Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought (3177 Views)

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience / If A Girl Ask U This Question What Wil U Say. / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by greatfucker: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
yes countless of time during my secondary school days but I don't like any of them the one I like sometimes never show me face
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by greatfucker: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
share yr experience
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by greatfucker: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
also some girls ask me out during my University days omo I bleep the hell out of them me that I don't even have time for relationship palaba
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Codeye(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Twice! First one was the love of my life second was weird and under age 14yrs can you imagine?
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Suspect1: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Viewer's bring the noise on.

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Uzomacharles: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
LET THE LIES BEGIN

7 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by pansophist(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Alot of times I've been asked out, directly and indirectly. Directly by saying that you guys should date, indrectly by the free food, calling, doing your housework etc. If I vibe with her, I give in. If not, I pretend like i didnt know whats going on, unless she asked directly, then I'll say politely that I'm not interested.

My thoughts about it is that rejection is not the typical female reality. Its normal for women to be the rejecter, not the rejected. I know a girl that hate me like how the devil hate Jesus, and it's because she threw in her advances and I said I'm not interested. I should have been more diplomatic.

Most importantly, girls that ask you out usually love the most. Women generally are swimming in male advances, but for her to ignore all of them and choose you, my guy, you found peace. There will be no unnecessary billings. She will please you and love you well, unless you mess up and she can't take it anymore.

The sad part of this is that alot of the women that will ask you out will be unattractive to you. I see it in myself as well. Physical attraction is so strong, that he/she might be an angel, but because we are not attracted, they loose value in our eyes. For most of us, its hard to love someone we ain't attracted to.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
The mostly use body language not speech

Actions speaks louder than voice
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by HopeNeverDies: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! My Ex Gf... yeah, she’s a year older than me... damn!! This babe asked me out herself, she plainly asked me if I’d be her boyfriend that she loves me so much.... I was kinda dumbfounded that day coz I found it funny.. but she meant it.. and I said YES!!!!!

Hey guys; i can tell you, this babe is among the most understanding babes out there... if I’m at fault, she would plead, if she’s at fault, she’s beg... I’ve never for a day lose my trust in her... lmao... I miss you babe. I shouldn’t have broke up... cry cry. You’re the best.

6 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by bashuayi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yess.. she asked me out and I say no probs we can fire on. it's been long though,my eyes never tear that time..she said she as a boyfriend but she just like me.. As a mumu man then I go dey show too much love and care....at first she said her boyfriend is not giving her attention like the guy is always busy..I think she was just bored and needed someone to be with...after I mumu my self for this girl finish. She begin give attitude o. Person wey dey mad for me at first. After like two weeks in the situationship she begin give attitude then I realized say the main guy don dey give her face back. The matter con dey boil me as I don fall for her. She use me catch cruise Wella. Before I know she text me say she no do again..omo my head won tear. Na then I feel the real heartbreak for girl wey no be my own...she is not the first girl i dated though but she is the first girl to tell me she is no more Interested, so the thing pain me....na since then girls be like shit to me. If you like fine craze I no send...na cruise I go use you dey catch. I never dey relationship since that one happened cause any girl wey come my way I dey give them cold vibe. Some go even tell me say they hate me after I give them real cold vibes. I go just talk to them anyhow them go dey wonder the kind person I be.. cheesy cheesy. Like I care...as I dey so if no be bestie bestie Biko pack and go no con give headache

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Babara1994(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
No female ever asked me out. Btw I've asked out over 1000 ladies in my lifetime, but only 2 accepted; they both have conditions though - I'll have to send them a huge sum of money first before thinking about it.

It's strange that some guys can be asked out by ladies. I thought it was a myth.

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Goldbw122(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nor be small thing
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
pansophist:
Alot of times I've been asked out, directly and indirectly. Directly by saying that you guys should date, indrectly by the free food, calling, doing your housework etc. If I vibe with her, I give in. If not, I pretend like i didnt know whats going on, unless she asked directly, then I'll say politely that I'm not interested.

My thoughts about it is that rejection is not the typical female reality. Its normal for women to be the rejecter, not the rejected. I know a girl that hate me like how the devil hate Jesus, and it's because she threw in her advances and I said I'm not interested. I should have been more diplomatic.

Most importantly, girls that ask you out usually love the most. Women generally are swimming in male advances, but for her to ignore all of them and choose you, my guy, you found peace. There will be no unnecessary billings. She will please you and love you well, unless you mess up and she can't take it anymore.

The sad part of this is that alot of the women that will ask you out will be unattractive to you. I see it in myself as well. Physical attraction is so strong, that he/she might be an angel, but because we are not attracted, they loose value in our eyes. For most of us, its hard to love someone we ain't attracted to.
The way you hammer on bills most times is really a big turn off,I pray you change this mentality else you may end up with the wrong woman.A desperate woman will lead you on and show you her true ID when she finally and legally secure you,thread carefully and man up(stop making bills sharing as a deal breaker in your relationship) Mr pansophist.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Demigod22: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yeah, I have this secondary School mate, then we both left secondary School to university. I started asking her out right from secondary School but she refused. We both gained admission, she went to university of Maiduguri and I went to Kogi State University. Then she started calling and texting, later she asked me to be her boyfriend. I rejected the offer immediately. Already, I have plenty girls in my school, and the distance relationship is not for me.

I have other girls that asked me out too, most of them ended up being my girlfriend, only few no work out.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Richvibes1997: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Godbless you brother
pansophist:

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Suspect1: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Babara1994:
No female ever asked me out. Btw I've asked out over 1000 ladies in my lifetime, but only 2 accepted; they both have conditions though - I'll have to send them a huge sum of money first before thinking about it.

It's strange that some guys can be asked out by ladies. I thought it was a myth.
u fugly?
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Babara1994(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Suspect1:
u fugly?
But that shouldn't be a major prerequisite, I believe. People say men are moved by what they see, right? And women are moved by what they hear.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by EmzyT: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Bolsman(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes, two ladies asked me out then. But I was a novice. Our maths teacher was dieing to have her, but she would not give a damn about him. She was so obsessed with me that she asked me out stylishly, I eventually slept on it. She moved on sharperly. When I began to like her, she didn't look my side again.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Darlingtonwrite(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Not tryna sound rude but it's a good thing to hear from a nice face than an ugly one. You appreciate a masquerade talking to you?
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by aylive02(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatfucker:
yes countless of time during my secondary school days but I don't like any of them the one I like sometimes never show me face
. Yes. It happened twice. Being the PRO of the SUG of my school, I had girls surrounding me everywhere in the name of "being a powerful" (the common slang among school comrades." One wanted something serious, the other wanted it as usual. I love those period mehn......m
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Fmlao: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
They don't know how to handle rejection...

No long story
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by charlesdinho7(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
all my life, 6 girls had asked me out before. the first one was so much in love with me that she will be crying just because i was not giving her attention. thank god i did not accept any of them. i turned them down. that wasnt love, they were just too obsessed about me
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mine was one young girl like that of about 19 years it all started like a play before I could know what was happening this girl sent me a message one night professing her love for me, and telling of how she have been giving me signs but I am not getting it, when I finally met her the following day she was just looking at me in a shy manner I asked her if she was the one that sent me the message and she replied yes, naso I just stand the interview her body with my eyes, cheesy looking at what I might stand to gain just incase I might decide to agree to her demands, but lass lass the small girl breast just dey immature for my liking, very small thing undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by LINTUNE(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yep alot...the strangest was a secondary school girl...if not for the fear of God eh grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Newusername(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
pansophist:

Good evening sir and how are you doing?

At the bolded, I noticed this. What do you think is the cause of this?
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by pansophist(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Newusername:

I think since women date up, then then you're the best for her at that time. And since they are not a challenge to you, attraction might be hard to come by.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by dhiqson(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Yes, twk actually
One was genuine the other was just showing mixed signals
Instead of me to stick to the genuine one, I fell for the mixed signals (after all she was light skinned ad you know everything at the right proportion) lol when this girl showed me hell

I turned to the genuine one. But it was too late as she had travvled out of this country angry
Shey if to say I follow am I for dry part of people wet ensure say Nigeria qualify for WIC
Now someone's stucked in this cuntry
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by luizpippo(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
During my 2nd year, there was one babe (called her Suppi, because her boobs were surplus)telling me all sorts, i didn't like her.

In my final year, another (igbo eyes, cos her eyes were always red), but i ran cos she wasn't pretty.

Then another in NYSC, but i couldn't push for it because i was a NCCF and Redeemed corpers fellowship exco.

Then one i met in church in 2016, she waited till i broke up with my babe in 2019 and told me how she had been waiting for me, i couldn't push ahead because her family knows me and i don't see her as my future wife even with all her tears.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by luvyaself95(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! My Ex Gf... yeah, she’s a year older than me... damn!! This babe asked me out herself, she plainly asked me if I’d be her boyfriend that she loves me so much.... I was kinda dumbfounded that day coz I found it funny.. but she meant it.. and I said YES!!!!!

Hey guys; i can tell you, this babe is among the most understanding babes out there... if I’m at fault, she would plead, if she’s at fault, she’s beg... I’ve never for a day lose my trust in her... lmao... I miss you babe. I shouldn’t have broke up... cry cry. You’re the best.
Madman grin why you broke up with her then
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by luvyaself95(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Newusername:

That only thing man and woman have in common. We like to pursue what we like and neglect what like us.

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by luvyaself95(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2022
charlesdinho7:
all my life, 6 girls had asked me out before. the first one was so much in love with me that she will be crying just because i was not giving her attention. thank god i did not accept any of them. i turned them down. that wasnt love, they were just too obsessed about me
Heartbreaker grin not only you tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Has Done This Habit But They Will pretend / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Am I The Father? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.