Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Tribe Will You Never Marry From - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Will You Never Marry From (4473 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
I adhered to your advice.

Then I got two people from here who for reasons known to them knew they had issues with my tribe but still reached out just so they could rub it in my face . Hence the motivation for the thread.

And I don't see where I was fighting undecided. And FYI this had nothing to do with any past. I just thought it will be a good idea to bring the awareness out. That there are people who will not not marry from a tribe no matter what.

Yes I have a past which I have gotten over , there is no need for you to use it as your punch line to rebuke me.Thanks.

I did not use your past against you lovely one. I simply spoke the truth in front of me. Jump on facebook, instagram, numerous dating sites, splash your profiles everywhere, meet people.

I'm also been turned down cause of my tribe inspite of meeting all other criterion. Life is life.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Zonefree(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:

No

I am not a tribalist pls

My fiancee is igbo

I simply meant I can't marry an active cannibal or someone related to active cannibals
Candidlady is not Igbo. Stop lying

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I did not use your past against you lovely one. I simply spoke the truth in front of me. Jump on facebook, instagram, numerous dating sites, splash your profiles everywhere, meet people.

I'm also been turned down cause of my tribe inspite of meeting all other criterion. Life is life.
Alright.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Candid is not Igbo. Stop lying

Pls leave my baby out of this

lipsrsealed
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by SWATMan: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
bahdpersona:
Igbo, urhobo, ijaw and calabar.

Do think they would accept your hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nicepoker(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Evening newspapers tribe.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Qatar2022: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
I can't marry anything relate to Tinubu, they're all criminal and lazy, all men there is doing yahoo directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by omarithmetics: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Crazy! Try not to marry a crazy person
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by gonkin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
The North has some really pretty ladies but religion na their problem.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by bahdpersona(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
SWATMan:

Do think they would accept your hand in marriage?
still the same thing, I would never have anything to do with them
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Knows12(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ebira in kogi cus they are arrogant in nature both gender..
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
Bini

Vbèè óye hé?
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Knows12:
Ebira in kogi cus they are arrogant in nature both gender..

really? You must be igala to say this
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Olunmercy56(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
toujurs:
undecided, like you even have a choice. Upon how boring you are.

You are just unfortunate, silly thing! Wasted sperm! Attention seeker! Do I know you? Tell your sisters at home how unfortunate you are creating lunatic on social media

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Knows12(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kloppo:

really? You must be igala to say this
nope Yoruba
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Knows12:
nope Yoruba

Guess it is firsthand experience that made you say that then...
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:
Any tribe/village that actually eats people is a no no no no for me

shocked

Are you afraid to call name? Why are you beating around the bush?

Coward! Afonja...

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
michael77777:

Are you afraid to call name? Why are you beating around the bush?

Coward! Afonja...

I don't know their names

I only know I can't marry from cannibal clan
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
illicit:

I don't know their names

I only know I can't marry from cannibal clan

Me too! I will never marry from skull miners tribe!!

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by PROPEACE: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mbaise!
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by bayelsa1son(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
I will never marry from a Yoruba tribe those people are deceitful, envious, pretentious, and proud. They will just jam two people heads together and be acting peacekeeping at the same time, run from those people infact, if you marry a Yoruba woman she will gossip u with her tribe people nonsense people

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
bayelsa1son:
I will never marry from a Yoruba tribe those people are deceitful, envious, pretentious, and proud. They will just jam two people heads together and be acting peacekeeping at the same time, run from those people infact, if you marry a Yoruba woman she will gossip u with her tribe people nonsense people

My brother
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
So like I said in another thread ,I was served breakfast because of my tribe and I have also received PMs only to rub their perceptions about my tribe in my face .

So I want to ask, what tribe would you rather be dead than to marry from such a tribe?

I don't know who I don't want to marry but I know I want to marry from my tribe , my language , my community , just for my own safety
Although the only person I was involved with from my town was all kinds of wrong ,still my first choice is home

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Donaluta(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:

You are just unfortunate, silly thing! Wasted sperm! Attention seeker! Do I know you? Tell your sisters at home how unfortunate you are creating lunatic on social media
You've just shown your true colour.... True true you no be good person ☹️

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by tasalanoni(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yoloba, brown roofers and Amotekun claws scarred face. Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Olunmercy56(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Donaluta:

You've just shown your true colour.... True true you no be good person ☹️

Stop quoating me unless you want to see the rot of God in your mysterious life. Stay away from me

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by tnerro1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Abokii tribe cause they are all potential terrorist
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Walkee: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Igbo. Maybe Yoruba too I don't know yet but Igbo is capital no
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Walkee: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
I adhered to your advice.

Then I got two people from here who for reasons known to them knew they had issues with my tribe but still reached out just so they could rub it in my face . Hence the motivation for the thread.

And I don't see where I was fighting undecided. And FYI this had nothing to do with any past. I just thought it will be a good idea to bring the awareness out. That there are people who will not not marry from a tribe no matter what.

Yes I have a past which I have gotten over , there is no need for you to use it as your punch line to rebuke me.Thanks.
wait, you are Bini and someone had issues with that? Most likely an Igbo but that's still strange. I'm Esan I can only marry from Edo state or maybe Urhobo too. We could talk
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Kloppo:

Vbèè óye hé?
oyése
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Walkee:
wait, you are Bini and someone had issues with that? Most likely an Igbo but that's still strange. I'm Esan I can only marry from Edo state or maybe Urhobo too. We could talk
Yes people do have issues with Binis for reasons best known to them,infact I have had two guys from here who reached out ,tell me their concerns about Binis as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / What Do You Think Will Be Running In Their Minds (pics) / How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.