Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? (10149 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Anieke77(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wanna try any girl available
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nozino: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elianawalker:
I Am Hearing Men Say lickin anus, why the fvck will you lick somebody anus? what kind of belittling yourself is that... disgusting men... *spits*

if you eat pussy thats fine but anus, jesus. how can you avoid not getting shit into your mouth. you people are disgusting

You can clean up.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elianawalker:
I Am Hearing Men Say lickin anus, why the fvck will you lick somebody anus? what kind of belittling yourself is that... disgusting men... *spits*

if you eat pussy thats fine but anus, jesus. how can you avoid not getting shit into your mouth. you people are disgusting
Madam, Is it your anus?. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Obi3icebaba(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Faber:
E get one babe like that, I dey piss inside her toto, sometimes, I dey piss all over her body sef...

Then I go use lolipop sweet, that one with stick ₦50 or ₦30, I go buy am from aboki....I go insert the lolipop inside her toto and be sucking her with it. Pussy go dey taste like Fanta, depending on the type of lolipop I bought. Babe go dey twist like python

I don pour egusi soup inside her toto before ( e no enter inside well well, infact she wear female condom, the condom was well washed and that oil no dey. I unrap 2 wraps of fufu dey serve myself from her toto. The soup no hot o.

That babe is still telling me I am the best guy she dated. She wants to come back self. But I need a new fresh girls to teach them the ways of the world grin

��� Baba i swear you don ment

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by ba7man(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2022
whizzbaale:
Shawty got bathed with my salivating tongue all over her body. While I was using two fingers to finger her, I was carefully working on her from her ears, down to the neck, down to the nip.ples, down to her belly button, and to the honey pot.

After like over 45 mins, she was gasping for breathe with a mad moaning.
This one na normal ting naa. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Samuelomozuyi(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Hahahaha, i be nor wan comment here but ehh, but your own comment so very funny, i just tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uncle96:
You are all mentally unstable, one would need to visit a therapist after reading yall crap. If na anal u do , say anal, if na oral say oral. Which one be sliding preek through menstrual pussy or pregnant woman backing baby while receiving doggy..

Ya'll mad ?
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Halimaatz(f): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2022
luminouz:
See as that Halimaatz geh dey glued to the thread. E shock you abi grin
more than shock.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by luminouz(m): 2:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Halimaatz:
more than shock.
Lol...you ain't freaky like that huh? cheesy
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Hyphy(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm short of words, I'll post mine later, damn!
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nova1988(m): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Badboibipo:

Aunty come and shit in my mouth and stop shouting, I will eat your warm shit with yam baby girl

sometimes I pray for God to take my ability to read.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by bigcee(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Benwallt:
I was so dazed by the width of the pvssy I removed my dik and attempt to fist it my hand. My brother if no b say the girl held my hand at some point it would have gone in. Seeing that I was shocked she said she had a baby at a very young age.
E shock you, abi? Na so simp go dey spend money ontop that one head grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Benki003(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Following grin grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2022
FaceTanke:
Fvcking a menstruating woman can bring badluck o because I am talking from experience

Who don fvck pregnant prostitute b4
shocked
So you are this spoilt sef,I thought you were a born again novice
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by wisdomkid: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2022
okoroemeka:
have you fvcked a mensurating woman with the pant and pad still on, sliding your dick through the side into a blood soaked pvssy,or rather have you fvcked a woman doggy style with her baby still strapped on her back,the baby crying,her mother moaning and you grunting in ecstasy,let us leave it for now the ones I can remember is far too graphic to even think about.

This thread is certainly NOT FOR THE WEAK OR FAINT-HEART... WOW

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by ChoCho54(f): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Kingsuave:
Shawty brought her little baby over to my crib, lucky for me the baby fell asleep then i start to work on her mum,the baby woke up in the middle of the second round and started crying mehn the mum slide off my dick went over and breastfed her baby came back and i resumed work.cheesycheesy
Mad o grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by ChoCho54(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2022
whizzbaale:
Shawty got bathed with my salivating tongue all over her body. While I was using two fingers to finger her, I was carefully working on her from her ears, down to the neck, down to the nip.ples, down to her belly button, and to the honey pot.

After like over 45 mins, she was gasping for breathe with a mad moaning.
She must be a rich girl grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by ChoCho54(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Uncle96:
You are all mentally unstable, one would need to visit a therapist after reading yall crap. If na anal u do , say anal, if na oral say oral. Which one be sliding preek through menstrual pussy or pregnant woman backing baby while receiving doggy..

Ya'll mad ?
Hahaha hahaha grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by ChoCho54(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Benwallt:
I was so dazed by the width of the pvssy I removed my dik and attempt to fist it my hand. My brother if no b say the girl held my hand at some point it would have gone in. Seeing that I was shocked she said she had a baby at a very young age.
Next time add some talcum powder to drench the juice grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by ChoCho54(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Madam, Is it your anus?. Na wa o!
Mumu so na who go lick your dirty anus same way you rim buhari naim you dey find. Monkie!
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Benwallt(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2022
ChoCho54:
Next time add some talcum powder to drench the juice grin
Lol.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by 5991ayo: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Guy u no get joy Oh! Lord av mercy.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by 5991ayo: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Omicron007 post=111504555][/quote]guy u no get joy oh! Lord av mercy.
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Obakoolex(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Elianawalker:

My dear it disgust me too but the day Juliet raised my legs up licked my balls then proceeded to my asshole the feelings was outta this world but I didn't allow her to kiss me afterwards sha grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Faber:
E get one babe like that, I dey piss inside her toto, sometimes, I dey piss all over her body sef...

Then I go use lolipop sweet, that one with stick ₦50 or ₦30, I go buy am from aboki....I go insert the lolipop inside her toto and be sucking her with it. Pussy go dey taste like Fanta, depending on the type of lolipop I bought. Babe go dey twist like python

I don pour egusi soup inside her toto before ( e no enter inside well well, infact she wear female condom, the condom was well washed and that oil no dey. I unrap 2 wraps of fufu dey serve myself from her toto. The soup no hot o.

That babe is still telling me I am the best guy she dated. She wants to come back self. But I need a new fresh girls to teach them the ways of the world grin
Unbelievable! shocked
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
arthurwillia:

The bad luck you’ve been having since you didn’t fvck Menstruating woman who caused that one? For you to be born in Nigeria na bad luck
Na because you fvck Menstruating woman abi
Comot body jooo
Forget that bro, having s3x with a menstruatimg women is very unclean. It's even in the Bible but then so is b1owjobs and the rest
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Geez how can I unread all this nasty comments here!! Damn how can you guys lick someone anus!? shocked shocked

Everybody is just moving mad cry cry cry

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by SimeonOTC(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
okoroemeka:
have you fvcked a mensurating woman with the pant and pad still on, sliding your dick through the side into a blood soaked pvssy,or rather have you fvcked a woman doggy style with her baby still strapped on her back,the baby crying,her mother moaning and you grunting in ecstasy,let us leave it for now the ones I can remember is far too graphic to even think about.

I don dieeeeeee shocked shocked shocked

you no well atallllll grin grin

I have smash a babe on her period with blood on it but for your other encounter, baba, you WIN! grin
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by GingerbreadMen(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
SilentQueen:
Geez how can I unread all this nasty comments here!! Damn how can you guys lick someone anus!? shocked shocked

Everybody is just moving mad cry cry cry
Before you talk to me, who's your dad?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by FaceTanke: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this spoilt sef,I thought you were a born again novice

What makes u think so
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by FaceTanke: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
arthurwillia:

The bad luck you’ve been having since you didn’t fvck Menstruating woman who caused that one? For you to be born in Nigeria na bad luck
Na because you fvck Menstruating woman abi
Comot body jooo

Try it maybe u will understand
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by arthurwillia(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Forget that bro, having s3x with a menstruatimg women is very unclean. It's even in the Bible but then so is b1owjobs and the rest

Bros
There’s unclean and there’s bad luck
I never said it’s clean but the bad luck attached to it is nonsense
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? by arthurwillia(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
FaceTanke:

Try it maybe u will understand

I don’t have to try it to know it’s nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward / 5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.