Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. (502 Views)

RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT / Real Giveaway Tonight. 4k To 6 Female Nairalanders. Just Do This / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Amb1045(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok...so I'm a single mother and the father of my baby is dead but b4 the incident....I met this sweet guy when I was like 2 to 3 months pregnant..we were so much in love..because I was already separated from my baby daddy even b4 I knew I was pregnant...and everything was going well...I didn't even know I was pregnant because I was still seeing my period but as a woman I had my instincts. So after all the confirmations...I told my current boyfriend that I was pregnant and he accepted me and everything. So he promised to marry me so we can build a family together, we were cohabiting because I was having accommodation problem and cuz I love him too 100much....everything was OK and I'm the kind of person that trust with all my heart. I swear to God, don't play with my Trust(it destroys me)...and everytime I remind him of this cuz I'm so fragile...he swore everytime that he was clean with me. So one day he came home from work and was unsettled, I asked him what'sup..he said everything was OK...so he was sitting on a Sofa and behind him was a mirror reflecting towards me...then I saw him viewing a girls nude pictures via WhatsApp and writing a reply to it...I asked him what he was doing he said "nothing just checking my acct balance " I was like "wtf" I know waht I saw(in my mind) I was like is he really serious or what. I had to wait for him to sleep...I didn't plan to sleep that night, I was so curious to see why he lied to me. I have never checked his phone before or even thought about it...but with what he did, I had to see for myself because his phone lock opens with finger print. My dear, that was when I opened the Cans of worm. That was where I saw he actually has a fiancee in the village( if u see the kind of chatting this two chat hmmm I was no where close to his heart like that) and a current gf at our work place because he got me a job at the same company he works at and our relationship was secret because of the environment..and I know this current gf of his apart from his village fiancee) she's actually our client, a single mother too...but she's way ahead of me with age and everything....I was shocked. I confronted him..he said "it's not what you think...just playing around with her" then I stopped working there...so fast forward to why I'm writing this...this guy really sacrificed alot for me that I can't mention...he's the best dad for my kid but since he broke my Trust, everything went sour...I just can't put it behind me....we broke up, so he moved on and impregnated the older daughter of the owner of the company, maybe even married her (I don't know anymore because the lady is or was a born again Christian, I don't think she will just accept to be a baby mama for him + she's older too, or maybe she doesn't care since age was against her. I mean her mom must have told her I was together with the guy cuz when I stopped working there, our relationship came to light and nobody could believe it because of how well we kept it a secret)...I knew b4 hand that they had a chemistry, even the way he talks about her(red flag but he reassured me that nothing like that b/w them, just close friends), I just knew there was something even b4 I came into the picture. Now they have a son together...which I'm so happy for him since it didn't work out between us. But the problem is...it's like we're so obsessed with each other. He doesn't want to let go...he said I'm the first girl he has actually truly fallen in love with ever...and the thing not working is really from the whole Trust issues..but I really love him too and can't seem to let go...but I already know I don't have future with him...but to let go now is problem. I blocked him everywhere, changed my number but still...he locates me no matter where I go or change my number...now he wants to fight me in court for the baby(not his biological child but in the country we live, he has Right to claim nomatther the DNA) ...and in my heart I really love this man...but I already know we can't be together even if he gives everything up for me and the lady in question can't say anything about it...but to leave or make him leave me is really a big problem for us. We have had countless heart2heart talk together to see the way forward but end up being stuck with each other....i can't seem to move on no matter how I try, him too...blv me, he is also trying. This LOVE...makes me play Wurld Sarz 'Trobul' over and over again..cuz that's really the feelings...I don't know if it's pity because of what he has been through for me that always draws me bck or something else. But best blv, I really broke this guy's heart..I know and regret it. But he emotionally abuse and guilty trap me and also trap himself...he can't find a way out of it neither do I. It's like we both know we can't be together but still can't be without each other. He always finds me...it's like he's stalking me or something.
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by tayo60(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go back to him if you both still love each other. Simple!
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amb1045:
Ok...so I'm a single mother and the father of my baby is dead but b4 the incident....I met this sweet guy when I was like 2 to 3 months pregnant..we were so much in love..because I was already separated from my baby daddy even b4 I knew I was pregnant...and everything was going well...I didn't even know I was pregnant because I was still seeing my period but as a woman I had my instincts. So after all the confirmations...I told my current boyfriend that I was pregnant and he accepted me and everything. So he promised to marry me so we can build a family together, we were cohabiting because I was having accommodation problem and cuz I love him too 100much....everything was OK and I'm the kind of person that trust with all my heart. I swear to God, don't play with my Trust(it destroys me)...and everytime I remind him of this cuz I'm so fragile...he swore everytime that he was clean with me. So one day he came home from work and was unsettled, I asked him what'sup..he said everything was OK...so he was sitting on a Sofa and behind him was a mirror reflecting towards me...then I saw him viewing a girls nude pictures via WhatsApp and writing a reply to it...I asked him what he was doing he said "nothing just checking my acct balance " I was like "wtf" I know waht I saw(in my mind) I was like is he really serious or what. I had to wait for him to sleep...I didn't plan to sleep that night, I was so curious to see why he lied to me. I have never checked his phone before or even thought about it...but with what he did, I had to see for myself because his phone lock opens with finger print. My dear, that was when I opened the Cans of worm. That was where I saw he actually has a fiancee in the village( if u see the kind of chatting this two chat hmmm I was no where close to his heart like that) and a current gf at our work place because he got me a job at the same company he works at and our relationship was secret because of the environment..and I know this current gf of his apart from his village fiancee) she's actually our client, a single mother too...but she's way ahead of me with age and everything....I was shocked. I confronted him..he said "it's not what you think...just playing around with her" then I stopped working there...so fast forward to why I'm writing this...this guy really sacrificed alot for me that I can't mention...he's the best dad for my kid but since he broke my Trust, everything went sour...I just can't put it behind me....we broke up, so he moved on and impregnated the older daughter of the owner of the company, maybe even married her (I don't know anymore because the lady is or was a born again Christian, I don't think she will just accept to be a baby mama for him + she's older too, or maybe she doesn't care since age was against her. I mean her mom must have told her I was together with the guy cuz when I stopped working there, our relationship came to light and nobody could believe it because of how well we kept it a secret)...I knew b4 hand that they had a chemistry, even the way he talks about her(red flag but he reassured me that nothing like that b/w them, just close friends), I just knew there was something even b4 I came into the picture. Now they have a son together...which I'm so happy for him since it didn't work out between us. But the problem is...it's like we're so obsessed with each other. He doesn't want to let go...he said I'm the first girl he has actually truly fallen in love with ever...and the thing not working is really from the whole Trust issues..but I really love him too and can't seem to let go...but I already know I don't have future with him...but to let go now is problem. I blocked him everywhere, changed my number but still...he locates me no matter where I go or change my number...now he wants to fight me in court for the baby(not his biological child but in the country we live, he has Right to claim nomatther the DNA) ...and in my heart I really love this man...but I already know we can't be together even if he gives everything up for me and the lady in question can't say anything about it...but to leave or make him leave me is really a big problem for us. We have had countless heart2heart talk together to see the way forward but end up being stuck with each other....i can't seem to move on no matter how I try, him too...blv me, he is also trying. This LOVE...makes me play Wurld Sarz 'Trobul' over and over again..cuz that's really the feelings...I don't know if it's pity because of what he has been through for me that always draws me bck or something else. But best blv, I really broke this guy's heart..I know and regret it. But he emotionally abuse and guilty trap me and also trap himself...he can't find a way out of it neither do I. It's like we both know we can't be together but still can't be without each other. He always finds me...it's like he's stalking me or something.
this is unhealthy. What exactly do you want.

A guy with side chicks?

If he's not ready to drop the other women for you, then he's not serious. He still wants you as a side chick, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by ifex370(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
The way a woman will pin a child that is not yours on you.

Really puzzles me.
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Paragraph it and come again
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amb1045:
Hian.
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amb1045:
...and the thing not working is really from the whole Trust issues..but I really love him too and can't seem to let go...but I already know I don't have future with him...but to let go now is problem. I blocked him everywhere, changed my number but still...he locates me no matter where I go or change my number...now he wants to fight me in court for the baby(not his biological child but in the country we live, he has Right to claim nomatther the DNA) ...and in my heart I really love this man...but I already know we can't be together even if he gives everything up for me and the lady in question can't say anything about it...but to leave or make him leave me is really a big problem for us. We have had countless heart2heart talk together to see the way forward but end up being stuck with each other....i can't seem to move on no matter how I try, him too...blv me, he is also trying. This LOVE...makes me play Wurld Sarz 'Trobul' over and over again..cuz that's really the feelings...I don't know if it's pity because of what he has been through for me that always draws me bck or something else. But best blv, I really broke this guy's heart..I know and regret it. But he emotionally abuse and guilty trap me and also trap himself...he can't find a way out of it neither do I. It's like we both know we can't be together but still can't be without each other. He always finds me...it's like he's stalking me or something.
You are not in love with each other, instead you are high of brain chemicals and the fumes therein. You need to wake yourself up from this delusion so you can pick up your life and begin to make sense of it before it is too late. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7038057/love-just-high-chemicals-brain#111189081
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Ungodly: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Amb1045:

wahala no con much like this…
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Halogenabdul(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2022
F
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by HopeNeverDies: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! Emotions are Strong; Love is also a strong thing.... but the strongest of all is Trust.

I know that feeling when you’ve actually given someone ur 100% trust and it came as a shock to u how they broke the trust...
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by benzics(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Does he know the child doesn’t belong to him?

If not, why? Better tell am o, abi una dy build relationship on lies.

If someone truly loves you, they won’t play with you like that.
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Whazar(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Had migraine reading through this
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by Edyice: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2022
Dude is Davido or wizzy or better still 2face

Turn by turn

Knack and give all of the belly grin
Re: Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. by blinking001(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Most Nigerian men have self esteem issues. When you tell them to avoid single mothers they'll never listen. Single mothers are the most manipulative sets of women the world has ever known. Their loyalty and commitment is strictly reserved for their children. Men must understand single mothers are not worthy of their commitment.
Op you're egoistic and stupid, you deliberately destroyed your baby daddys life and caused his untimely death and now you're about to ruin another innocent mans life. You're a curse to men. You're a plague that should be avoided at all cost.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Could Not Let This Wonderful Woman Leave My Life”- Yul Edochie Speaks Up / Why Do People Always Call Me Fool / Steps For Blocking Any SEX & NUDE PORN Websites��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.