Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Confused-my Corper Or University Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused-my Corper Or University Girlfriend? (1111 Views)

Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused-my Corper Or University Girlfriend? by sojay(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2007
Peeps,i need your candid advise as to how to go about this.Am in a relationship of over 5 years with a lady who's presently serving.However,there'e this juvey i just met in my neighbourhood and i must confess,i'm beginning to fall in luv with her(or should i say i already have).She's really into me so much so that i had to travel to her school from work as late as 7pm without getting home on her b'day.Am really into her.Though she does too,but there are times she doesn't seize to amaze me.My corper girlfriend is coming back next week.Am not really of the playa type and do not want to mess things up for myself.I want to start a life/family.What should i do?
Your responses will be most appreciated.
Re: Confused-my Corper Or University Girlfriend? by PTBNaija(f): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2007
You need to stay with your girlfriend. It seems to me like you are "falling" for this girl out of convenience. What is so special about her? Do you even know her well enough to break-up with a girl that you have been with for the past five years? Please stay with your own girlfriend, she's been with you through thick and thin.
Re: Confused-my Corper Or University Girlfriend? by PTH(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2007
the dangers of long distance relationships.

sit down and study your options very well. I would say to stay with the lady u've spent 5yrs of ur life with but what if the new girl is actually the one for you?
If settling down is what is on ur mind then it shouldnt take you time to figure out which would make the best partner for u.

The new girl is still a student while u're a worker. hmmm that on its own is a red flag. What if she goes to serve too and just like you, finds another guy that she is also into? Choose wisely, no one can advise u.

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Sho! Must Every Relationship End In Marriage? / Is Time Running Out? / My Love For Her Is Real,will She Agee?to The Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.