Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT (1084 Views)

Hi Nairalanders... Just Wan2 Put Dis Out Here To Get Different Opinions. / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 5:43pm On May 06, 2022
So I observed it's 239 days to the end of the year. About seven and half months left. I will try fervently to abstain from bet9ja (at all lost). Every other addiction is trivial and hasn't done me much harm.

Though I will suffer in the process. Time to avoid entering a bet shop for any reason. My phone always charged will be affected. Watching free football matches will be affected. The few friends I have in the betshop in this new place will be affected.

I guess I will spend most of my time sleeping, reading and getting to know my neighbours. It could be worse if I don't stop. Knowing that getting jailed with no way out (claustrophobic), stripped and made to sleep on a cold floor and sodomised in the process is enough to deter me. I noticed a place far off where abokis charge phone 50 naira for people.
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 5:47pm On May 06, 2022
I will update the house daily on my progress. God helping me and your support guys, I can win this 'war'.

Trying not to be desperate, being able to let go of past losses, avoiding those who gamble and trying not to use people's money that puts me in a difficult situation of betting 'to recover' are things to avoid

Fellow gamblers can join me on this. Together we can. It's now or never. It shouldn't be a case of 'till death do us path'
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by FalseProphet1(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2022
What you need is spiritual cleansing, without spiritual cleansing I see you going back to your vomit (betting and masturbation) regardless of how many days you try to abstain.

You'd find yourself struggling with the wind.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by Karleb(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2022
What you need is therapy.
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 6:27am On May 07, 2022
Day one - clean
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 2:06pm On May 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
What you need is spiritual cleansing, without spiritual cleansing I see you going back to your vomit (betting and masturbation) regardless of how many days you try to abstain.

You'd find yourself struggling with the wind.

This I have seen.
please I am interested. Where is the Venue for the cleansing? I lost again. Currently held down as I try to use my influence as a banker (showing my id card) to find a way out. I played 17k credit. I am begging and lieing I earn 120k monthly. Promising to pay back by month end with interest. My pay is just 45k and my accumulated debt should be large by now

Please save me

1 Like

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by Bluezy13(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2022
Whenever I see a thread with ChildOfDoom attached to it, it amuse me.

I don't know why
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 3:02pm On May 07, 2022
Karleb:
What you need is therapy.
Hmm. What have I not tried. Pastor has prayed for me. I need a companion I think. Being narcissistic or in solitude is not helping matters. Please which therapy? My type shouldn't be working or made to see money. Gradually running out of excuses. There's no one available to beg for financial help again. Almost every one is fed up. Jail is imminent sad
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 4:27pm On May 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whenever I see a thread with ChildOfDoom attached to it, it amuse me.

I don't know why
please don't give up on me. They have refused to take my excuse this time. Please proffer solution for me. I might end up losing my phone today

1 Like

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 4:58pm On May 07, 2022
I have been able to escape through the back door, pretending as if I want to urinate. It's only a matter of time before they come to my house. Some of the gamblers there are from my street

1 Like

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I have been able to escape through the back door, pretending as if I want to urinate. It's only a matter of time before they come to my house. Some of the gamblers there are from my street

grin

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin
sad. I tremble at every footstep that passes the compound. Please borrow me 17k to pay back 20k. So I settle my debt. You can do JuJu sef in case I don't pay back. My pay comes 24th of every month
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
sad. I tremble at every footstep that passes the compound. Please borrow me 17k to pay back 20k. So I settle my debt. You can do JuJu sef in case I don't pay back. My pay comes 24th of every month

shocked
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by UgoEvans(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
My brother nah fasting and prayer go fit help you..All this one you dey do nah bobo
Go and cry to God
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by UgoEvans(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
You can also try leaving Nigeria and start life in a nearby country...even if it's just for few years where you won't see bet shops...
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 8:03pm On May 07, 2022
UgoEvans:
You can also try leaving Nigeria and start life in a nearby country...even if it's just for few years where you won't see bet shops...
Wow. Can you help out with this new life/fresh start?
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by ChildOfDoom: 2:11am On May 08, 2022
UgoEvans:
My brother nah fasting and prayer go fit help you..All this one you dey do nah bobo
Go and cry to God
hmm ok. Do you have a strong man of God you recommend?
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by FalseProphet1(m): 6:06am On May 08, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
please I am interested. Where is the Venue for the cleansing? I lost again. Currently held down as I try to use my influence as a banker (showing my id card) to find a way out. I played 17k credit. I am begging and lieing I earn 120k monthly. Promising to pay back by month end with interest. My pay is just 45k and my accumulated debt should be large by now

Please save me
Send me a dm
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On May 08, 2022
#WeTriedAllOurBestForYouGodKnows. undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by UgoEvans(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2022
You can only do it yourself
You no need man of God
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by UgoEvans(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2022
Me dey find help also...
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by 1875bo: 6:50am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112628071:
#WeTriedAllOurBestForYouGodKnows. undecided
[/s]
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by PattyMike(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Please save me

U no get life o walahi. If to say u dey lag I for cramp u somewhere give u better drilling make ur brain reset.
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by headbasher96(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2022
Go and play your last game maybe u might win na so person punter for 50year with a wasted future and 00 winning ticket
Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by rukz: 5:52am On May 10, 2022
i make 2 to 3k working at bet9ja shop cashier apart from my monthly pay. I'm still aiming higher

Like I said in the other related thread, To achieve greatness and to be counted great in life, don't get addicted to virtual aka baby. It has mercilessly ruined lives and destinies. It has broken homes that were once filled with marital joy. It has brought down men that once managed successful businesses

There is no customer that comes to our shop that virtual has not partially or completely damaged his life.

A guy in our shop told me that his wife was sick and hospitalized. He sought for the financial assistance of his friends and relatives to pay for the medical treatment of his wife. His loved ones were able to raise money for him and he squandered the money on virtual ( that's addiction ). His wife later died in the hospital. I have heard about the miserable stories of customers. They told me that bet has ruined their lives and shattered their dreams. They are unable to destroy the addiction. They are glued to virtual already.

Virtual is full of false hope and illusion. It will program your mind to believe that you can win huge amount of money and start a better life.

That's the false assurance virtual gives till you see grey hair on your head with the irredeemable time you have wasted while chasing false hope.

To those that haven't known about virtual, may you never know about it, to those that are addicted to it already, may you overcome the addiction
Don't live your life on false hope of winning
immaginary millions while you waste away your time and life

You can venture into any other profitable business
Infact, betting activities must be thoroughly reviewed and regulated in Nigeria

learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT by baretalk: 6:08am On May 10, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean Lol, My Dear Wrote This To Me / I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point / I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.