Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You (562 Views)

What's The Best LOAN COMPANY In Nigeria / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You by deriveexchange: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning!

I had to setup a new account just for security reasons.

I’m here to help nairalanders or anyone that have outstanding loan with the so called shark loans, which is almost due but doesn’t have plans or means of paying back yet, please don’t get my message wrong, we all know how hard the country is, most persons here do have rich or wealthy family members that can’t give them a kobo talk less of helping, they have no other option than to go for this shark loans out of desperation and urgency.

Note: once you have the money try and pay back every dime you borrowed, being in debt is never a good thing and I also believe in law of karma.

I will take you on the procedures on how to remain anonymous all way round before the so called loan shark app you are owing, before that you must drop proof showing that you are owning them.

Definitely all these loan officers will message me, if your proof is edited or fake I will know, so don’t play smart cool

Chat me up on telegram

@derivexchange11
Re: How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
stay away from this guy he scammed us on telegram. made us paid 3k subscription for his 2sure odds which cut everyday
Re: How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You by deriveexchange: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abba I think I recalled who you are….sometimes people come to internet, write rubbish and paint stories..

Ok let’s treat this matter openly, I’m glad you are here.

1. Abba you never subscribe for the vip section let’s start from there.

2. I gave out over 2odds for more than two weeks let’s say a month which I know everyone in that public group earned a lot

3. I never forced anyone to pay 3k to me I swear on my life, everyone that paid to me did that intentionally and also because of the free odds I have been dropping for more than three weeks

4.abba you told me you don’t have money that I should get you into the vip group, who does that??

5. You were so keen on learning my strategy, you vividly said it in my own group and still discussed about me in another group, this was one of the reason I stopped replying your text because you are filled with noise

6. I admit that some persons paid me 3k, yes! I will never deny that, mind you I got some people into my vip group for doing little task which you abba couldn’t do

7. Over 4 days our games didn’t go in accordance, in every business there is always a loss, still don’t forget I dropped 5 odds which still played out well

8. I stopped posting games because of some guys who lashed out verbally, as if I forced them, I always tell everyone to stake responsibly that a course of a match can change due to red card, injury, absence of a player or postponement.

9. Abba please betting is not the only means of making money, we try our luck, even bayo, amber, mr banks do hit loss but they still have something doing

Thanks.
Re: How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You by deriveexchange: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Last but not the least.

I never pulled down the group both the vip and public section is still on but not active at the moment

Maybe because I didn’t make you the admin that’s why you are so bitter, bro don’t forget what stopped you from being the admin was people’s vote, i watch how people do troll and scold you on other platform.

I still chat with some of my members till date, I promise to make it up to everyone

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Will Give Ten Million Dollars To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter / Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? / Stop Using Google,here's Why(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.