Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death (11817 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by fortunez1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
This idiot must be one of the bandits and ought to be investigated asap by dss.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by nnamdi640: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is a wicked write up from a wicked and heartless soul. She cause her death by telling those terrorists to shoot her or what. Why are people so wicked, hope you will come out side to say that once such should happen to your love ones.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by liftedud(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
May you experience what she experienced

May this evil people visit you

May peace be far away from you

Can you just imagine your reasoning.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Donaluta(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just imagine... You are indeed a wicked and heartless man.. Goto twitter and see how dey are insulting those APC men mocking the dead girl... All of them done lock dia twitter account...
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by ashawopikin(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
This is an unpopular opinion, but it's the truth. Chinelo caused her own death.

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

May her soul rest in peace.
na ogun go kee ya papa
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Echoban: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

As a medical doctor, she should know better that a gunshot wound is a medical emergency that requires basic first aid applications like stopping the bleeding, using hand, cloth, etc.

But what did she do? She decided to chase clout by opening her Twitter application and going through the stress of typing "I'm in the train. I have been shot, please pray for me."

This is a bad first aid practice. It changed a lot. The hand she should have used to stop the bleeding was used to call for prayers on Twitter. To her, her followers' superstitious prayers are more effective than first aid.

Obara Jesus. Really devil is definitely within us.. arh Comrade u mean this is the best u could come up with not even now wen emotions are high. God.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by alfarouq(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You would have made more sense by advising people to always go for first aid when there is a medical emergency rather than blaming the victim. Anything could have happened don't conclude that she didn't take first aid.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Crown2020(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You are evil!!!. May such a fate befall u!!!

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Emeguy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Try and be a medicine to heal people pain, rather than celebrating other people misfortune, it can be you or people closer than you think in the next minute, stop hate speeches that cause disaffection btw tribe, region and religion sentiment, the aim of social media is to send distress message to friends and love one in time of need,
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Bluewitch(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

STFU

You just want to sound smart
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
If only you have reflected a little and imagine the utter chaos, confusion, cries, shrieks, hecklings, pushings and running helter skelter, you wouldn't have written.
Talk of the state of hopelessness in rescue and security.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

so you are now the black box in the train? Sorry bro! You are very mad
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Aoakinrele(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

This is so insensitive of you.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Brimstone77: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2022

It's a shame!

Now a promising Igbo lady was killed by northern bandits, nobody is threatening northerners of reprisals, infact this b*st*rd op is blaming the innocent lady for being responsible for her own death..

But anytime a northerner is beating not even killed in the east we will hear people talking about reprisal from northerners..

It's really shameful...

I miss nnamdi kanu cry cry
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by jconsulting(f): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Only a fool will come up with this write up.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Emeraldkeko(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are insane to create such topic.
JEWELofHELL666:

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by TONYE001(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Britishpea:

Truly we were not there and don’t need to be judgmental but practically and realistically, a med doc should know better. Is netizens prayers what she needed at that time? Is she believing in the prayers more than what her efforts to save her life can do at that time? These ladies of nowadays derive so much joy and making twitter their daily lives. See Nigerians abuse anything and everything. This is a gunshot straight in the security area. Why do you think doctors would say a patient should not use a phone during some certain ailment treatment? It takes energy to type. She was shot in the stomach.

I really did not want to respond to any of these comments about this incident but maybe I should just type a bit here.

You guys were not there when the incident happened. There are a thousand ways things may have occurred. As a matter of fact, she may have made that post after first aid has been administered. Perhaps she made the post while awaiting transport to the closest hospital.

How you guys managed to assume that she posted right after she got shot is baffling, and insensitive.

Are you a medical doctor? Are you a nurse? Have you been in a life-threatening incident?

I have been in dozens of scenarios in the hospital were victims of stuffs like this are attended to. As a matter of fact, I just returned from the theatre where we operated on a northern youth with a gunshot wound to the abdomen. I have also been in three life-threatening conditions. The most recent was some weeks ago when I had a road traffic accident.

Now, my point: It is normal to see patients operating their phones after being stabilized. Some may want to ring or text their loved ones to inform them of their situation. The same energy used in sending a text to a loved one is what Dr. Chinelu used in making that post. We have no right to query her for making a public post about her condition; absolutely no right! When I had the accident I mentioned, I sent a message to a friend and colleague at the hospital informing him of my situation. I didn't want to inform my wife immediately but I needed to tell someone. This I did after checking myself and the other passengers.

So, you see? You can't sit in your room and assume that the late doctor did not do anything about her condition. As a matter of fact, how much can she do for herself? She has been shot in her upper abdomen; her liver, diaphragm, stomach, and bowels may have been affected. She would be bleeding INTERNALLY (not just externally)....so could you please list the things she could have done for herself? Pressure on the wound? Would the pressure stop an internal bleeder?

Sometimes, when we try to sound smart, we end up being insensitive, or not smart at all.

My message is, we were not there. We cannot account for the events that occurred. Instead of attacking the system that failed us all, we have managed to attack a victim of the system. Why?

Please, Sir, let's be appropriately guided.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Can I have a link to the initial thread?
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Piptocoin: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Britishpea:

Truly we were not there and don’t need to be judgmental but practically and realistically, a med doc should know better. Is netizens prayers what she needed at that time? Is she believing in the prayers more than what her efforts to save her life can do at that time? These ladies of nowadays derive so much joy and making twitter their daily lives. See Nigerians abuse anything and everything. This is a gunshot straight in the security area. Why do you think doctors would say a patient should not use a phone during some certain ailment treatment? It takes energy to type. She was shot in the stomach.

What do you want a person with a fatal gunshot wound and still surrounded by bandits to do in such situation? Besides, she is hardly active on twitter FYI. Do you guys ever ever ever think before you write?
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Healthwellness0(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Op you're a Useless dumbshit spitting nonsense. Idiot wey no know wetin to write.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by silibaba: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

craze dey your head.

Didn't you hear that the train was attacked and people were even kidnapped.

They would have still finish her up immediately the bandits entered the train.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And how did you know she didn't do all these you mentioned..you sound weird and mindless..you ain't Makin no sense..

She was in a very tight situation and she did what she had to do.. did you provide any first aid or was there any first aid equipment to help herself out in the train?

Someone lost her life in a horrible manner and instead of you to be at least considerate you decided to display your disgusting attitude..I wish you was in her situation so you could understand better..
You disgust me..*pukes*
Spits on you..you ain't a human..maybe you could say this when it happens to your loved one... undecided
Your perception was rational and objective.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by oshonwambada: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you were not physically there, do not claim what you may not be able to prove. It is highly illogical to conclude she caused her own death just because she made a tweet.

Do you know if there was any first aid within her reach at that moment?

Do you know if she received first aid and if the first aid gave her hope of survival and made her call for prayer as she did?

Also, how many minutes would it take a fast typist to type what she posted?

I am not in support of people seeking solace in virtual communities. Calling for prayer on social media is a modern culture that is very childish. But it is highly illogical to conclude she caused her own death just because she made a tweet.

Many victims of gunshot died without tweeting anything. How did her tweet make survival impossible for her?
Do not mind the fool.
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Savagery101: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
The op is a product of gutter mafia, just imagine! I don't blame you sha, you got your qualification from the ZOO
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by obidr(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by farem: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

First of all, she's a dentist.
Second you're mischievous in the sense that someone in such a security-breached cannot do anything. Not even when people were still being killed and others kidnapped.
If you are this heartless and thoughtless to empathize, keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Britishpea: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Piptocoin:

What do you want a person with a fatal gunshot wound and still surrounded by bandits to do in such situation? Besides, she is hardly active on twitter FYI. Do you guys ever ever ever think before you write?

We should ask you if you think with your nose?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

were you there...

Why say she caused her own death ? Is it a crime to travel by rail ? Or did she shoot herself ?

Were you expecting her to get first aid from the bandits ?

How did you know she did not do first aid with the little or nothing that was available ?

Just because her name is chinelo or because you are a politician, or because you support a devilish political party should not make you reason like a goat
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Britishpea: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
farem:

First of all, she's a dentist.
Second you're mischievous in the sense that someone in such a security-breached cannot do anything. Not even when people were still being killed and others kidnapped.
If you are this heartless and thoughtless to empathize, keep your mouth shut

You shoujd ask yourself what was the essence of her Tweet? Not that she mentioned the location of the incidence. There is nothing about being heartless here. It is logical. Stop acting like a half baked unmindful ‘tool’
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Britishpea:

You shoujd ask yourself what was the essence of her Tweet? Not that she mentioned the location of the incidence. There is nothing about being heartless here. It is logical. Stop acting like a half baked unmindful ‘tool’
...why are you pained by her tweet...? Because the tweet has revealed more about the incident you suddenly hate her even in death...

Don't be blinded or think like a goat because you support a particular political party or because you support a particular administration

Have sense

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by Tochj(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Coming a cursed head slammer
This is the rubbish you have to say about the dead
Re: Train Attack: Chinelo Caused Her Own Death by tempest01(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

You are a nit wit.

He'll awaits you, and soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" / Peter Obi Campaigns In Jigawa Today, 30 January, 2023 / Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.