Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53055 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by amuwo1980: 1:10am On Apr 03, 2022
This man shud be tried for treason when leaves office and hanged
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
obailala:
You wrongly referred to me as a northerner, that's the reason I introduced my identity, remember? You even proceed now to impress it that I'm Muslim; now I'm not sure whether to just view that as childish or just a silly outburst from someone desperate for an argument.... Whether you believe I'm Igbo or not, that's absolutely irrelevant and inconsequential to my existence, i.e. what you believe here neither adds nor takes anything from me. So feel free to believe whatever you please.

Now back to the topic... All along we've been debating the membership of OIC, not sharia. I'm not sure why or how you've drifted towards sharia (probably as I inferred earlier, you're just looking for something to argue about)... OIC membership isnt the reason people practice sharia in parts of Nigeria and OIC membership doesnt negate the fact that roughly 50% of Nigeria's population are still Christians.

I never told you I supported sharia, especially in a secular state. For what it's worth, the practice of sharia has negative effects which impact on the freedom of Nigerians and which can impact my personal freedom if I choose to travel to those enclaves. On the contrary, Nigeria being a member of the OIC affects no one, except insecure people just spoiling for a pointless inter-religious contest.

But finally it's up to you; feel free to continue bothering yourself over mundane things such as OIC membership which has existed probably before you were even born.

The propensity that led to the introduction of sharia law in Nigeria is the argument that Nigeria is Moslem country because of her being a member of OIC. OIC's membership is driving force behind introduction of sharia law in Nigeria, so both goes hand in hand. Nigeria can't be in OIC without having sharia as its law. How I wish you can read more on Islam and it's growth till it reached to Africa, then you will understand that before enrolling a secular state in OIC other regions must be aware, due process has to be followed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.