Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53050 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by DSC7: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria has 2 terrorists. Buhari and the bandits!

Reno have said it all.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by piuspp(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubu is coming...this old guys just want to die in style, they have nothing to offer anymore. But we won't understand that cos we are too trobalistic n stupid

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by erubati: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
10 presidential jets?
Reno,please rest
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Nonexisting: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku
It will be your turn to collect soon.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]y
TheNiceGuy:

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

You are evil and purely demonic! What sort of human being are you? Students are on strike since and also a bomb detector is 180 million Naira... And you are supporting this inhumane govt in donating one million dollars to Taliban Islamic terrorist, that is against women's education. Why can't he use that money and clear the issue with ASUU? Or even buy bomb detector? You are purely evil.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2022
You dey share Money? Or Wetin you dey collect
Nonexisting:
It will be your turn to collect soon.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2022
It’s very difficult being Nigeria’s president, everything is your fault.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Harmony92(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Ayomi90:

What about $1 million gift to Afghanistan?
Thanks for asking ooo cry some people just like to camouflage evil, even with all the killings and poverty in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by limeta(f): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Truth be told Nigeria president don't even deserve a single jet
Wastage to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by PointZerom: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
OmenkaLives Ngeneukwenu sarki madriguy Liondeleo Apcmyheart you all have gone mute. Pls let me know your other monikers here because I know shame no longer allow you comment here.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm not evil. You'll see what I pointed out was the 10presidential jets. I repeat, nothing as such.

Meanwhile, $1m can't solve ASUU problem, they needed much more than that, #1.3trillion is their demand.

Note I don't justify $1m (#500m) donated, just a clarity

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]y

You are evil and purely demonic! What sort of human being are you? Students are on strike since and also a bomb detector is 180 million Naira... And you are supporting this inhumane govt in donating one million dollars to Taliban Islamic terrorist, that is against women's education. Why can't he use that money and clear the issue with ASUU? Or even buy bomb detector? You are purely evil.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by wiseoneking: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerians .. is the party not Buhari..

Buhari is financing the future jihad.. he’s planning according to original Apc manifesto..

Nigerians need to urgently vote out this party.. Na middle belt and Yoruba people I pity the most..

Igbos should went their ESN to bushes and forest.. they’re already camping and taking over .. while ESn Dey busy the torture igbos and killing them brutally
what an English! Your last paragraph is horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerians .. is the party not Buhari..

Buhari is financing the future jihad.. he’s planning according to original Apc manifesto..

Nigerians need to urgently vote out this party.. Na middle belt and Yoruba people I pity the most..

Igbos should went their ESN to bushes and forest.. they’re already camping and taking over .. while ESn Dey busy the torture igbos and killing them brutally

Oga, that is where you are wrong, you have little information on what is going on, think again if ESN/IPOB are killing their own as the media and government claim do you think the same Buhari who hates Igbos will send military intervention because of the death of any Igbo person in the south east, then his own brothers are been killed by bandits and terrorist without military intervention, I personally will not believe so, what is happening in the south east is most likely planned by the government, think again Buhari will not value a south Easterner life over that of Fulani/Hausa, he will actually be happy that the Easterners are killing themselves, think again if MNK who was in far away Kenya could be arrested, how are they finding it difficult to arrest people like Bello Turji who is inside Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by prophetfire: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm what will APC use as campaign come 2023 undecided
. Do they care? They know that majority of Nigerians are dumb. They would just play the ethnic and religious card and sway the emotions of majority of our hollow citizens by still blaming PDP.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Samunique(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

But what about the $1million gift to Afghanistan ?

Was it also a lie ?

Is it also all about playing politics ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by obuneme: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2022
But why are the youths silent on this government excesses but managed to invade Abuja stadium
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Basicend:
A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. .

How much does a person's life cost? Do you know how many young people that lost their lives in Kaduna attack? Why are you insensitive to people's problems? Don't you know that 5 hundred million Naira can buy 2 bomb detectors and 140 million Naira balance will remain. What of ASUU? Are you not aware that students are still at home? What is wrong with you people?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Gkemz: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
APC presented to us a blood thirsty terrorist. The terrorist is proud to associate with foreign Afghan terrorist counterpart.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Gamblex: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
My brothers don't be deceive again by any politician because buhari make noises more than reno he condemned all the past president n make fake promises, what is happening today?
nothing is working in this country anymore we are going out of frying pan into the fire.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Noviagro(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.

Neither PDP too.All the politicians are trash.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Banana Republic! My people, if you have pipeline close to you; carefully go and break it and start stealing your own share of national cake! You must never dull yourself again! It seems like some people are seeing you all as animals that can't do anything! Those money ain't gifted to Afghanistan, it is a looted money using Afghanistan as a cover up.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:

Another form of lies.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So what are you driving at Because this corroborated what I said that nothing like 10 Presidential jets

which takes us back to the questions i asked u earlier: how many jets are there?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by 77up(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Unfutunately,his braindead fans here , PDP apologist are ready to take everything he said with hook line and sinker without even using their brain.

10 maybach benz and 10 presidential jet grin
...and whoever believe this propaganda will claim he or she get brain, well I can already see some dundee united fellow hahahaha grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Rexymania(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Religious fanatic. Idiotic at every sense. Buhari is a very stupid man
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Justinlean02(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Consolidation 2023 grin
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2022
system21:

You are calling all those sub-humans for what? This is not time for fool party

i called them to come defend their darling daddy and blame PDP/jonathan
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by hammer567: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2022
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Goldentulip2: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.