Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death (11814 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by CrownOfClay724: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
slimghost:
Can any sensible MOD delete this disgusting thread?.

Sensible mod?
On nairaland?

It's for the bigots to amplify the slowpoke's twisted sentiment instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by vasel15: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
This is an unpopular opinion, but it's the truth. Chinelo caused her own death.

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

May her soul rest in peace.

You are a mad man from a failed state, may Nigeria happen you, I won't include your family BECAUSE they are innocent and not responsible for your stupidity, f you, bl**oody zombie, Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Joeyfizzo: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

oga na dentist she be

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Mikirolex: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
I disagree with you completely.If really you saw the point of entry of the bullet,just at the epigastrium,you would have even praised her courage to pass such vital information at that critical time.
She must have suffered injury to major blood vessels that carries blood to the gastrointestinal tract,and back to the heart (internal bleeding).From the news,there was about 2hours of exchange of gun fire with the bandits.This time was enough to open her up(exploratory laparotomy),and arrest major bleeders,and transfuse her with fresh whole blood..We are all pencils in the eyes of our creator.May your soul find peace in the hands of our creator, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Kam2021: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

May your life and generation life ne miserable..you no go die well

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by BabbanBura(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
May Nigeria happen to you and your family. May what happened to Chinelo happen to everyone you love in ten folds.

Amen, amen and amen

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Man2utd(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Learn to be sensitive, she was in the middle of nowhere, she reached a wide audience with her tweet. Blame Nigeria and not the ambitious girl who lost her life.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by CSTRR: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
A lot of people are mentally sick on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Iykoto86(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You are the greatest fool ever to walk the face of this earth.The fulani terrorists are not to blame,rather the innocent victim should.your faith shall be worse than her own i pray.

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by heniford2: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yeye yoruba undecided
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by awumen: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
MOD, will see this stupid post to delete or even ban the useless OP,if na simple assistance we try to render to others here,your post will be block.
slimghost:
Can any sensible MOD delete this disgusting thread?.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by respect80(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Many are mad...
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Chiefecho(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

A wise human can never type this
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by malel1: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

After reading this ur post, my BP WENT SO HIGH,
MALELE, HOW CAN U BE IN A COUNTEY WERE HUMAN BINGS REASON LIKE THIS ? POSTER U WILL MEET WHAT IS WORSE THAN WHAT THAT GIRL PASSED THROUH.

BLACK AFRICANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by SlimMissy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You're an animal sha. You think this is action film where the person shot will remove belt and alcohol to treat wound, abi?

Oponu
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by malel1: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You will never see anything Good in ur life , I dont care if the Mods ban me .

You are a goat in human form .
Relax u will be shot center mass , let's see how u will survive it .

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by DMerciful(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mumu op! What about the other people that died?
JEWELofHELL666:

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by delpee(f): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Very unfair comment! She was seeking help not chasing clout. How could she have helped herself. Someone who appeared to have been shot in the chest.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You are absolutely WRONG and Ignorant of Hemorrhagic situations.
DIGITAL hemorrhage control can only be efficient at some areas of the body and not every part.
If Someone is shot in the Chest head or Abdomen, digital option of securing Hemostasis wouldn't do much at all, because such tissues can't be held tightly or encircled completely.

IF she was shot in the abdomen, with abdominal aorta avulsion or bruise, what would you expect in that situation?

I Guess my explanation would have thrown you off balance.....
Stop typing what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by malel1: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Hope u have seen the curses on u, the curses applies to the fools that liked ur post too

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
CSTRR:
A lot of people are mentally sick on nairaland.

...... a lot truly.
I had to stop assisting people make person no follow dey assist DEVIL too.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Britishpea: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you were not physically there, do not claim what you may not be able to prove. It is highly illogical to conclude she caused her own death just because she made a tweet.

Do you know if there was any first aid within her reach at that moment?

Do you know if she received first aid and if the first aid gave her hope of survival and made her call for prayer as she did?

Also, how many minutes would it take a fast typist to type what she posted?

I am not in support of people seeking solace in virtual communities. Calling for prayer on social media is a modern culture that is very childish. But it is highly illogical to conclude she caused her own death just because she made a tweet.

Many victims of gunshot died without tweeting anything. How did her tweet make survival impossible for her?

Truly we were not there and don’t need to be judgmental but practically and realistically, a med doc should know better. Is netizens prayers what she needed at that time? Is she believing in the prayers more than what her efforts to save her life can do at that time? These ladies of nowadays derive so much joy and making twitter their daily lives. See Nigerians abuse anything and everything. This is a gunshot straight in the security area. Why do you think doctors would say a patient should not use a phone during some certain ailment treatment? It takes energy to type. She was shot in the stomach.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by malel1: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
limeta:
With all this negative energy forwarded to you
I don't think you will make it .

I doubt too, my BP went up because of that fools post.

Cant believe we have people in this universe that reasons like that guy

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Aida13: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
When in danger, sometimes you reach out into the world hoping for a droplet of sympathy, to let someone out there know you matter, you exist. With her ounce of strength, Chinelo set out that tweet because she wanted to be in touch with humanity. Not knowing that humans are scarce indeed, with mostly beasts in human skin.. It takes 20 seconds or less to tweet. It might have taken her 2 hours to type out those 3 sentences, little by little. How can you be so insensitive and lacking compassion?

3 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by bummyla(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
She sent a tweet for people to know where she is, just in case of eventualities, nothing more, nothing less. May Her Soul Rest In Peace! Amen!
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by harsysky(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
No matter how reasonable you want people to see you through your comment, OP, you , to me, are the most insensible human I have come to know here on Nairaland.

Your brain should tell you that as a doctor that she is, she would definitely know all that and must have tried them before resorting to what she did.

Everyone has got their belief. Even Ben Carson wrote in his book that even in the middle of operation it takes the direction of his Maker to be able to do some of the exploits he was known for .

You need a lot of learning and growing judging by the way you reason now
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

Rest In Peace you collateral damage to the cause for Biafra
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by pointblank247(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
What an animal pretending to be human
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by harsysky(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Aida13:
When in danger, sometimes you reach out into the world hoping for a droplet of sympathy, to let someone out there know you matter, you exist. With her ounce of strength, Chinelo set out that tweet because she wanted to be in touch with humanity. Not knowing that humans are scarce indeed, with mostly beasts in human skin.. It takes 20 seconds or less to tweet. It might have taken her 2 hours to type out those 3 sentences, little by little. How can you be so insensitive and lacking compassion?

God bless you. The OP na wicked person no matter how any person reason am.

3 Likes

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by DKM123: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

I curse you this day. Who ever you are. Wherever you are. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest part of my soul, I curse you!

IT SHALL NEVER EVER BE WELL WITH YOU. bleeping BASTERD. I WISH I COULD SEE YOU PHYSICALLY, I WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND GO TO JAIL! GOAT!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk High Commissioner To Nigeria Catorina Liang Visits Tinubu (Photos) / 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners / Jonathan Is Clean And Honest – El-Rufai In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.