Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant (18707 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Tinubu Speaks On Owning Company That Creates PVC, Card Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by penearth(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
We go miss Buhari oo after 2023
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Didi2d(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
When will this man learn that he's dealing with a green snake who won't hesitate to bite him in the ass at the slightest opportunity

Am sure he has learnt is lessons, and he knows the people he's dealing with.

With the Intel baba dey get, him no understand buhari again
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
UpLoyo:
[s][/s]

Scamming is not a job.
Who tell u dat one. All na work. All of dem join. Where man dey chop na where him dey call him workshop. Las las na to carry 10% give pastor make him give Baba God him own share, my sins have been cleansed, I go to sin tomorrow again
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by franchasng: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tilumbu the Jagajaga Borkwu of Yoruba land, the god of Yoruba Muslims shocked
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Invictuse: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
All SW are all poverty stricken yet your mother is in the same SW prostituting are condemned toto along with your sister to feed you miserable lot.

Your wretch of a father don sell gala n fan yogo tire. All Igbo land your relative n see place sell okrika fan yogo but you lunatics won't stop badmouthing the same SW you come to feed your wretched souls. Set of foolish dead Brian lunatic Igbos.

Odin13:

Are all poverty stricken states.. yet this Tinubu have not donated to the people of this state .. infrastructure or something of legacy to his people.. knowing how tribalist ..
Na Nigerians and Nigeria he wan work

Yoruba man

Tribalistic Tinubu Must Contest

Must
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by aviara: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
I can see I stroke u so hard. I am sorry for hitting u so hard. Whether u like it or not Tinubu is going the way of Awolowo and MKO Abiola. They think they are the most qualified and had the best of resources and political network to succeed but never achieved their goal. Tinubu's fate is not in my hand or that of the electorates. Its in the hands of Adamu Abdullahi, Buhari and the cabals. Your media propaganda won't achieve anything this time around. APC is now a consensus party decided by few leaders. And your revered *National leader* of APC is not among those who call the shots.

PeaceJoyLove:

Your passion to get into argument which should not happen is what will injure you. It doesnt matter to me if Tinubu gets there or not. If you continue wasting your time on me, then, you aren't resourceful. You better get out there and start tackling his machineries. If you still think I am those following him...then, dem don get you finally. Na so you dull reach? You better go look for those who have your time and energy. Sorry...I am not interested in your Jagaban issue...but I am interested in wasting your time. Like I care about TVC....lol. So, you actually know who to face...why waste your energy on me? You are just been ridiculous here. Anyway, you are welcome...I will keep you busy and waste your time very well. So, I expect you to reply me...and I will keep replying you. Lol. See eh. Jagaban wins...it doesnt matter to me. Jagaban losses...it still doesnt matter to me. Ok. Reply me...let's go.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Bovis(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba being scared like his god.. and if they refuse..

Tinubu is an idiot .. Yoruba god

You’re really petty and not well informed, go back and read that message maybe you will understand it. See ehn, In this life leaders are born not made and through that simple and self motivating msg, BAT has revealed why your likes have your attention and focus on him!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by ThickSharon123(f): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by adekolaelect(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
When will this man learn that he's dealing with a green snake who won't hesitate to bite him in the ass at the slightest opportunity

Tilumbu Buhari don't care about you.

You imposed him (your choice) on Nigerians. Allow him impose his choice on Nigerians too
you better care for yourself bc she Picture you are posting can not make of mere Tinubu presidency .Try to be on your Lane and focus !!!!! Tinubu advised you but you no listen .

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MilitantAtheist: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

Olodo!!
why will you call yourself my own Delta Princess yet you support Tinubu? You better remove Delta from your lame and failed activities of tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Godswings(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
The truth might be hard to tell; but it can never be shoved off. Tinubu would have been / will be a better president compared to our president (Mohammadu Buhari.) But some unavoidable factors above his powers seems not to favour him.

Anyways may God grant a president from any party that'll actualise our new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by drlateef: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.
.. and for him to believe say Na hype sef

He’s been hearing names .. . Tinubu is not even sure of this Contest

They’re blunt no mean say .. they no go hear wetin you wan talk.. this Yoruba people dey reason .. They disappointed you by not playing gods ..unlike you with your people

Rest Na bla’s

Someone should tell Tinubu he’s constesting for the office of the President.. not some Yoruba people obaship ..

... and then finally after looting and blundering Lagos state .. he wants to plunder and pillage Nigeria

Charity begins at home ..
Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r
Are all poverty stricken states.. yet this Tinubu have not donated to the people of this state .. infrastructure or something of legacy to his people.. knowing how tribalist ..

Yoruba man

Must

All I can read throughout your pathetic statements are uncontrollable wailings and teeth gnashing. Continue…..! I have prepared the best tear rubber transformer for you to hug come May 29th 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by zoghys: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Simple, direct and straight forward.

In sharp contrast to the variety of democracy practised by the head warmer gangs from Afghaneastern. cheesy

Very unfocused, abandoning their lane for Tinubu lane, coercive, aggressive, imposing, self entitled and very stupid. angry

perhaps you are missing what those people from afghaneastern were saying, your principal in corrupt and not good enough to preside over this country, which of course is spot on. Am afghanwestern by the way, and your principal is shitty and would never be president. Take that home and suck on it forever,
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MiaBeer(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Here are questions for Nairalanders. Please help me to understand.

Do you think Buhari will throw Osinbajo, his VP under the bus for Tinubu, if so, why should he?
Most Presidents expect their agenda to be continued by their VPs and that's why they support them in elections.

Isn't it greedy on the part of Tinubu to undermine Osinbajo and aspire to succeed Buhari, someone he worked hard to elevate?

Can Buhari trust someone like Tinubu to sustain his agenda? I honestly don't think that he is signaling that he can or will.

But, sidon look na dog name cheesy Let's see what happens sha undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by okorogodwin4(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
The truth is that no afonja Muslim will taste the seat of power in near future you may argue with me talkless of a bullion Van criminal hiding in Bourdilion
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
aviara:
[s]I can see I stroke u so hard. I am sorry for hitting u so hard. Whether u like it or not Tinubu is going the way of Awolowo and MKO Abiola. They think they are the most qualified and had the best of resources and political network to succeed but never achieved their goal. Tinubu's fate is not in my hand or that of the electorates. Its in the hands of Adamu Abdullahi, Buhari and the cabals. Your media propaganda won't achieve anything this time around. APC is now a consensus party decided by few leaders. And your revered *National leader* of APC is not among those who call the shots. [/s]

Keep blab blab blabbing..... Try another answer for someone not interested in Tinubu cos this is shallow. Keep wasting your time on someone not interested in Tinubu. Do you have more? It feels so good to show why some people cannot make it in life. grin Chasing shadow. I will spell it out for you again. Find someone with the energy to argue with. I am not Tinubu's follower and I dont care if he wins or not. Alright....let's go to your chapter 2. I am waiting cos I know that the thing pushing you to find anyone to argue with is more powerful than you. So, continue arguing with the wrong person. I am ready to waste your time. Let's go.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

If attacks make Tinubu stronger, what do opinions do? Is the post u responded to not an opinion? So if Nigerians don't bring out a candidate, you mean that they can't tackle a candidate or question his credentials to vie for office? That's according to which law? Is it the duty of the electorate to "bring out a candidate"?
I do not answer stupid questions.

If an opinion is synonym to an attack in your world...congrats. Go read the posts again.

The highlighted part again:
You tackled someone and you refuse to bring an alternative (solution)...hmmm...if it makes sense...goodluck to you. I do not have time to argue with someone who seems not to grab simple facts. Your case is like a surgeon who has no solution but chose to open up a patient because he has seen a defect inside. After opening the patient, what next? If you do not still understand this....goodluck bro.

If you think any law warrants you to bring out a candidate or not to...fine.... and if you think your job is to keep criticizing .....goodluck...goodluck to you. Keep doing what you are made to do. Some get things done....while some keep criticizing. It is your choice. If you think you need a law to make you get things done...na you biko! Na you be chairman... cheesy

Chairman....goodluck!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not answer stupid questions.

If an opinion is synonym to an attack in your world...congrats. Go read the posts again.

The highlighted part again:
You tackled someone and you refuse to bring an alternative (solution)...hmmm...if it makes sense...goodluck to you. I do not have time to argue with someone who seems not to grab simple facts. Your case is like a surgeon who has no solution but chose to open up a patient because he has seen a defect inside. After opening the patient, what next? If you do not still understand this....goodluck bro.

If you think any law warrants you to bring out a candidate or not to...fine.... and if you think your job is to keep criticizing .....goodluck...goodluck to you. Keep doing what you are made to do. Some get things done....while some keep criticizing. It is your choice. If you think you need a law to make you get things done...na you biko! Na you be chairman... cheesy

Chairman....goodluck!

You haven't answered the simple questions:

1. If attacks make Tinubu stronger, what do opinions do?

2. Is the post u responded to not an opinion?

3. if Nigerians don't bring out a candidate, do you mean that they can't tackle a candidate or question his credentials to vie for office? That's according to which law?

4. Constitutionally, Is it the duty of the electorate to "bring out a candidate" or provide an alternative?
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the simple questions:

3. if Nigerians don't bring out a candidate, do you mean that they can't tackle a candidate or question his credentials to vie for office? That's according to which law?

4. Constitutionally, Is it the duty of the electorate to "bring out a candidate" or provide an alternative?
I have your time.
See eh. If you cannot easily decode short answers ...then, e go be on you ooo.

Mehn! Person said he doesnt answer stupid questions when you asked one question...you kon pack 4 questions join again.... grin Ha! To say Nigerians are INTELLIGENT is an understatement. grin

A beg...no make me laugh. You dey crack me. grin

Hope you don chop this afternoon. If not, go chop ooo.

Goodluck!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I have your time.
See eh. If you cannot easily decode short answers ...then, e go be on you ooo.

Mehn! Person said he doesnt answer stupid questions when you asked one question...you kon pack 4 questions join again.... grin Ha! To say Nigerians are INTELLIGENT is an understatement. grin

A beg...no make me laugh. You dey crack me. grin

Hope you don chop this afternoon. If not, go chop ooo.

Goodluck!

Still doesn't answer d questions:

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
lexy2014:

[s]Still doesn't answer d questions:

4. Constitutionally, Is it the duty of the electorate to "bring out a candidate" or provide an alternative?[/s]
Go chop first. grin I will not reply until you don chop. After you don chop, type it here that you don chop, and we can relate better.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by kaybee06: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
This man is not understanding Buhari.. he was sneaking the Yoruba style, forgetting say Buhari Na former intel. Baba corner am.

They’re blunt no mean say .. they no go hear wetin you wan talk.. this Yoruba people dey reason .. They disappointed you by not playing gods ..unlike you with your people

Rest Na bla’s

Someone should tell Tinubu he’s constesting for the office of the President.. not some Yoruba people obaship ..

... and then finally after looting and blundering Lagos state .. he wants to plunder and pillage Nigeria

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must
Focus on your lane, don't be distracted
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Go chop first. grin I will not reply until you don chop. After you don chop, type it here that you don chop, and we can relate better.

Are the following questions too difficult for u to answer?

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by shinealight(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

Rest Na bla’s

Ogun
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo r

Yoruba man

Must
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by deltaprincess(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
why will you call yourself my own Delta Princess yet you support Tinubu? You better remove Delta from your lame and failed activities of tinubu

Tinubu is a visionary leader and talent hunter. He has raised leaders of outstanding pedigree. I don't think there is anyone alive who can match him.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MilitantAtheist: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

Tinubu is a visionary leader and talent hunter. He has raised leaders of outstanding pedigree. I don't think there is anyone alive who can match him.
are you a Deltan, pls be sincere
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MrTed(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
You're a Patriot. A true elder statesman that show true concern for the citizens. I can't wait for you to become the President in 2023. A better Nigeria I pray and with you in power in 2023. God bless the Jagaban Worldwide. Happy 70th Birthday Sir. Congratulations

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by deltaprincess(f): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
are you a Deltan, pls be sincere

Yes from Sapele. I am only being sincere.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MrTed(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
You're a Patriot,an Eder Statesman, a true and thorough - breed experienced politician, technocrat, democrat and Nationalist. I can't wait for you to become the President in 2023. A better Nigeria I'm sure with you in power in 2023. God bless the Jagaban Worldwide. Amen and a Happy 70th Birthday Sir.

Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by MilitantAtheist: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

Yes from Sapele. I am only being sincere.
I'm still surprised how you can advocate for such a tribalistic man who don't care about your people's interest. Democracy also involve power rotation within all parties. What is sincere about 8years SW presidency with Obasanjo, 8 years vice president term of Osinbajo when south east is yet to get presidency or vice for the past 23 years? Well it's unfortunate they're not good in politics enough but if you must talk of sincerity on this issue, is allow Niger Delta to finish up our remaining 4 year term or collectively support a SE candidate. This is what you should ordinarily consider if you are talking of sincerity. However I want to assure you now that Tinubu will not get our party ticket. The NEC has resolved for a consensus option, have a good heart and behave like a Delta Central person you claim to be.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On His Experience As A Presidential Aspirant by deltaprincess(f): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
I'm still surprised how you can advocate for such a tribalistic man who don't care about your people's interest. Democracy also involve power rotation within all parties. What is sincere about 8years SW presidency with Obasanjo, 8 years vice president term of Osinbajo when south east is yet to get presidency or vice for the past 23 years? Well it's unfortunate they're not good in politics enough but if you must talk of sincerity on this issue, is allow Niger Delta to finish up our remaining 4 year term or collectively support a SE candidate. This is what you should ordinarily consider if you are talking of sincerity. However I want to assure you now that Tinubu will not get our party ticket. The NEC has resolved for a consensus option, have a good heart and behave like a Delta Central person you claim to be.

I am not sentimental. My position is based on the Legacy Tinubu has made for everyone to see. I am a very sincere person and I call a ♠️ a ♠️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Rainfall In Taraba State. See Photos / Oshiomhole And The Stalemate In Lagos East Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.