Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? (10254 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
In my mum's voice unu ere lá

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Bouncing2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Faber:
E get one babe like that, I dey piss inside her toto, sometimes, I dey piss all over her body sef...

Then I go use lolipop sweet, that one with stick ₦50 or ₦30, I go buy am from aboki....I go insert the lolipop inside her toto and be sucking her with it. Pussy go dey taste like Fanta, depending on the type of lolipop I bought. Babe go dey twist like python

I don pour egusi soup inside her toto before ( e no enter inside well well, infact she wear female condom, the condom was well washed and that oil no dey. I unrap 2 wraps of fufu dey serve myself from her toto. The soup no hot o.

That babe is still telling me I am the best guy she dated. She wants to come back self. But I need a new fresh girls to teach them the ways of the world grin
shocked oboi!!!
You don't deserve to live grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Ayomide369(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
faber u deserve 2 die
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Faber(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ayomide369:
faber u deserve 2 die

Back to sender
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Yomit71(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Elianawalker:
I Am Hearing Men Say lickin anus, why the fvck will you lick somebody anus? what kind of belittling yourself is that... disgusting men... *spits*

if you eat pussy thats fine but anus, jesus. how can you avoid not getting shit into your mouth. you people are disgusting
Nothing fine in licking pussy let's be real. We just want to go weird and do the unthinkable to Impress our partner.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by GingerbreadMen(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bros
There’s unclean and there’s bad luck
I never said it’s clean but the bad luck attached to it is nonsense
Okay,I get your point now

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by silvoclaira: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
have you fvcked a mensurating woman with the pant and pad still on, sliding your dick through the side into a blood soaked pvssy,or rather have you fvcked a woman doggy style with her baby still strapped on her back,the baby crying,her mother moaning and you grunting in ecstasy,let us leave it for now the ones I can remember is far too graphic to even think about.
We know... You sucked the pvssy of a dead corpse by the road side at night... YOU WIN!!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Faber:
E get one babe like that, I dey piss inside her toto, sometimes, I dey piss all over her body sef...

Then I go use lolipop sweet, that one with stick ₦50 or ₦30, I go buy am from aboki....I go insert the lolipop inside her toto and be sucking her with it. Pussy go dey taste like Fanta, depending on the type of lolipop I bought. Babe go dey twist like python

I don pour egusi soup inside her toto before ( e no enter inside well well, infact she wear female condom, the condom was well washed and that oil no dey. I unrap 2 wraps of fufu dey serve myself from her toto. The soup no hot o.

That babe is still telling me I am the best guy she dated. She wants to come back self. But I need a new fresh girls to teach them the ways of the world grin
who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / I Don't Like This Girl Called............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.