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most qualified and competent man for the job of Presidency .
This is a lesson to everyone who thinks he or she can get the job by federal character instead of merit.
He worked harder than all his opponents.
He will win the election next year.
BAT2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2022
This man is very ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Odin13: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
princdebola201:
i hope one day you will use the wealth of our political experience to lift nyamiris out of political wilderness

You don’t mask laugh with pain.. it will always betray

You’re pain

Very pain.. you can laugh all you wan and face up in a faceless forum.. the facts remained that you’re very pained

Deal with it

Next!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.
.. and for him to believe say Na hype sef

He’s been hearing names .. . Tinubu is not even sure of this Contest

They’re blunt no mean say .. they no go hear wetin you wan talk.. this Yoruba people dey reason .. They disappointed you by not playing gods ..unlike you with your people

Rest Na bla’s

Someone should tell Tinubu he’s constesting for the office of the President.. not some Yoruba people obaship ..

... and then finally after looting and blundering Lagos state .. he wants to plunder and pillage Nigeria

Charity begins at home ..
Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r
Are all poverty stricken states.. yet this Tinubu have not donated to the people of this state .. infrastructure or something of legacy to his people.. knowing how tribalist ..
Na Nigerians and Nigeria he wan work

Yoruba man

Tribalistic Tinubu Must Contest

Must
You and your friends are only making Tinubu more popular. grin

If you want to tackle him, bring out a candidate and promote that person.

Like Sowore...always attacking everybody so that we can support him. Nope. You dont win a race by bringing down others. Like Tinubu says even in this article, focus on your race. This is where Reno Omokri has failed woefully too.

I admonish you to stop criticizing him. Its normal to say your opinion about him...but let it not be like you attack him. When debate time comes, let the participants prepare themselves and attack one another.....its allowed then. That's the rule of the game. All attacks now are making Tinubu stronger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubu that single-handedly calls the shot in Lagos state is here talking about democracy. Well, Buhari and the cabal will show him the true meaning of democracy soon.

His urchins on TVC journalist hangout started chapter one of their wailing. They should get ready for more wailings
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by cosmatika(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Iragbiji cocaine addict, we are waiting for your final humiliation
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by tfelicityk(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Concise
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by sokera: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
[b][/b]As a democrat, you focus on your lane... Go on your lane, maintain your lane, be focused, develop your can-do attitude and, straight ahead, go and win the race.

Jagaban is very brilliant… this man has what it takes to lead this country …

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aspabay(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2022
As a democrat, you focus on your lane. You can’t win a relay race thinking about the baton alone. Go on your lane, maintain your lane, be focused, develop your can-do attitude and, straight ahead, go and win the race. So, I am not worried about some names being bandied around. I am not. If you concentrate on that you will be distracted from focusing, thinking on how to be a winning candidate. Winning is very, very important in a political race, that’s my focus.

Bola Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Lovetoglory(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/29/exclusive-pdp-doesnt-know-economics-101-tinubu-speaks-on-mission-for-nigeria/
Hate him if you like, but the truth is, I believe he has what it takes to govern Nigeria. I am touched by this speech. Even the blind can see. Age should not determine leadership in Nigeria, it should be about the capacity to lead. BAT has it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2022
This was how you guys marketed the disaster we have today has president that has basterdized Nigeria. Tinubu should be in jail for all his criminal activities and not eyeing the highest seat.

APC has settled for consensus and Tinubu will definitely not be the consensus candidate for APC. I hope you guys won't cry blood like some candidates cried during APC convention when this happens

PeaceJoyLove:

You and your friends are only making Tinubu more popular. grin

If you want to tackle him, bring out a candidate and promote that person.

Like Sowore...always attacking everybody so that we can support him. Nope. You dont win a race by bringing down others. Like Tinubu says even in this article, focus on your race. This is where Reno Omokri has failed woefully too.

I admonish you to stop criticizing him. Its normal to say your opinion about him...but let it not be like you attack him. When debate time comes, let the participants prepare themselves and attack one another.....its allowed then. That's the rule of the game. All attacks now are making Tinubu stronger.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by silibaba: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022
aviara:
Tinubu that single-handedly calls the shot in Lagos state is here talking about democracy. Well, Buhari and the cabal will show him the true meaning of democracy soon.

His urchins on TVC journalist hangout started chapter one of their wailing. They should get ready for more wailings

Na d funny tin b dat. D main campaign pesins don dey cry for every where and every beer parlor but for Nairaland diz boy boys dey blow trumpet like say Tinubu don already win election. I don tire for deir mata. Na wen primaries go shelle na den dem go dey go one by one
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Tinubuadvocate: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022
This boy always saying nonsense off point every time .
Odin13:
This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.

They’re blunt no mean say .. they no go hear wetin you wan talk.. this Yoruba people dey reason .. They disappointed you by not playing gods ..unlike you with your people

Rest Na bla’s

Someone should tell Tinubu he’s constesting for the office of the President.. not some Yoruba people obaship ..

... and then finally after looting and blundering Lagos state .. he wants to plunder and pillage Nigeria

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r
Are all poverty stricken states.. yet this Tinubu have not donated to the people of this state .. infrastructure or something of legacy to his people.. knowing how tribalist ..

Yoruba man

Must

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2022
One of the mandate of the new APC chairman is to ensure Tinubu doesn't smell APC presidential ticket. He may likely be disqualified like they did to Obaseki or they will use consensus to push him aside. I expect him to remain a loyal party man even if he doesn't get APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2022
mumu man...

come rule na...

all the odds are against you Mr. Man

Muslim Muslim ticket
Buhari 8 years
You 8 years
another muslim 8 years

ARE YOU OKAY?

SELFISH OLDIE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by silibaba: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Lovetoglory:

Hate him if you like, but the truth is, I believe he has what it takes to govern Nigeria. I am touched by this speech. Even the blind can see. Age should not determine leadership in Nigeria, it should be about the capacity to lead. BAT has it
you are one of those lazy youths that have failed our country.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This boy always saying nonsense off point every time .

Tinubu pikin how far. How d wife and kids. How d Canada hustle. Any headway. Abeg wen u japa no forget your comrades O! No forget us. Dey try send us some tin to hold body
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2022
It will be very sweet if Adamu Abdullahi disqualify Tinubu just like he and Oshiomole did to Obaseki. Pushing him aside with disqualification will be sweeter than consensus. I know he Wont escape one of these.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must

You did not dispute his track record and pedigree did you? Why not focus on that and compare with your candidate? Issues not Insults!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by simpleseyi: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
When will this man learn that he's dealing with a green snake who won't hesitate to bite him in the ass at the slightest opportunity

Tilumbu Buhari don't care about you.

You imposed him (your choice) on Nigerians. Allow him impose his choice on Nigerians too

Tinubu is used to betrayers and traitors. He knows how to make them cry. Buhari will definitely cry if he tries nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by ChicagoBar(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Let's make money online it's free training , you will be making money 3 times a day . Chat me up on 08097691699... Chat only plz
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2022
If Tinubu tries to play dirty by the time they push him aside, they will use DSS to silence him. Listening to him you will see so much arrogance. Somehow he already sees himself began than everyone else. But God resist the proud and gives grace to the humble

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Cryofigbos: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Odin13 post=111462959]This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

I hope u still have time to think about ur personal miserable life........some things get boring in life when u do too much

Maybe is not like that in ur case......I don't see myself hating everyday on someone...at times u should see outcome first b4 u cry more but in a case he keeps winning everyday and getting more support and endorsement yet u have no tangible thing to articulate in dis forum than ur hate and myopic leaking brain
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2022
aviara:
This was how you guys marketed the disaster we have today has president that has basterdized Nigeria. Tinubu should be in jail for all his criminal activities and not eyeing the highest seat.

APC has settled for consensus and Tinubu will definitely not be the consensus candidate for APC. I hope you guys won't cry blood like some candidates cried during APC convention when this happens
And you fell for the marketing gimmicks. Lol.

Stop that rubbish. I dont care about Tinubu. The same way you attacked Buhari, made him popular, and then the marketing gimmicks worked on you all. If you couldn't stop Buhari with your attacks, why do you think you can stop Tinubu by attacking him?

The point is this... if you do not like Tinubu, stop making him more popular with your hatred. Your strategy is terrible. Let people who know about politics tackle him. Have you seen any serious politician employ Reno Omokri this time? Even Jonathan doesnt consult him. He is just making noise on the internet. FFK has been silent maybe he has realised it that he needs to cool off.

Keep shouting here and there attacking the man....and keep making him popular. Is it Buhari who should not be in Jail? Or Okorocha..or even Osinbajo. Tell me who among them should not be in jail.

You keep blab blab blab blabbing as if you lead APC. APC will do this....APC will do that...blab blab blabbing.... as if we are not all in this Nigeria. Wait till APC kicks him out and them laugh at him then. That's what a wise man does. Not this useless rubbish you are doing. And if he eventually picks the ticket, I am sure you will be insignificant just like of he doesnt. It doesn't matter. You can do nothing. If he picks it, you are insignificant. And if he doesnt...you are also. So what?

Go relax!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by deltaprincess(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must

Olodo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim / President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.