Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap (756 Views)

Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Guess who comes to the barren Land to be selling Agbo? grin

Guess who come to brown roof to sell kpekus? grin
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:

Guess who come to brown roof to sell kpekus? grin

Comes.
Eish!!!.
I hate shallow brains.

Should we go back to teachings of singular noun and plural verb usage
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Comes.
Eish!!!.
I hate shallow brains.

Should we go back to teachings of singular noun and plural verb usage

You are so proud of your master language cheesy

Who come to sell kpekus in brown roof grin

Let it pain you
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:

You are so proud of your master language cheesy

Who come to sell kpekus in brown roof grin

Let it pain you

Fish brain.

Outta here!!!
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Fish brain.

Outta here!!!

That is what they sell, fish grin
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by 1859e: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Then they should remain in the barren Afghaneastern and turn it fruitful. grin
[/s]
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by 1859e: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Then what are Igbos doing there instead of remaining in their "productive land"?
[/s]
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by 1859enn: 4:14am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
That is exactly what I will say why igbo always pretending to be Yoruba on internet ?
[/s]
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Tingotoe: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Investigative:
Yesterday evening, they kidnapped an Igbo guy in my community. He is the only "chemist" near us as corps members. They called him today and he said the Fulani folks are not asking for a ransom and that they want to k!ll him. This is like the 5th Igbo person here. Bruhhhhh
Another witness with
@uniquesilver
When I was in the Northeast, my Ibo retailer, told me of how his wife was stabbed in Jalingo kasua by an almajiri boy on the stomach, at the time she was pregnant.
It nearly caused tribal/religious fight in the market.
Saw the wound marks
Reason: Nothing
God saved her & baby.
Anothe witness

My uncle had to leave his pharmacy and supermarket behind and run for this life. Thank God when they attacked his shop he was not around. That's the 4times they have attacked his shop without getting him. Hmmm its scary bruh....
@ifywise said
My Mom told me one very rich guy from my village who is the North was kidnapped and killed. Now I understand that this isn't a coincidence but an agenda. Igbos in the North and all over Nigeria should know that these Fulani bandits r not strangers but a group with wicked agenda
Victim mentally billshit. If you don't like the north your village is always an option
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Investigative:
Yesterday evening, they kidnapped an Igbo guy in my community. He is the only "chemist" near us as corps members. They called him today and he said the Fulani folks are not asking for a ransom and that they want to k!ll him. This is like the 5th Igbo person here. Bruhhhhh
Another witness with
@uniquesilver
When I was in the Northeast, my Ibo retailer, told me of how his wife was stabbed in Jalingo kasua by an almajiri boy on the stomach, at the time she was pregnant.
It nearly caused tribal/religious fight in the market.
Saw the wound marks
Reason: Nothing
God saved her & baby.
Anothe witness

My uncle had to leave his pharmacy and supermarket behind and run for this life. Thank God when they attacked his shop he was not around. That's the 4times they have attacked his shop without getting him. Hmmm its scary bruh....
@ifywise said
My Mom told me one very rich guy from my village who is the North was kidnapped and killed. Now I understand that this isn't a coincidence but an agenda. Igbos in the North and all over Nigeria should know that these Fulani bandits r not strangers but a group with wicked agenda

Those Hausa Igbos were killing are they not human beings

1 Like

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Akponmfet: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2022
How can an IPOB terrorist be kidnapped by another terrorist?
It doesn't make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Yahaya Bello's Historic Presidential Declaration (photos) / Why Has Nigeria Become So Divided Politically And Socially? (opinion) / Buhari's Enemies Want Him To Select A Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.