Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. (1104 Views)

Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 / Not All Humans Are Humans / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Steep: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
As an extension of this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6952872/why-rules-bible-strigent-ridgid#109624920.

Before God introduced grace he introduced the law. Why? To teach us a lesson, we as humans find the law impossible and extremely hard not because the law is hard or impossible but because we as humans we have fallen. Our nature has fallen therefore we stand condemned for our actions.

Note the law is like an egg, it must be fulfilled completely breaking any part is like cracking a part of an egg.

Jesus is the only human who has kept the whole law without breaking any. Even the law testify that Jesus is a righteous man.

The law reveals how useless and hopeless humans are before God, it put us into a state of guilt and one in need of help.
It is only when we come to this state of helplessness, guilt and need can we have true faith.

Unfortunately false teachers and false prophets try to prevent people from knowing how hopeless, sinful and dangerous their state is, hence preventing them from having true faith in Jesus. Such false teachings either dilute the law or avoid it totally in other not to offend, the result is many who believe a false gospel simply confess christ but are not saved.

It is our duty as Christians to present the gospel in all its gory and glory to the world.

Jesus sent us to preach the gospel to the world nothing short nothing more.
Jesus didn't send us to preach nationality, motivational words etc but to present the gospel to nations.

The Gospel is about Jesus, it reveals the state of man, the danger of the state and Jesus as the only way no other, not human elightment, or any human effort but the Jesus and him crucified only.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Like

Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by elated177: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
What law are you talking about?
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Steep: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
elated177:
What law are you talking about?
The whole law including the Ten Commandments.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by elated177: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Steep:
The whole law including the Ten Commandments.

What is wrong with the Ten Commandments?

Who is Jesus?
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Steep: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
elated177:

Who is Jesus?
nothing is wrong with the Ten Commandments.
Jesus is the Son of God.

1 Like

Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by elated177: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Steep:
nothing is wrong with the Ten Commandments.
Jesus is the Son of God.

Are you sure there is nothing wrong with the Ten Commandments?

Ephraim is/was also the son of God. What is the difference?
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
elated177:

Who is Jesus?

The new Commandment of love covers the ten commandments. The righteous demand of God under the New Testament is deeper than the ten commandments.

One of the ten commandments says don't kill. But in the New Testament, you are counted as a murderer if you hate your brother.

The ten commandments says don't commit adultery. In the New Testament, you have committed adultery when you lust after a woman in your heart.

Besides, we don't keep the Law of Sabbath contained in the ten commandments anymore.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by elated177: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The new Commandment of love covers the ten commandments. The righteous demand of God under the New Testament is deeper than the ten commandments.

One of the ten commandments says don't kill. But in the New Testament, you are counted as a murderer if you hate your brother.

The ten commandments says don't commit adultery. In the New Testament, you have committed adultery when you lust after a woman in your heart.

Besides, we don't keep the Law of Sabbath contained in the ten commandments anymore.

No commandment is deeper than the Ten Commandments. Where are you people learning this stuff from? There is no such thing as the new commandment of love. The Ten Commandments cover everything about love - love for your Creator and love for your fellow human being.

This is the source of your confusion --- pitting the Ten Commandments against the New Covenant. Yahushua the Messiah never admonished us to do such. Neither did the apostles.

Who are the "we"? Speak for yourself. The Law of Sabbath is forever, just like the other 9 Commandments. What is it about this Sabbath of YHVH Almighty that angers you people so much? Why do you people hate teaching the Ten Commandments --- the Eternal Covenant of the Creator, the Most High?
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
elated177:

No commandment is deeper than the Ten Commandments. Where are you people learning this stuff from? There is no such thing as the new commandment of love. The Ten Commandments cover everything about love - love for your Creator and love for your fellow human being.

This is the source of your confusion --- pitting the Ten Commandments against the New Covenant. Yahushua the Messiah never admonished us to do such. Neither did the apostles.

Who are the "we"? Speak for yourself. The Law of Sabbath is forever, just like the other 9 Commandments. What is it about this Sabbath of YHVH Almighty that angers you people so much? Why do you people hate teaching the Ten Commandments --- the Eternal Covenant of the Creator, the Most High?

There is a New Covenant established upon better promises.

The church is not subject to the ten commandments of Moses. We are living a higher life than the ten commandments.

Our Lord Jesus himself never kept the Sabbath. It was one of the reasons they killed him.

Please upgrade your knowledge and don't be entangled with a yoke of bondage.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by elated177: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ken4Christ:

There is a New Covenant established upon better promises.

The church is not subject to the ten commandments of Moses. We are living a higher life than the ten commandments.

Our Lord Jesus himself never kept the Sabbath. It was one of the reasons they killed him.

Please upgrade your knowledge and don't be entangled with a yoke of bondage.

Enlighten me on this New Covenant. What is the New Covenant? What does it say? What are the requirements?

What is the church? Define "the church". So, the Ten Commandments belong to Moses? Ehehehehe! Chai! Ihe efu! Again the "we". I need you to speak for yourself. In what ways are you living a higher life than the Ten Commandments? Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the Ten Commandments belonged to Moses, don't the law of tithe, seed sowing, priesthood and laity, harvest, etc, which you wholeheartedly practise, belong to Moshe?

I need you to tell me the kind of work that Yahushua the Messiah did on the Sabbath. Give me scriptural references. The Scripture made it clear why the Messiah had to die.

This is not a popularity contest. Believe me, it was, you wouldn't stand a chance.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2022
elated177:

Enlighten me on this New Covenant. What is the New Covenant? What does it say? What are the requirements?

What is the church? Define "the church". So, the Ten Commandments belong to Moses? Ehehehehe! Chai! Ihe efu! Again the "we". I need you to speak for yourself. In what ways are you living a higher life than the Ten Commandments? Let us say, hypothetically, of course, that the Ten Commandments belonged to Moses, don't the law of tithe, seed sowing, priesthood and laity, harvest, etc, which you wholeheartedly practise, belong to Moshe?

I need you to tell me the kind of work that Yahushua the Messiah did on the Sabbath. Give me scriptural references. The Scripture made it clear why the Messiah had to die.

This is not a popularity contest. Believe me, it was, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Calm down and understand what I am saying. When you live by the instructions given by our Lord Jesus and his Apostles who laid the foundation for the church, the ten commandments is like asking one to go through a primary school when you already have a university degree.

I will just reemphasize the examples I gave before but you were too in a hurry to defend your primary school certificate.

One of the ten commandments says that you should not kill. To be guilty of murder, you have to actually kill someone.

But in the New Testament, the scripture says that you are a murderer if you hate your brother - 1st John 3:15.

Another Commandment says that you should not commit adultery. But our Lord Jesus said that you commit adultery when you lust after a woman in your heart.

The ten commandments dealt with the act, the new way of life our Lord Jesus brought deals with the cause. It goes deeper than the act.

So, no one who walks in the light of God's word as unveiled by the teachings of our Lord Jesus and his Apostles will break any of the ten commandments because we are actually living a higher life than the one demanded by the ten commandments.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Steep:
Before God introduced grace he introduced the law.

Wrong!
✓Grace is The Law and;

✓The Law is The Application of Grace!

Steep:

Why? To teach us a lesson,...

Because, The Law made and created us.

Everything starts with Law, gets Filtered by Law, Measured and graded by Law and Ends with Law.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The ten commandments says don't commit adultery. In the New Testament, you have committed adultery when you lust after a woman in your heart

Nothing new here.

If you have gone near law classes you would have known that, all that you have presented is what is called "expo" on how The Law views a matter and judges it and will judge it.

What we lawyers call "mens rea" and "animus"! WHICH IS CALLED "PROOF OF GUILT!

SO, THE LAW HAS NOT CHANGED AND SINCE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OBEY THE LAW OF THE SABBATH, THEN KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD'S WORD OF "THESE SHALL BE A STATUTE (LAW) FOREVER!"

Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nothing new here.

If you have gone near law classes you would have known that, all that you have presented is what is called "expo" on how The Law views a matter and judges it and will judge it.

What we lawyers call "mens rea" and "animus"! WHICH IS CALLED "PROOF OF GUILT!

SO, THE LAW HAS NOT CHANGED AND SINCE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OBEY THE LAW OF THE SABBATH, THEN KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD'S WORD OF "THESE SHALL BE A STATUTE (LAW) FOREVER!"

There are overwhelming evidences that proves that the Law of Moses has been abolished. Are you not aware of these evidences?

Maybe I will just quote a few of them to enlighten you;

“And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the Law of Moses.” (Acts 13:39)

“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” (Romans 6:14)

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.” (Romans 7:6)

“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.” (Romans 10:4)

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” (Galatians 3:13-14)

“But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.” (Galatians 3:23-25)

“Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.” (Ephesians 2:15)

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.” (Colossians 2:14)

“For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.” (Hebrews 7:18)

“For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.” (Hebrews 7:12)
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

“And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the Law of Moses.” (Acts 13:39) ..

You don't need to burden me with your bad and wish filled understanding of what Paul, The Lawyer, was saying even after I have explained this to you in the past.

AND I CHALLENGED YOU THEN TO FIND ANY LAW WHICH CHRIST PRONOUNCED WHICH IS NOT CONTAINED IN THE SAME LAW GOD GAVE MOSES.

AND SINCE THEN TILL DATE, NONE OF YOU WHO SAY THIS CAN PROVIDE ANY! NOT A ONE.

So the case is that you do not understand what Paul, The Lawyer, was saying for ONLY A LAWYER CAN TELL TRUTH FULLY INTERPRETE WHAT PAUL WROTE BECAUSE IT IS A LAW DOCUMENT EXACTLY "NOTICE TO QUITS, PETITIONS AND STATEMENTS ON OATHS".

WHICH IS WHY PETER WARNED YOU ALL TO BE CAREFUL OF PAULS WRITINGS.

IT IS A LAW DOCUMENT REQUIRING LAWYERS TO BREAK THEM DOWN.

AND ALL THESE, IS A CHANGE OF POST!

PAUL IS NOT THE ISSUE, BUT THE LAW IS THE ISSUE.

SO IT IS EITHER YOU CAN PRESENT A NEW LAW WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OLD EG "you shall be removed from your lands and taken captive" Jeremiah 27:10

Vs. You shall no longer be removed from your land and neither shall ye go into captivity forever". Ezekiel 37: 21-25

SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ANY LAW LIKE THE CLEAR EXAMPLES I HAVE SHOWN, WHICH GOD GAVE MOSES WHICH WAS CHANGED IN WHAT YOU PEOPLE ERRONEOUSLY CALL NEW TESTAMENT.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't need to burden me with your bad and wish filled understanding of what Paul, The Lawyer, was saying even after I have explained this to you in the past.

AND I CHALLENGED YOU THEN TO FIND ANY LAW WHICH CHRIST PRONOUNCED WHICH IS NOT CONTAINED IN THE SAME LAW GOD GAVE MOSES.

AND SINCE THEN TILL DATE, NONE OF YOU WHO SAY THIS CAN PROVIDE ANY! NOT A ONE.

So the case is that you do not understand what Paul, The Lawyer, was saying for ONLY A LAWYER CAN TELL TRUTH FULLY INTERPRETE WHAT PAUL WROTE BECAUSE IT IS A LAW DOCUMENT EXACTLY "NOTICE TO QUITS, PETITIONS AND STATEMENTS ON OATHS".

WHICH IS WHY PETER WARNED YOU ALL TO BE CAREFUL OF PAULS WRITINGS.

IT IS A LAW DOCUMENT REQUIRING LAWYERS TO BREAK THEM DOWN.

AND ALL THESE, IS A CHANGE OF POST!

PAUL IS NOT THE ISSUE, BUT THE LAW IS THE ISSUE.

SO IT IS EITHER YOU CAN PRESENT A NEW LAW WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OLD EG "you shall be removed from your lands and taken captive" Jeremiah 27:10

Vs. You shall no longer be removed from your land and neither shall ye go into captivity forever". Ezekiel 37: 21-25

SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ANY LAW LIKE THE CLEAR EXAMPLES I HAVE SHOWN, WHICH GOD GAVE MOSES WHICH WAS CHANGED IN WHAT YOU PEOPLE ERRONEOUSLY CALL NEW TESTAMENT.

You are a skeptic. But I will ignore your attitude and still help you further. Our Lord Jesus during one of his longest sermon, tagged 'Sermon on the Mount' quoted a few Law of Moses and changed them;

No 1 - Law of Divorce

Matthew 5:31-32
31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

No 2 - Law concerning swearing

Matthew 5:33-37
33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

No 3 - Law of retaliation

Matthew 5:38-39
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

No 4 - Law of hatred for enemies

Matthew 5:43-44
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

Even the Jews that were given the Law has been delivered from it. And you think you can carry the yoke of bondage the Jews couldn't carry.

You want to die before your time?
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

No 1 - Law of Divorce

Matthew 5:31-32
31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery

Looking at this No 1: Did The Law Change?

Did The Law God gave Moses Say "Divorce your wife" And Christ Saying "Don't divorce your wife?
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Looking at this No 1: Did The Law Change?

Did The Law God gave Moses Say "Divorce your wife" And Christ Saying "Don't divorce your wife?

Any clause put in any law to alter the law amounts to change. There were no clauses attached by Moses but our Lord Jesus now puts an exemption clause. You are only permitted to divorce your wife on the ground of infidelity. It was not there in the original law.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Any clause put in any law to alter the law amounts to change. There were no clauses attached by Moses but our Lord Jesus now puts an exemption clause You are only permitted to divorce your wife on the ground of infidelity. It was not there in the original law.

From saying the word "clause and exemption clause" you acting like you know Law.

Therefore, if you knew Law then you ought to know that "examption clauses Follow the Omnibus Provision.

Exemption Clauses Do not exist without the Omnubus Provision but the Omnibus Provision can exist without the exemption clause.

Then you ought to know that exemption clauses NEVER AMEND THE LAW. THEY ARE ONLY "DIRECTION SIGNS" TO WHERE THE LAW IS GOING.

This is basic Law 101 "Law Method" interpretation of Statutes

Secondly, when A Law is Repealed THEIR MUST BE WORDS REPEALING THE FORMER LAW AS SHOWN BY MY EXAMPLES. AND GOD DID IT EVERY TIME HE REPEALED HIS LAW. But this is completely absent here.

So, you do not know what you say.

This is where you learn that Omnibus provision, sub-laws and provisos (which includes exemption clauses ARE ONE AND THE SAME LAW!

Eg Exodus 22:25-27 and other Laws.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by elated177: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Calm down and understand what I am saying. When you live by the instructions given by our Lord Jesus and his Apostles who laid the foundation for the church, the ten commandments is like asking one to go through a primary school when you already have a university degree.

I will just reemphasize the examples I gave before but you were too in a hurry to defend your primary school certificate.

One of the ten commandments says that you should not kill. To be guilty of murder, you have to actually kill someone.

But in the New Testament, the scripture says that you are a murderer if you hate your brother - 1st John 3:15.

Another Commandment says that you should not commit adultery. But our Lord Jesus said that you commit adultery when you lust after a woman in your heart.

The ten commandments dealt with the act, the new way of life our Lord Jesus brought deals with the cause. It goes deeper than the act.

So, no one who walks in the light of God's word as unveiled by the teachings of our Lord Jesus and his Apostles will break any of the ten commandments because we are actually living a higher life than the one demanded by the ten commandments.

You are not worth it.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

From saying the word "clause and exemption clause" you acting like you know Law.

Therefore, if you knew Law then you ought to know that "examption clauses Follow the Omnibus Provision.

Exemption Clauses Do not exist without the Omnubus Provision but the Omnibus Provision can exist without the exemption clause.

Then you ought to know that exemption clauses NEVER AMEND THE LAW. THEY ARE ONLY "DIRECTION SIGNS" TO WHERE THE LAW IS GOING.

This is basic Law 101 "Law Method" interpretation of Statutes

Secondly, when A Law is Repealed THEIR MUST BE WORDS REPEALING THE FORMER LAW AS SHOWN BY MY EXAMPLES. AND GOD DID IT EVERY TIME HE REPEALED HIS LAW. But this is completely absent here.

So, you do not know what you say.

This is where you learn that Omnibus provision, sub-laws and provisos (which includes exemption clauses ARE ONE AND THE SAME LAW!

Eg Exodus 22:25-27 and other Laws.

But the Law has been completely abolished. At the time Jesus made those statements, the Law of Moses was still in force though he was introducing grace gradually. Now the Law of Moses has been completely abolished and grace has taken it's place.

The Jews that were given the Law has been delivered from it because it was killing them.

Romans 7:6 But now we are DELIVERED FROM THE LAW that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

The Law of Moses put the Jews in bondage. They couldn't keep it. And if you break one, you have broken all. So, Jesus had to come and redeem them from the Law that were killing them.

Apostle Paul used the word abolished in his letter to the Ephesians;

Ephesians 2:15 Having ABOLISHED in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

To the Colossians, he wrote;

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

The passage above says that the Law has been blotted out.

He even placed a curse on anyone who attempts to derail the message of grace - Galatians 1:8-9.

The most sacred of all the laws was the Law of circumcision. And Apostle Paul wrote circumcision is no longer necessary in Christ;

Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

It was on account of this teachings that the Jews persecuted Paul from place to place.

I have a whole book on this subject.

Please, don't subject yourself to the Law of Moses. It is no longer tenable. We have a New Covenant with better promises - Hebrews 8:6.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:

But the Law has been completely abolished.

Now you have CHANGED POST! For first you said The Law Changed.

Ken4Christ:

You are a skeptic. But I will ignore your attitude and still help you further. Our Lord Jesus during one of his longest sermon, tagged 'Sermon on the Mount' quoted a few Law of Moses and changed them;

Now that I have shown you it did not change, you have now changed post to say "abolish". Clearly proving you do not know what you are saying at all, but just here to express your Wishes.

So, leave this matter, you are not competent to speak on it at all.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Cordenify(m): 5:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have CHANGED POST! For first you said The Law Changed.

Now that I have shown you it did not change, you have now changed post to say "abolish". Clearly proving you do not know what you are saying at all, but just here to express your Wishes.

So, leave this matter, you are not competent to speak on it at all.

The earthly ministry of Jesus was a transition from the Law to grace. Yes, he changed it. The Law said eye for eye but Jesus said otherwise. The Law said hate your enemies but Jesus said otherwise. What other proof do you want.

I am not changing post. I am only taking you gradually like a teacher will teach a nursery School student. If I unveil everything to you once, you might be confused.

I have quoted several scripture that points to the fact that the Law of Moses has been completely abolished. And you are not able to refute anyone of them.

You should be thanking me for opening your eyes.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The earthly ministry of Jesus was a transition from the Law to grace.

That is what you like to think in line with what your pastors told you AND NOT WHAT IS THERE TO SEE.

Which is why I said your Wishes.

Is The Law not gracious? If you say no then you did not see and refuse to see that Leviticus is mostly about The Law exhibiting Grace and Mercy.

So Christ was only Repeating the Laying and Application of The Grace of The Law.

That is what you should have seen, if you cared to see that which is True and not that as controlled by your desires and wishes.

Ken4Christ:

The Law said eye for eye but Jesus said otherwise

And did Christ not clearly Say "Do (eye) unto others that which you want them to DO (eye) unto you"/ Or "Forgive our debts (eye) as we forgive our debtors (eye)" not creditors (teeth).

As I said, you know not what you say!

Ken4Christ:

I have quoted several scripture that points to the fact that the Law of Moses has been completely abolished.

And I am keeping in my chest several scriptures of every time God A Law and What He did and Said When He Abolished it.

And I even gave you Only one example and already, you are running all over the place seeking where to stand.

Then I showed you that you are as ridiculous as a cook trying to teach open heart surgery.

You are not qualified to play in this league at all.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what you like to think in line with what your pastors told you AND NOT WHAT IS THERE TO SEE.

Which is why I said your Wishes.

Is The Law not gracious? If you say no then you did not see and refuse to see that Leviticus is mostly about The Law exhibiting Grace and Mercy.

So Christ was only Repeating the Laying and Application of The Grace of The Law.

That is what you should have seen, if you cared to see that which is True and not that as controlled by your desires and wishes.

And did Christ not clearly Say "Do (eye) unto others that which you want them to DO (eye) unto you"/ Or "Forgive our debts (eye) as we forgive our debtors (eye)" not creditors (teeth).

As I said, you know not what you say!

And I am keeping in my chest several scriptures of every time God A Law and What He did and Said When He Abolished it.

And I even gave you Only one example and already, you are running all over the place seeking where to stand.

Then I showed you that you are as ridiculous as a cook trying to teach open heart surgery.

You are not qualified to play in this league at all.

You that want to keep the Law, how many of the laws are you keeping. The scripture says that if you want to live by the Law, you must keep all, otherwise you will be under a curse. You are inviting trouble for yourself. Do you know what Apostle Paul calls the law. Here are a few synonyms used for the Law of Moses;

1. Yoke of bondage -: Galatians 5:1
2. Yoke - Acts 15:10.
3. Letter that kills - 2nd Corinthians 3:6
4. Ministry of condemnation - 2nd Corinthians 3: 9
5. Ministry of death - 2nd Corinthians 3:7
6. Weak and beggarly elements - Galatians 4:9
etc.

Those who are trying to keep the Law of Moses are actually the ones commiting sin because you are trying to build again what Jesus destroyed - Galatians 2:18.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You that want to keep the Law, how many of the laws are you keeping.

Simple: David, also a Lawyer clearly tells the Secret of how to keep The Law which is simply "DO-THE GOOD".

How do you know THE GOOD, to Do?

Simple! By Looking at what The Law says you should do with respect to the subject matter.

And if you examine why The Law says you should do and not do, YOU WOULD CLEARLY SEE THE GOOD AND YOU THE EVIL.

Eg Sabbath of the Rest! If you have worked or married to a worker, would it be GOOD to work unceasingly?

Why wouldn't marriages crash and people be adulterous and children left untrained and people putting their trusts in salaries where they never see that they spend more than they earn because it is God Who Supplies all?

Ken4Christ:

The scripture says that if you want to live by the Law, you must keep all, otherwise you will be under a curse.

And The scripture did say it is easy and light to accomplish it. You saw Noah, Job (foreigner, even in his foreign land) and Daniel keeping them

Secondly, have you not seen that if you are not blessed, you are cursed?

The Only Way to Blessings is THE WAY OF THE LAW!

Ken4Christ:

1. Yoke of bondage -: Galatians 5:1
2. Yoke - Acts 15:10.
3. Letter that kills - 2nd Corinthians 3:6
4. Ministry of condemnation - 2nd Corinthians 3: 9
5. Ministry of death - 2nd Corinthians 3:7
6. Weak and beggarly elements - Galatians 4:9
etc.

Those who are trying to keep the Law of Moses are actually the ones commiting sin because you are trying to build again what Jesus destroyed - Galatians 2:18.

As I said, ye know not what ye say and do.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple: David, also a Lawyer clearly tells the Secret of how to keep The Law which is simply "DO-THE GOOD".

How do you know THE GOOD, to Do?

Simple! By Looking at what The Law says you should do with respect to the subject matter.

And if you examine why The Law says you should do and not do, YOU WOULD CLEARLY SEE THE GOOD AND YOU THE EVIL.

Eg Sabbath of the Rest! If you have worked or married to a worker, would it be GOOD to work unceasingly?

Why wouldn't marriages crash and people be adulterous and children left untrained and people putting their trusts in salaries where they never see that they spend more than they earn because it is God Who Supplies all?

And The scripture did say it is easy and light to accomplish it. You saw Noah, Job (foreigner, even in his foreign land) and Daniel keeping them

Secondly, have you not seen that if you are not blessed, you are cursed?

The Only Way to Blessings is THE WAY OF THE LAW!

As I said, ye know not what ye say and do.

Ignorance kills. If you don't want to learn, you will die in your ignorance. You are like a lawyer who knows that there is a new Constitution but wants to go back to 1966 or even older Constitution. I fear you.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Ignorance kills. If you don't want to learn, you will die in your ignorance. You are like a lawyer who knows that there is a new Constitution but wants to go back to 1966 or even older Constitution. I fear you.

Just say you choose to live and die on Wishes, even after it is seen that wishes do not come True.

Secondly, I am the Lawyer who knows that the Constitution is UnLawful. It is a Fraud and A Lie.

And since you claim that you are a Christ Follower, then you ought to know the constitution ithrows you into Gods Curses by making you "Trust in men" rather than trust in God.

It is Written Jeremiah 17:5
"Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD".

And that is why since Clifford Constitution (1922) Nigerians have been going down and down and now almost nothing remains.

So, deceive yourself and wish all you want and pray all you want, you, like all other Nigerians who do not properly align with God, are NEVER GOING TO HAVE BETTER LIVES!
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Just say you choose to live and die on Wishes, even after it is seen that wishes do not come True.

Secondly, I am the Lawyer who knows that the Constitution is UnLawful. It is a Fraud and A Lie.

And since you claim that you are a Christ Follower, then you ought to know the constitution ithrows you into Gods Curses by making you "Trust in men" rather than trust in God.

It is Written Jeremiah 17:5
"Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD".

And that is why since Clifford Constitution (1922) Nigerians have been going down and down and now almost nothing remains.

So, deceive yourself and wish all you want and pray all you want, you, like all other Nigerians who do not properly align with God, are NEVER GOING TO HAVE BETTER LIVES!

Humble yourself and learn. It wasn't God's original intention to guide the Jews by laws. The Law of Moses came to regulate the lives of the Jews until the promise God gave to Abraham came to fulfillment.

And the promise has been fulfilled. So, the Law of Moses is set aside to permit grace to reign which has always been his plan.

Galatians 3:16-25.
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Romans 4:13-14
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Humble yourself and learn. It wasn't God's original intention to guide the Jews by laws.

Complete Departure and Change of Post!

Just a short comment: Now, even by your little Knowledge of Law, your words here clearly show YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING.

EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS A COVENANT IS THE LAW.

And unless you say Abraham, Isaac and Isreal is not the father of the Jews, then you have nothing valid to say.

So, as I have always said since the beginning, You do not know what you say and do!

So, I leave, for we have reached the end of our dispute.
Re: God Introduced The Law To Reveal How Lifeless Humans Are. by Ken4Christ: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Complete Departure and Change of Post!

Just a short comment: Now, even by your little Knowledge of Law, your words here clearly show YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING.

EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS A COVENANT IS THE LAW.

And unless you say Abraham, Isaac and Isreal is not the father of the Jews, then you have nothing valid to say.

So, as I have always said since the beginning, You do not know what you say and do!

So, I leave, for we have reached the end of our dispute.

You are just displaying your ignorance. It would have been better you keep quiet. I back up every statement I make with scriptures. But you choose to ignore them and remain in your darkness. Go back to the scripture attached to my last post and refute them line by line. Otherwise remain silent forever on this subject.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Is "Fallible" their are truth, errors, contradiction and allegories / What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? / If I Were The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.