Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria (31620 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by afamaustin(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sorry but 2m can't open a pharmacy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by litaninja(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
2M? How much be shop you wan rent alone? Carry your bag and muveee

3 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by ChocolateWine(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
2M can only open a secondary chemist store

7 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I need to make an informed decision.
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.
I'm confused on which part to follow
P.s I'm not a pharmacist but experienced in that field.

Europe is not soo easy as you think.. well 2mil is not enough for u to have a comfortable life there. Invest that money here and grow ur business for four yrs before u think about relocating

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by samguru(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
if you open Chemist, Local government officials, state govt officials ,federal govt officials, area boys and others will not give you breathing space.

Please just relocate, setting up business in Nigeria does not worth it

3 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.

Where in Europe? What pathway do you want to use to get there?

Some countries like Denmark and Belgium are doable using the study route but you don't even have enough money to start with.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

Is 4,000 euros enough to buy a travel ticket and make a living in Europe? Except of course you have a job waiting for you, and you’re a permanent resident there

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Toktee(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
which pharmacy you wan open with 2m? Ahbi na the type wey aboki the carry for head up and down?

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by KIDfurniture(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abroad no easy anymore. It was in the 80s up to 90s abroad sweet. Lately even the whites wants the job blacks re doing. Every where is hard in the world. Open ur drug store and bakery jeje o.

thorpido:
If you were a pharmacist,I'll say move to Europe and try to find work.If you go to Europe,what do you plan to go and do there?

Your best option for now is to set up a chemist and run a bakery if you can together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by honestivo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Will 2m be enough for you to travel if yes move
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Fffessddess: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
thorpido:
If you were a pharmacist,I'll say move to Europe and try to find work.If you go to Europe,what do you plan to go and do there?

Your best option for now is to set up a chemist and run a bakery if you can together.

Set up a chemist shop and a bakery at the same time with 2million naira? Una dey advise sha o!

Where did you even get the notion that you can start a proper bakery with 2million naira? You sabi the cost of standard oven wey dey bake bread?

Some kind advice na recipe for failure.

4 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by thelegend1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

Before I'd have been one of the foremost patriotic lot urging to stay and open a business...
Pls JAPA if you can. FG is running businesses and the economy aground on a daily basis.
Not to add the rampant insecurity going on.

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Johnrake69: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Europe with #2M? Haaaa... Europe don hard ooo.

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
Open business in a very good location
A busy road or junction
I don’t know if this business is very profitable.
Then if you’re in profit in a few years,employ workers, save money and travel out.

Forget status, you are better off owning a small profitable business than becoming an employee these days. Igbos know this
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by tragergeorge(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Toktee:
which pharmacy you wan open with 2m? Ahbi na the type wey aboki the carry for head up and down?
slash chemist,,,,e fit open better chemist

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
2million naira no go fit even pay for 2star european suite for 1week, if una no get better money make una sidan for house, unless u wan go europe dey live inside park under one tree
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Techm8: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Leave if you can!!!
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tingotoe: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
You cannot relocate to Europe with N2 million. On what kind of Visa do you intend going? You have get a job that pays over 1.5 times the minimum wage in order to get a residence permit. With N2 million I doubt if you can even get a 90 day tourist visa

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abilistic:
Can that 2m comfortably take you to Europe?

My thoughts exactly... 2m is just about 3k euros. It won't get him yo Europe unless he wants a tourist visa, which would prevent him from working legitimately...

@tiwatope1

Your best bet is to stay in Nigeria and do your business, when it grows, u can employ someone and travel abroad while you make steady money from both ends.

As a travel consultant, I can tell you that 2m won't get you more than a tourist visa and some pocket money till (God forbid) you get stranded in a few months.

2 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by tragergeorge(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnrake69:
Europe with #2M? Haaaa... Europe don hard ooo.
e Neva hard na our money useless..way back that na over 7k dollars

2 Likes

samguru:
if you open Chemist, Local government officials, state govt officials ,federal govt officials, area boys and others will not give you breathing space.

Please just relocate, setting up business in Nigeria does not worth it
Convert that money to pounds before u tell am to relocate
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by appliedscience(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
alphaconde:
run to europe

if u open the pharmacy u will surely do well

but

one day u will go to kaduna by rail and can be killed
one day u can argue with police or soldier and may get shot
one day u can post the truth about our politicians and DSS may jail u forever
one day u will travel and herdsmen may kidnap u for ransom.

i can go on and on

the reason why people with good cash balance and business leave this country is nothing else other than an assured future.

same reason i will leave
Hmmmmm
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Psalmistproject: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Guy dat money na change o. Find your way out asap if you want to hassle cash
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tingotoe: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Loewe:

My thoughts exactly... 2m is just about 3k euros. It won't get him yo Europe unless he wants a tourist visa, which would prevent him from working legitimately...

@tiwatope1

Your best bet is to stay in Nigeria and do your business, when it grows, u can employ someone and travel abroad while you make steady money from both ends.

As a travel consultant, I can tell you that 2m won't get you more than a tourist visa and some pocket money till (God forbid) you get stranded in a few months.
Can you even get a tourist visa with 3k Euros?
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Rapture4real(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abilistic:
Can that 2m comfortably take you to Europe?

If #2m.can take one to Europe-visa,flight ticket ,and settle down without knowing anybody to go and meet or ready job, more than 20% Nigerian youth would have left Nigeria including me.
Try Pharmacy or add more money

4 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by nwakibie3(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op sure 2 odds to double the money

6 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by wallarwallar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Send tithe of 200k to my account and I will tell you what to do with d money if you do not make tripple of dat money in 3 months kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Kwakwa7: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
How about going into peanut , since you can bake . My humble opinion . Chemist business , NAFDAC will ruin your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.