Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria (31579 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Freethinker2: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2022
You can't open a pharmacy. First of all, you're not a pharmacist and you do not have a pharmaceutical license. You'll need a registered pharmacist to register your premise (they don't come cheap, it could be up to a million naira depending on your location. After paying a huge sum of money for their license, you'll still need to pay them nothing less than 200k monthly because you'll always need a superintendent pharmacist on ground).
Before you register your premise, buy the required things you'll need for a pharmacy (fridge, AC, generator and so many things the pharmaceutical council will tell you to put in place before starting up), you'll have almost nothing left with you.

You can't travel out legally with just too 2m, our currency is almost useless.

You can open a chemist or any other business but, 2m won't be enough to open a pharmacy or travel abroad.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Na ur dead mama nor get home training! No single insult i what i wrote . U decided to show everyone has stupid ur mother is
Arrahman39:
Misusing the leverage of social media, I gave him advised and tips of the business... U were show casing your level of home training, can't u keep mute if the statement is not meant for u... Did u know what I'm into before given him advised? Stop talking for talking sake if u are free data
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2022
U nor get anything when u dey into oga . 2m can’t even open a chemist currently expect u plan to do rubbish. Idoit i own one current only the rent is 2m
Arrahman39:
Misusing the leverage of social media, I gave him advised and tips of the business... U were show casing your level of home training, can't u keep mute if the statement is not meant for u... Did u know what I'm into before given him advised? Stop talking for talking sake if u are free data
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Jagunlabiodua: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
You are not thinking like a hustler, the way you are sounding it seems you will take 10m to Europe and be using money you made in Nigeria to pay bills rather than earn inside Europe and use Europe money to pay the bills A man like me once I land at the airport enter inside the country then I have made it already because there are several means to lock yourself down in Europe even with expired paperwork. Have you head of Asylum before? Have you heard of marriage to whites before? Have you heard of doing hard labor, factory work, infact go to Italy and see thousands of Nigeria there without paper this onces walked there from Libya. And again the 2m is enough for schooling all you have to do is get a student loan, and that will take you to UK, many options with that 2m. Look at the 2m for logistics and 3 month initial rent. But you must plan ahead and get what you intend doing clear it's also good to have plan B. 2m is not enough for people not very smart, people who use agents, And hope you know 50% of Europeans don't have 2m or 3500 Euros sitting in their bank accounts.
kindakuz:

I'm not saying 2mil cannot be enough to arrange for Europe visa but it depends on what your going there for...if is for schooling is not enough..for japa for ever is not enough cos it ain't easy as u think..coz u will only enter with visiting or tourist visa and doesn't carry work permit, which means you cannot work anywhere and even u get a job u will be underpay and your employer only risk it by employing u...cos immigration officer can show up in ur work place and ask for your I'd or passport , if they figure out u don't have genuine papers...u will see ur self in murtala Muhammad airport be that . grin
I'm not saying 2mil cannot be enough to arrange for Europe visa but it depends on what your going there for...if is for schooling is not enough..for japa for ever is not enough cos it ain't easy as u think..coz u will only enter with visiting or tourist visa and doesn't carry work permit, which means you cannot work anywhere and even u get a job u will be underpay and your employer only risk it by employing u...cos immigration officer can show up in ur work place and ask for your I'd or passport , if they figure out u don't have genuine papers...u will see ur self in murtala Muhammad airport be that .

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by vicath(f): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I need to make an informed decision.
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.
I'm confused on which part to follow
P.s I'm not a pharmacist but experienced in that field.
It will take you to Mauritius, where you can work and study and have upto 10 years post study work permit .
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Samjay83: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2022
FOR CYPRUS.

Registration fee $420
School fees $1350
Accommodation $1300
Flight ticket
Okay to board 180knaira
Covid text 24 hours before flight
And he should have stamp is ssce result for transcript at federal ministry of education that’s like 100k naira
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tingotoe: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Loewe:

Liar? What have I done to warrant such mannerless response from you, are you ok?

Please do not insult me because I have chosen to engage you in a conversation that should have been civil. I never asked you to bring money to me, neither did I collect a dime for you.

Tu habites en France mais tu n'as pas de bon sens!
Guy why do you think that I'm so hostile towards you? Tell your clients the truth. I'm here in Grenoble France and from my experience at the French embassy in Nigeria you have to provide a bank statement of way over 2 million in order to get a tourist visa. Please educate us if otherwise
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Arrahman39: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
#2m shop? U don't needs to open chemist for banana island... Thank God he knows small about the business...
Euegene100001:
U nor get anything when u dey into oga . 2m can’t even open a chemist currently expect u plan to do rubbish. Idoit i own one current only the rent is 2m
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Arrahman39: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dead mama? shows all over u... Social media giant, real life pale looking boy...
Euegene100001:
Na ur dead mama nor get home training! No single insult i what i wrote . U decided to show everyone has stupid ur mother is
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by planetx: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
Don't listen to all the negative advice here, Yes with 2m about 3.5k Euros you can move to Europe. All you need to do is arrive in Europe, get a job or school, go to Europe by budgeting that 2m like this

Flight -500k
Visa- 500k

3 month rent - 700k
Feeding 300K

Remember though you are to hustle hard, get scapy jobs before 3months Once you get there you will find a way definitely you can connect with the Nigerian community there.
700k rent for three months in Europe? Lol.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tingotoe:
Guy why do you think that I'm so hostile towards you? Tell your clients the truth. I'm here in Grenoble France and from my experience at the French embassy in Nigeria you have to provide a bank statement of way over 2 million in order to get a tourist visa. Please educate us if otherwise

I don't have time to discuss unfruitful issues. Kindly refrain from mentioning me any further.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Get lost daft
Arrahman39:
Dead mama? shows all over u... Social media giant, real life pale looking boy...
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na village this ram dey commot here
Arrahman39:
#2m shop? U don't needs to open chemist for banana island... Thank God he knows small about the business...
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
nurain150:

He can't survive on that capital.

Exactly oo
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
You are not thinking like a hustler, the way you are sounding it seems you will take 10m to Europe and be using money you made in Nigeria to pay bills rather than earn inside Europe and use Europe money to pay the bills A man like me once I land at the airport enter inside the country then I have made it already because there are several means to lock yourself down in Europe even with expired paperwork. Have you head of Asylum before? Have you heard of marriage to whites before? Have you heard of doing hard labor, factory work, infact go to Italy and see thousands of Nigeria there without paper this onces walked there from Libya. And again the 2m is enough for schooling all you have to do is get a student loan, and that will take you to UK, many options with that 2m. Look at the 2m for logistics and 3 month initial rent. But you must plan ahead and get what you intend doing clear it's also good to have plan B. 2m is not enough for people not very smart, people who use agents, And hope you know 50% of Europeans don't have 2m or 3500 Euros sitting in their bank accounts.
Its easier to be said than to put action into it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam / HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting