Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile (26335 Views)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oddfinder:

Kindly post the link den.
Yahoo news..lol
Don't mind the ignoramus.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

There is a clear difference between knowledge and belief.
We should first look at the origin of those words. You believe what you don’t know, If you know it you need not believe it.
You are mistaken

It has nothing to do with the "Origin" of the word.

You can believe without knowing you cannot know without believing
So knowing is a higher level of cognition and is irrevocable whereas beliefs are a default position that can change.
If a person you trust tells you another person is dead you might believe if new facts emerge you might change your belief
I KNOW today is Wednesday. I also believe today is Wednesday

Having said that belief is not baseless

It is based on a balance of probabilities in contrast to a higher standard of "beyond reasonable doubt"
I believe that Russia can profit from lying about this issue in the sense that it gives them an excuse to escalate the war. It does not mean I believe they are lying but they COULD be

Clearly your problem is English

I cannot help that

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Awesometouch1: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great at least let Russia feel the heat too.. grin
It do be great but we can't be sure it's not one or those Russian tricks and propaganda. The news is coming from their state run lying news outlets.
Except the Ukrainians claim responsibility, don't trust anything coming from the Russian government. They are green snakes in green grasses.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:
You are mistaken

[/b]You can believe without knowing you cannot know without believing[b]
So knowing is a higher level of cognition and is irrevocable whereas beliefs are a default position that can change.
If a person you trust tells you another person is dead you might believe if new facts emerge you might change your belief

Having said that believe is not baseless

It is based on a balance of probabilities in contrast to a higher standard of "beyond reasonable doubt"

Exactly. You believe what you don’t know.
Today is Wednesday, you believe it or not, it won’t affect or change it. If you believe today is Friday you are only been delusional.
Mad men also have their beliefs.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Oddfinder: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Eyaa
Western asslickers want Russia hurt so bad they rejoice over any propagand. So y'all celebrating believe Ukraine actually fired a missile into Russia? Seriously? the source of the news is yahoo. Lol
Ignorance they say is bliss

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:
You are mistaken

You can believe without knowing you cannot know without believing

Having said that belief is not baseless

I believe that Russia can profit from lying about this issue in the sense that it gives them an excuse to escalate the war. It does not mean I believe they are lying but they COULD be

Clearly your problem is English

I cannot help that

If you look up on the origin of the word “belief “ it originates from religion, because it’s based on assumptions you have to “believe with faith” and not with knowledge.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Oddfinder: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Kindly read the thread den.
Reading is for intellectuals. grin
Baba I've read the article like 5 times
I saw yahoo news.
Is that ur source?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
osazsky:
northerners na wah..america toppled the taliban govt in 3 weeks and handed the presidency to the idiots who could maintain it..they stayed there for 20 years to ensure stability...the problem started when the idiot president started to liase with Taliban fighters to destabilize america..immediately america discovered this they had to leave they had no other option as it's not thier land..my problem with Putin is by now ..after 2 months he is supposed to topple zlensyky govt and install his own president..this thing is taking too long this was not wat we read in books abt russia..zero intelligence.. there is even an incidence where russia planes destroyed it's own ground troops.. hundred of russian troops check google..then d Ukraine ghost pilots who brings 5 fighter jets a day..russia has weapons but no man power..its military is not well trained..they should focus on this..cuz u will need it in ground engagement..war is much more than dropping bombs from planes ..survival instinct on ground is paramount..and thier soldiers are too young some look like toddlers.. 15..16..17

Your well trained American military died in masses the last time they fought Iraq..... Not less than 7 thousand of them died in front of Arab's bullet.

Let's stop talking with sentiment... Russia has destroy over 50% of ukraine's soil even more.

The whole Europe are also feeling the heat now... There is hike in crude oil and other import items in the western world.

Even american dollar is about to fall.... All thanks to Saudi and India that want to stop involving dollar in their trade with China... I love to see American puppet in pain grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oddfinder:

Baba I've read the article like 5 times
I saw yahoo news.
Is that ur source?

That’s why reading is for intellectuals.
“ RIA Novosti, a Russian government-controlled publication, reported Tuesday that an explosion near the village of Zhuravlyovka injured four people. The outlet reported that the source of the explosion was an attack that originated from within Ukraine.”
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly. You believe what you don’t know.
Today is Wednesday, you believe it or not, it won’t affect or change it. Mad men also have their beliefs.
No
You believe what you know .
You may also believe stuff for which there may be some doubt based on balance of probabilities >

Guy I can see you just like arguing baselessly and purposelessly . Unfortunately you do not have the brain power to sustain your arguments .
A belief is simply a conviction.
You cannot know without believing but you can believe without knowing

Knowledge itself is not necessarily true
A person can grow up knowing and believing that A is his mother whilst in actual fact she is not

The truth is you are out of your depth here and are really not very bright

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Mubiola360: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That is the way it should be grin grin grin
Kill them all!!!!!

Putin go hear am

This is a war for all grin
you don't know anything. Fish head

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:
No
You believe what you know .
You may also believe stuff for which there may be some doubt based on balance of probabilities >

Guy I can see you just like arguing baselessly and purposely . Unfortunately you do not have the brain power to sustain your arguments .
A belief is simply a conviction.
You cannot know without believing but you can believe without knowing

Knowledge itself is not necessarily true
A person can grow up knowing and believing that A is his mother whilst in actual fact she is not

The truth is you are out of your depth here and are really not very bright

You are the one arguing without reason and incoherently.
You obviously don’t know what knowledge is, you think it’s simply knowing without facts and evidence?
You are the shallow one here with no iota of common sense. How did you “know”? With which knowledge did you know?
How did you know your mother is your real mother by simply believing what they told you? How’s that knowledge?
The phone you are holding was done with knowledge and not just simply believing.
Your reasoning capacity is below par.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by YeyeGbami: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
sapientia:
Then it's true

Don’t be too quick to believe these guys, they are liars. Russia can make these look like Ukrainians did it.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by gowaga68: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Toktee:
And after a month Putin have not hold unto a single captured village,the attacker is always on offensive but Putin hunters are on defensive grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Oddfinder: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

That’s why reading is for intellectuals.
RIA Novosti, a Russian government-controlled publication, reported Tuesday that an explosion near the village of Zhuravlyovka injured four people. The outlet reported that the source of the explosion was an attack that originated from within Ukraine.”
Na wa..u insulted me without dropping the link to ur claims..is that too much to ask?
Kindly drop the link to the bolded..
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Ened(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Elvictor:

Carried it, and later on twitter, it was said to be Ukraine, I don't interact with people of low intellect, run along.
Bro, don't be confused by our combo of English & pidgin. If ' carried it' disoriented u, I can change it for u to ' reported it '
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oddfinder:

Na wa..u insulted me without dropping the link to ur claims..is that too much to ask?
Kindly drop the link to the bolded..

How’s saying reading is for intellectuals an insult? You got offended by that ? Lol
“RIA Novosti, a Russian government-controlled publication, reported Tuesday that an explosion near the village of Zhuravlyovka injured four people. The outlet reported that the source of the explosion was an attack that originated from within Ukraine.”

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by gowaga68: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
osazsky:
[s]northerners na wah..america toppled the taliban govt in 3 weeks and handed the presidency to the idiots who could maintain it..they stayed there for 20 years to ensure stability...the problem started when the idiot president started to liase with Taliban fighters to destabilize america..immediately america discovered this they had to leave they had no other option as it's not thier land..my problem with Putin is by now ..after 2 months he is supposed to topple zlensyky govt and install his own president..this thing is taking too long this was not wat we read in books abt russia..zero intelligence.. there is even an incidence where russia planes destroyed it's own ground troops.. hundred of russian troops check google..then d Ukraine ghost pilots who brings 5 fighter jets a day..russia has weapons but no man power..its military is not well trained..they should focus on this..cuz u will need it in ground engagement..war is much more than dropping bombs from planes ..survival instinct on ground is paramount..and thier soldiers are too young some look like toddlers.. 15..16..17[/s]
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Oddfinder: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

How’s saying reading is for intellectuals an insult? You got offended by that ? Lol
RIA Novosti, a Russian government-controlled publication, reported Tuesday that an explosion near the village of Zhuravlyovka injured four people. The outlet reported that the source of the explosion was an attack that originated from within Ukraine.”
Omo drop the link to this report bro. Atleast u gave a background check on yhe website. So dropping the link to the report should not be heculian task Mr intellectual

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by aribisala0(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

If you look up on the origin of the word “belief “ it originates from religion, because it’s based on assumptions you have to “believe with faith” and not with knowledge.
It does not Originate in religion > Which religion does it originate from?
It implies confidence, trust or placing value in a thing e.g. People used to believe that the world was flat.
belief has to do with so many things of which religion is one

Belief has as a corollary "Not believing"
People may disbelieve just like they may believe
You cannot conceptualize belief without understanding disbelief
Knowledge itself is not an absolute. It can change.
based on the emergence of new evidence and so knowledge itself is a form of belief with an explicit high degree of conviction. Philosophically that does not make it reality.
I can know and believe I am in pain physically based on hypnosis when there is no objective pathological basis
The bottomline is that you are out of your depth here with all this pseudo-intellectual posturing when you clearly lack the required cerebral infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oddfinder:

Omo drop the link to this report bro. Atleast u gave a background check on yhe website. So dropping the link to the report should not be heculian task Mr intellectual

Read the thread , can’t you comprehend?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
aribisala0:
[/b]It does not Originate in religion > Which religion does it originate from?
It implies confidence, trust or placing value in a thing e.g. People used to believe that the world was flat.
belief has to do with so many things of which religion is one[b]

Belief has as a corollary "Not believing"
People may disbelieve just like they may believe
You cannot conceptualize belief without understanding disbelief
Knowledge itself is not an absolute. It can change.
based on the emergence of [/b]new evidence[b] and so knowledge itself is a form of belief with an explicit high degree of conviction. Philosophically that does not make it reality.
I can know and believe I am in pain physically based on hypnosis when there is no objective pathological basis
The bottomline is that you are out of your depth here with all this pseudo-intellectual posturing when you clearly lack the required cerebral infrastructure

Can you now see the difference between it and knowledge, and yes it originated from religion.
Belief from “logos”
Ignorance is not bliss.
You are the shallow one here rambling and ranting with no reasoning.. how did they know the earth was flat? With which knowledge?
When is 2+2 gonna equal 5 base on new evidence, dunce.
How did they arrive at the new evidence? By believing ? cheesy
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by caracas: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
foryourmindlol:
I'll forever cherish USA as the most powerful country on earth.

Imagine if they supported us with half of the arms given to Ukraine in 1967, by now this animalistic cespit called Nigeria would have been overthrown and divided into its natural parts.

I'll never hear of Boko Haram or Buhari or Tinubu or Fulani bandit. I'll be hearing of Northern Nigeria like how I'm hearing Sudan or Somalia.

Chai.
This is so on point
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Oddfinder: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maynman:

Read the thread , can’t you comprehend?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Turns out you guys have been masturbating on FAKE NEWS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oddfinder:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Turns out you guys have been masturbating on FAKE NEWS.
Yes fake news according to you in Nigeria cheesy
“RIA Novosti, a Russian government-controlled publication, reported Tuesday that an explosion near the village of Zhuravlyovka injured four people. The outlet reported that the source of the explosion was an attack that originated from within Ukraine.”

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
ken6488:
feel the heat

What I don't get is why have Russia not yet declared war on Ukraine

What's this one saying?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by emmafineboy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
ken6488:
feel the heat

Oga Russians military re overrated OK,dis war really expose dem.... I don't tink d can withstand our nigerdeltan militants

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by peculiar2233: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
ken6488:
feel the heat

Omo iya aje
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Krismas(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ened:

Ignorance is not something to be proud of.
This news is 100% accurate. Even RT Putin propaganda channel meant for Zombies carried it.
grin What did RT carry? Check again! U guys are too fake. There was an explosion in Belgoriod. It didn’t say Ukraine did it. Ukraine alone without Russia hadn’t been able to completely defeat the separatists in Donbas or take over the territories they occupying. Where will they pass to shell belgeriod?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Padipadi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
ken6488:
feel the heat

may you be a casualty
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Maynman: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Krismas:
grin What did RT carry? Check again! U guys are too fake. There was an explosion in Belgoriod. It didn’t say Ukraine did it. Ukraine alone without Russia hadn’t been able to completely defeat the separatists in Donbas or take over the territories they occupying. Where will they pass to shell belgeriod?

Did you read the news or just the headline?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile by Krismas(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
emmafineboy:

Oga Russians military re overrated OK,dis war really expose dem.... I don't tink d can withstand our nigerdeltan militants
grin According to u, Ukraine is winning? Yet they want to agree to Russia’s terms, like demilitarization of the whole country, neutrality and non membership of NATO. Crimea is lost forever and Donbas can no longer belong to Ukraine grin And the Mumu Ukraine want to agree? How can u take shit wen u are WINNING?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Doesn't Want To Debate Ahead Of The 2024 US Presidential Election / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Why I Banned My Ministers From Marrying Extra Wives - Mohamed Bazoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.