Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant (18706 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Tinubu Speaks On Owning Company That Creates PVC, Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MilitantAtheist: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

I am not sentimental. My position is based on the Legacy Tinubu has made for everyone to see. I am a very sincere person and I call a ♠️ a ♠️
Which legacy did Tinubu make for everyone to see? Godfatherism over Lagos State politics is the legacy? What kind of messed up thinking do you have? You claim to be "very sincere" yet you avoid my question. SW obj has been president for 8 years, SW Osinbajo is vice president for 8 years by next year but SE not getting a single shot and Niger Delta did 6 years remaining 4. Democracy is about sincerity and inclusiveness of all people. So where is the sincerity in supporting another SW candidate again to the detriment of others??. Tinubu legacy or whatever it is starts and ends in Lagos, Edo2020 showed where his influence ends, nobody gives a damn about him in Delta except people like you who are far below the schemes of Delta State Affairs. Just tell me what is sincere about depriving SS her remaining 4 year term or south east their first chance. Even Atiku will defeat tinubu everywhere in SS n SE You're not sincere, you're a fake person and hypocrite who is only after your selfish interest. You probably dating one of those Yoruba boys who has been brainwashing you. Answer my question on SS n SE or swerve
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by deltaprincess(f): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Which legacy did Tinubu make for everyone to see? Godfatherism over Lagos State politics is the legacy? What kind of messed up thinking do you have? You claim to be "very sincere" yet you avoid my question. SW obj has been president for 8 years, SW Osinbajo is vice president for 8 years by next year but SE not getting a single shot and Niger Delta did 6 years remaining 4. Democracy is about sincerity and inclusiveness of all people. So where is the sincerity in supporting another SW candidate again to the detriment of others??. Tinubu legacy or whatever it is starts and ends in Lagos, Edo2020 showed where his influence ends, nobody gives a damn about him in Delta except people like you who are far below the schemes of Delta State Affairs. Just tell me what is sincere about depriving SS her remaining 4 year term or south east their first chance. Even Atiku will defeat tinubu everywhere in SS n SE You're not sincere, you're a fake person and hypocrite who is only after your selfish interest. You probably dating one of those Yoruba boys who has been brainwashing you. Answer my question on SS n SE or swerve

If OBJ with all his political might could not wrestle it out with Tinubu, that ought to tell you how influential he is.

The point is OBJ underestimated Tinubu, just the way you are doing, but at the end..... We all know the story. Even GEJ underestimated Tinubu.

So my dear. Enough said, let's wait and see. And may God spare us to see 2023 and beyond.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MilitantAtheist: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

If OBJ with all his political might could not wrestle it out with Tinubu, that ought to tell you how influential he is.

The point is OBJ underestimated Tinubu, just the way you are doing, but at the end..... We all know the story. Even GEJ underestimated Tinubu.

So my dear. Enough said, let's wait and see. And may God spare us to see 2023 and beyond.
you naive hypocrite pls just move down wing.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by 1859e: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
This boy always saying nonsense off point every time .
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / Buhari, Osinbajo To Grace Abia APC Mega Rally / Kano Tribunal Says PDP Agent, Not Gawuna Snatched Gama Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.