Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant (18703 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Tinubu Speaks On Owning Company That Creates PVC, Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by israelmao(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2022
What kind of experience from hypocritical leader?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Flo36: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Though this remark is for apc members, it covers all the small rats who want to add "one time presidential aspirant" to their cv. grin

Names like Peter Obi, Ken Nnamani and Wike. grin
I de laff you no be small, so with or no experience you have about Nigeria politics you believed Tinubu Will be the next president because he helped the north during Buhari elections?
You will be shock at last.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Dearlord(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2022
I don't think the power will ever leave the North if the West and East does not improvise.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by hush15: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/29/exclusive-pdp-doesnt-know-economics-101-tinubu-speaks-on-mission-for-nigeria/

I celebrate with him on his birthday but it all ends there. Those deceiving him and pushing him on are nothing but selfish retards. Asiwaju, you can not give what you don't have. You know this is about yourself and by the time you are thru, you will not only have enslaved everybody, but your minions who you would have lined up for succession for the next century will also only kill this country further.

if you truly love Nigeria, you will sit back, relax and ensure the right things are done. you don't need to be in power to show your affluence, after all, you were a governor last since 2007 but you still exert influence on the affairs in Lagos. So you will be alright, let younger and more transparent people take the role up

happy birthday again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Latest by July this year, all this your marketing gimmicks would have turned to wailing. Your compatriots on TVC journalist hangout who know better than you and can read the handwriting on the wall have started wailing already. So relax bro!!!

PeaceJoyLove:

And you fell for the marketing gimmicks. Lol.

Stop that rubbish. I dont care about Tinubu. The same way you attacked Buhari, made him popular, and then the marketing gimmicks worked on you all. If you couldn't stop Buhari with your attacks, why do you think you can stop Tinubu by attacking him?

The point is this... if you do not like Tinubu, stop making him more popular with your hatred. Your strategy is terrible. Let people who know about politics tackle him. Have you seen any serious politician employ Reno Omokri this time? Even Jonathan doesnt consult him. He is just making noise on the internet. FFK has been silent maybe he has realised it that he needs to cool off.

Keep shouting here and there attacking the man....and keep making him popular. Is it Buhari who should not be in Jail? Or Okorocha..or even Osinbajo. Tell me who among them should not be in jail.

You keep blab blab blab blabbing as if you lead APC. APC will do this....APC will do that...blab blab blabbing.... as if we are not all in this Nigeria. Wait till APC kicks him out and them laugh at him then. That's what a wise man does. Not this useless rubbish you are doing. And if he eventually picks the ticket, I am sure you will be insignificant just like of he doesnt. It doesn't matter. You can do nothing. If he picks it, you are insignificant. And if he doesnt...you are also. So what?

Go relax!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Simple, direct and straight forward.

In sharp contrast to the variety of democracy practised by the head warmer gangs from Afghaneastern. cheesy

Very unfocused, abandoning their lane for Tinubu lane, coercive, aggressive, imposing, self entitled and very stupid. angry

Is handpicking candidates as party flagbearers part of democracy?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I have demonstrated my capacity, my gift. I did it and you all, one way or the other, witnessed it. I still have the vision, the focus of a mission that can make Nigeria a better country for all of us.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most qualified and competent man for the job of Presidency .
This is a lesson to everyone who thinks he or she can get the job by federal character instead of merit.
He worked harder than all his opponents.
He will win the election next year.
BAT2023

What makes Tinubu "the most qualified and competent man for the job of Presidency"?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Omoboricash(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.
.. and for him to believe say Na hype sef

He’s been hearing names .. . Tinubu is not even sure of this Contest

They’re blunt no mean say .. they no go hear wetin you wan talk.. this Yoruba people dey reason .. They disappointed you by not playing gods ..unlike you with your people

Rest Na bla’s

Someone should tell Tinubu he’s constesting for the office of the President.. not some Yoruba people obaship ..

... and then finally after looting and blundering Lagos state .. he wants to plunder and pillage Nigeria

Charity begins at home ..
Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r
Are all poverty stricken states.. yet this Tinubu have not donated to the people of this state .. infrastructure or something of legacy to his people.. knowing how tribalist ..
Na Nigerians and Nigeria he wan work

Yoruba man

Tribalistic Tinubu Must Contest

Must
May be you're too young to know when he was Lagos state governor. Akabueze from Anambra was commisioner for budget under Tinunu

Aurthur Worrey was also a commissioner of land under Tinubu.

What does this tell you.

I left you with your conscience

Google is your friend . U can find out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Echoban: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.

They’re blunt no mean say .. they no go hear wetin you wan talk.. this Yoruba people dey reason .. They disappointed you by not playing gods ..unlike you with your people

Rest Na bla’s

Someone should tell Tinubu he’s constesting for the office of the President.. not some Yoruba people obaship ..

... and then finally after looting and blundering Lagos state .. he wants to plunder and pillage Nigeria

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r
Are all poverty stricken states.. yet this Tinubu have not donated to the people of this state .. infrastructure or something of legacy to his people.. knowing how tribalist ..

Yoruba man

Must

Guy u self try use ur head now. U're becoming embarrassing..

Read the documentation, if u can't read then leave it, then critizise constructively... All these banter looks stupid archiac. This is what APC used , it was new then hence it works but now it's stale and somehow.. get another tactics to critize..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Lovetoglory:

Hate him if you like, but the truth is, I believe he has what it takes to govern Nigeria. I am touched by this speech. Even the blind can see. Age should not determine leadership in Nigeria, it should be about the capacity to lead. BAT has it

How does he have what it takes to govern Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nebuchadnezzarr: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
liftedud:
Soon and very soon
Yes soon, their eyes will clear. His urchins will look for sniper to drink but none will be available. They will live and see with their "koro koro eyes" how their demigod will be disgraced and flushed down the drain.

Soon and very soon.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by everythinggirly(f): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Why don't these old men rest? they love money and power so much, even more than the younger generation. 70 years old man!

Hit me up for your research writing services!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Dapson73(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must

You lack focus.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You and your friends are only making Tinubu more popular. grin

If you want to tackle him, bring out a candidate and promote that person.

Like Sowore...always attacking everybody so that we can support him. Nope. You dont win a race by bringing down others. Like Tinubu says even in this article, focus on your race. This is where Reno Omokri has failed woefully too.

I admonish you to stop criticizing him. Its normal to say your opinion about him...but let it not be like you attack him. When debate time comes, let the participants prepare themselves and attack one another.....its allowed then. That's the rule of the game. All attacks now are making Tinubu stronger.

If attacks make Tinubu stronger, what do opinions do? Is the post u responded to not an opinion? So if Nigerians don't bring out a candidate, you mean that they can't tackle a candidate or question his credentials to vie for office? That's according to which law? Is it the duty of the electorate to "bring out a candidate"?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by LeoDeKing: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Mr, abeg no dey quote me.

The next thing now na "may this happen to that, may that happen to this, may Buhari dis and dat be that and this"

I wasn't brought up that way, so I no understand that kind talk. undecided
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mr, abeg no dey quote me.

The next thing now na "may this happen to that, may that happen to this, may Buhari dis and dat be that and this"

I wasn't brought up that way, so I no understand that kind talk. undecided

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
aviara:
[s]Latest by July this year, all this your marketing gimmicks would have turned to wailing. Your compatriots on TVC journalist hangout who know better than you and can read the handwriting on the wall have started wailing already. So relax bro!!! [/s]

Your passion to get into argument which should not happen is what will injure you. It doesnt matter to me if Tinubu gets there or not. If you continue wasting your time on me, then, you aren't resourceful. You better get out there and start tackling his machineries. If you still think I am those following him...then, dem don get you finally. Na so you dull reach? You better go look for those who have your time and energy. Sorry...I am not interested in your Jagaban issue...but I am interested in wasting your time. Like I care about TVC....lol. So, you actually know who to face...why waste your energy on me? You are just been ridiculous here. Anyway, you are welcome...I will keep you busy and waste your time very well. So, I expect you to reply me...and I will keep replying you. Lol. See eh. Jagaban wins...it doesnt matter to me. Jagaban losses...it still doesnt matter to me. Ok. Reply me...let's go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Spherical77(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Echoban:

Guy u self try use ur head now. U're becoming embarrassing..

Read the documentation, if u can't leave , then critizise... All these banter looks stupidity archiac. This is what APC used , it was new then hence it works but now it's stale and somehow.. get another tactics to critize..

Lol, the guy is so daft and dumb grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Echoban: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Lovetoglory:

Hate him if you like, but the truth is, I believe he has what it takes to govern Nigeria. I am touched by this speech. Even the blind can see. Age should not determine leadership in Nigeria, it should be about the capacity to lead. BAT has it

Me too I'm really touched and inspired. If u check this documentary u LL see the secret of his greatness and longitivity in the Political space..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by nattyGENT: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Bye Bye to APC.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Jeftliu: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must

Who's ur own candidate or that's better than him among those who have declared their interest it's not enough to condemn Mr ENEMY OF PROGRESS learn how to proffer solution

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

If attacks make Tinubu stronger, what do opinions do? Is the post u responded to not an opinion? So if Nigerians don't bring out a candidate, you mean that they can't tackle a candidate or question his credentials to vie for office? That's according to which law? Is it the duty of the electorate to "bring out a candidate"?
And what is the dividend of attacking him without a substitute? To me, a normal human in his right sense always says...this is bad....and then, proceeds to give an alternative. Only a lunatic will say...this is bad only. And then what?

A man in his right sense wants to know the option. Ok...this is bad...and you still bring another rotten one. Opppps! Are you not doing it for your selfish interest?

Now that you mentioned credentials in your post. Why check his credentials when you have no alternative? You need a better alternative to tackle one. All you need is to show the credentials of the other person. You dont even need to attack the other person.

When debate time comes, then, let your candidate with his credential show us he is capable...and that's when it is allowed to tackle the other person. But you have no other person with a good credential and you are attacking the one out there now, you are only just making him more popular. Everyone inside and outside Nigeria will start wondering why you are all after him. And if they cant find all the rumours (everything is rumor as far as it is now....and he wont be investigated...you and I know this well...and even Buhari is always praising his philanthropic nature) genuine, they will naturally align with him.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by colestephan86: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba gibberish .. very trashy

Tinubu is a fool .. Yoruba god.. Na only his Yoruba urchins dey worship and adore a rotten mouth druggie
I have taken note of you,
Your reply is next year

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by ComeToJesus: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2022
He'll continue where his mentor stops. Make Nigerians more poor.

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by adelaja70(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must
Aswear Buhari is more intelligent than you... Read wetin you write again.. E make sense? He loot Lagos according to you, your state wey dem no loot, is it better than Alimosho Local Government?... Come bia, why do you like disgracing your tribe? Why Asgard?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by DaInferno(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by onuman: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/03/29/exclusive-pdp-doesnt-know-economics-101-tinubu-speaks-on-mission-for-nigeria/

You obtained permission before you could decide to run for presidential elections in your country? And you boast about that, without seeing some dictatorship onsite?

Go ahead, wish MKO Abiola is living so that he tells you that your ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Mitsurugi(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Simple, direct and straight forward.

In sharp contrast to the variety of democracy practised by the head warmer gangs from Afghaneastern. cheesy

Very unfocused, abandoning their lane for Tinubu lane, coercive, aggressive, imposing, self entitled and very stupid. angry

You're obsessed with Ibos. Obviously
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by princdebola201(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

You don’t mask laugh with pain.. it will always betray

You’re pain

Very pain.. you can laugh all you wan and face up in a faceless forum.. the facts remained that you’re very pained

Deal with it

Next!
Ride on comrade!!!!
The Biggest political Analyst in nyamiri land

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

And what is the dividend of attacking him without a substitute? To me, a normal human in his right sense always says...this is bad....and then, proceeds to give an alternative. Only a lunatic will say...this is bad only. And then what?

A man in his right sense wants to know the option. Ok...this is bad...and you still bring another rotten one. Opppps! Are you not doing it for your selfish interest?

Now that you mentioned credentials in your post. Why check his credentials when you have no alternative? You need a better alternative to tackle one. All you need is to show the credentials of the other person. You dont even need to attack the other person.

When debate time comes, then, let your candidate with his credential show us he is capable...and that's when it is allowed to tackle the other person. But you have no other person with a good credential and you are attacking the one out there now, you are only just making him more popular. Everyone inside and outside Nigeria will start wondering why you are all after him. And if they cant find all the rumours (everything is rumor as far as it is now....and he wont be investigated...you and I know this well...and even Buhari is always praising his philanthropic nature) genuine, they will naturally align with him.

You haven't answered my questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Eat Due To Pains From Gastro Intestine Disorder - Lawyer / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.