Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Tribe Will You Never Marry From - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Will You Never Marry From (4479 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will U Love To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Walkee: 12:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
Yes people do have issues with Binis for reasons best known to them,infact I have had two guys from here who reached out ,tell me their concerns about Binis as well.
don't allow anyone make you feel bad for your tribe. Me, I will always prefer Edo people. No matter what. Bini, Esan, etsako etc. You can drop your WhatsApp or email if it is OK by you
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Walkee:
don't allow anyone make you feel bad for your tribe. Me, I will always prefer Edo people. No matter what. Bini, Esan, etsako etc. You can drop your WhatsApp if it is OK by you
use mail instead.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Walkee: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
use mail instead.

My WhatsApp. I don't understand how this Nairaland PM works
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Walkee:

My WhatsApp. I don't understand how this Nairaland PM works
edit your number out
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Walkee: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Girlnextdoor1:
edit your number out
ok
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by hurtlery: 3:03am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't understand why anyone would make tribe an issue in a relationship/marriage
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by illicit(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2022
michael77777:

Me too! I will never marry from skull miners tribe!!

Goodluck cheesy
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Girlnextdoor1: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
hurtlery:
I don't understand why anyone would make tribe an issue in a relationship/marriage
You would be shocked to know that alot of people do.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Igbo, Fulani, Bini (Edo as a whole) and Hausa tribes.
But I'm a lover of all tribes, just that when it comes to picking a wife, I won't want to take one from those tribes...I can't also bear some of their requirements and traditions as the groom-to-be. So that's why.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Walkee:
Igbo. Maybe Yoruba too I don't know yet but Igbo is capital no
I used to dislike the idea of marrying from the two tribes there. But, as I grew older I have seen that Yoruba women are one of my favourites, if not favourite tribeswomen in this country. Then Kaduna female Christians too.
If I don't get a dazzling Yoruba lady to marry, then I'm going for my plan b which has always been to marry a Caucasian abroad. Latina is my plan c and final contingency plan . Lol
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Sniper101(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Igbo & Calabar grin
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by whippersnapper(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2023
igbira, eggon, tiv
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Benin... I heard there's more landlady's than landlords in Benin.... Now think about this
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Donaluta:

You've just shown your true colour.... True true you no be good person ☹️
After reading the tribes she mentioned nd seeing her outburst later i can now conclude that any man irrespective of tribe that'll marry her will be a very unhappy man in life.
Re: What Tribe Will You Never Marry From by Isabi4lov: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? / Shagging A Neighbors Wife / Craziest Thing You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.