Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought (3229 Views)

Have U Ever Have Sex With A Married Woman Share Yr Experience / If A Girl Ask U This Question What Wil U Say. / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by luvyaself95(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2022
bashuayi:
Yess.. she asked me out and I say no probs we can fire on. it's been long though,my eyes never tear that time..she said she as a boyfriend but she just like me.. As a mumu man then I go dey show too much love and care....at first she said her boyfriend is not giving her attention like the guy is always busy..I think she was just bored and needed someone to be with...after I mumu my self for this girl finish. She begin give attitude o. Person wey dey mad for me at first. After like two weeks in the situationship she begin give attitude then I realized say the main guy don dey give her face back. The matter con dey boil me as I don fall for her. She use me catch cruise Wella. Before I know she text me say she no do again..omo my head won tear. Na then I feel the real heartbreak for girl wey no be my own...she is not the first girl i dated though but she is the first girl to tell me she is no more Interested, so the thing pain me....na since then girls be like shit to me. If you like fine craze I no send...na cruise I go use you dey catch. I never dey relationship since that one happened cause any girl wey come my way I dey give them cold vibe. Some go even tell me say they hate me after I give them real cold vibes. I go just talk to them anyhow them go dey wonder the kind person I be.. cheesy cheesy. Like I care...as I dey so if no be bestie bestie Biko pack and go no con give headache
Aswear you and i love story are almost the same just like you saying mine grin

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by Newusername(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
luvyaself95:
That only thing man and woman have in common. We like to pursue what we like and neglect what like us.

Hmm. You are right though.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought by MoneyGoDrop: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only 3 have made the move. The first one sent a little girl with the instruction to collect my number,it didn't work out because she was too rough for me.
The second one was during nysc in kano, i had to succumb because she was light skinned igbo girl that spoke yoruba (Yoruba full our lodge) with big ass.
The third one was also during service but i rejected her because of her body type and she also had yellow patches on her teeth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? / Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.