Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria (31581 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Loewe:

My thoughts exactly... 2m is just about 3k euros. It won't get him yo Europe unless he wants a tourist visa, which would prevent him from working legitimately...

@tiwatope1

Your best bet is to stay in Nigeria and do your business, when it grows, u can employ someone and travel abroad while you make steady money from both ends.

As a travel consultant, I can tell you that 2m won't get you more than a tourist visa and some pocket money till (God forbid) you get stranded in a few months.
I no know y e dey pepper dia body to dey homeless go live inside park under tree
These western countries are over flooded with homeless people
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Person wan carry 2million naira relocate go Europe.

LMAO!

Even in ordinary Rwanda, that money go finish in less than 5 months after you don process papers finish.

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by oshonwambada: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
alphaconde:
run to europe

if u open the pharmacy u will surely do well

but

one day u will go to kaduna by rail and can be killed
one day u can argue with police or soldier and may get shot
one day u can post the truth about our politicians and DSS may jail u forever
one day u will travel and herdsmen may kidnap u for ransom.

i can go on and on

the reason why people with good cash balance and business leave this country is nothing else other than an assured future.

same reason i will leave
Best advice bro
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by JudasNaKarrot: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:
shocked I'm not sure 2M is enough to relocate to Europe and be comfortable there.
Use your 2million to start a profitable online business in Nigeria that will pay you in dollars monthly. Ranging from Affiliate marketing, YouTube, Digital webstore, Forex etc!
You don start with this yeye advise. Next is to ask him to private chat you so that you will scam him of this little money he has.

Ndi yahoo.

8 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by sharpman1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I need to make an informed decision.
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.
I'm confused on which part to follow
P.s I'm not a pharmacist but experienced in that field.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Is 2 million Naira capital? Nothing capital in 2 million.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
afamaustin:
Sorry but 2m can't open a pharmacy.
It can open a small pharmacy
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Buddha3:
Person wan carry 2million naira relocate go Europe.

LMAO!

Even in ordinary Rwanda, that money go finish in less than 5 months after you don process papers finish.
Him go join him fellow homeless people for europe, las las na under tree wey him go dey live.......lack of sense and stupidity just dey inside most nigerians body
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
I have a Capital of 2M , should I open a pharmacy/ chemist in Nigeria or Move to Europe,I also have baking skills.

Have you evaluated all 54 African countries before concluding that Europe is the best option for you?? The level of inferiority complex and white worship due to colonial brainwashing thru Nigerian education system and the news media is mind boggling.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
2 m isn’t enough but opening a business in nigeria isn’t the solution economy is very bad try get like 4m and try france

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by zoedew: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
STAY, BRO STAY!
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
3pages of pessimism. Gosh i hate people!

4 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by casppyjay: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
bro it depends on where u headed
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by oshonwambada: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
Guy if na scheghen countries like belgium,sweden swiss,pls move
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Arrahman39: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chemist is a very lucrative business and 2m is a enough to start everagelly... Make visibility study well under, 2 - 3yrs you can recovered your money back ... Start your business here, some are there in Europe which u are far better than but they ain't tell u...
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Schifo: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please relocate as soon as you can . There is no hope for Nigerian youths, unless we review the constitution or divide. Europe will be very tough in your first 1-5 years, as long as you have a skill and determined mindset, nothing can stop you from succeeding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by casppyjay: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
BigBashiru:

Have you evaluated all 54 African countries before concluding that Europe is the best option for you?? The level of inferiority complex and white worship due to colonial brainwashing thru Nigerian education system and the news media is mind boggling.
u are pathologically mentally epileptic and I’d tell u for free u are not living in Nigeria u are merely existing..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by xpee: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
2M cannot do anything for you in Europe. Stay and build your business in Naija. If you are keen on moving to Europe I will advise you to take your time. Try to study Nursing or Care Work that can get you a good job when you eventually move to Europe.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by BadNews: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
That money is very small na
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by SimplePlan34: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
My broda if I were u I will go on bianance just hold Bitcoin till December that money go reach 3million by then. Just hold. In fact if u hold usdt dollar is expected to reach 700 by years end. From there carry go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by iamhilary: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
They area many businesses you can do here for 9ja, you got good capital to start with but relocating to Europe, c'mon it's too small. Convert it to Euro & Dollars less than 4k$. Your business you intend doing even need a lot more robust Capital.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by SimplePlan34: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
My brother if I were u I will go on bianance just hold Bitcoin till December that money go reach 3million by then. Just hold. In fact if u hold usdt. Dollar is expected to reach 700 by year end. From there carry go.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by casppyjay: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Schifo:
Please relocate as soon as you can . There is no hope for Nigerian youths, unless we review the constitution or divide. Europe will be very tough in your first 1-5 years, as long as you have a skill and determined mindset, nothing can stop you from succeeding.
Godbless u..

Below is how everyone should see any country across the Atlantic lol

1 Share

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!

So whose license do you plan to use to open a pharmacy?
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by CaptMarvel(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
You don start with this yeye advise. Next is to ask him to private chat you so that you will scam him of this little money he has.

Ndi yahoo.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
Can you even get a tourist visa with 3k Euros?

Sure he can. It's a piece of cake. Lol...
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
casppyjay:
u are pathologically mentally epileptic and I’d tell u for free u are not living in Nigeria u are merely existing..

Have you evaluated the efficacy of 54 African states to meet your needs before your decision to move to Eurooe or are you yet another European mental slave who has been captured by colonial brainwashing and the news media??

If I want to migrate today I'd look at Kenya Morocco Rwanda Tunisia ghana Gambia Senegal and if wat I want isn't in these countries then I'd consider Europe.

But you just like 98% of Nigerians are western European worshippers.....who once they want to migrate the first place they will consider is western europe.

Meanwhile the western Europeans earnestly wish they had it warm and nice all year round....which is why they tried to take over South africa and till this day trying to make inroads into Africa

3 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by mannasseh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
CaptMarvel:
shocked I'm not sure 2M is enough to relocate to Europe and be comfortable, nah nah!

Use your 2million to start a well established profitable online business in Nigeria that will pay you in dollars monthly.
Ranging from
Affiliate marketing,
YouTube,
Digital webstore,
Forex etc!

All the best.

pls tell me more on affiliate marketing, I beg you in God's name
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Jagunlabiodua: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Don't listen to all the negative advice here, Yes with 2m about 3.5k Euros you can move to Europe. All you need to do is arrive in Europe, get a job or school, go to Europe by budgeting that 2m like this

Flight -500k
Visa- 500k

3 month rent - 700k
Feeding 300K

Remember though you are to hustle hard, get scapy jobs before 3months Once you get there you will find a way definitely you can connect with the Nigerian community there.

5 Likes

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Quantized92(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Based on current economic reality, I don't think 2 million will be enough to travel oversea.

There are viable online business opportunities I think will be nice venturing into. While u setup a physical business, u can as well do legitimate online business such as

CPA AFFILIATE
INFORMATION MARKETING
AMAZON KDP
E-COMMERCE
FREELANCING.

Check my siggy for more info.
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by phemmyfour: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiwatope1:
Good day Nairalanders!
2M cannot take you to Europe

1 Like

Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by Tingotoe: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Loewe:

Sure he can. It's a piece of cake. Lol...
How? It's impossible except he has LOL grin
Re: With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria by JoshTim: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
I don't know why people are of the opinion the 2mil wouldn't get him to Europe. Well, that seems to show how naive they could be. Aren't there various options?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living And Working In Lagos Vs. Living And Working In Port Harcourt / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam / HND Accountancy Vs BSc Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.