Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,015 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53052 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Sultty(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Felixalex(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku

Hmmm

I doubted that too, but did he donate $1m to Afghanistan or not??

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by mmsen: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Sai Baba.

Remember when some people were shouting 'Sai Baba'?

Remember?

See una life. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

how many presidential jets are in the presidential air fleet?

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Kingcalls: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2022
The problem is Nigerians ....they are still even supporting APC and Tinubu to continue the trend.
.anybody that post any support for APC should be disgraced here on NL

23 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Skyehigher1: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians don enter one chance, when this unfortunate crying in national television in 2011 we are thinking that he loves no Nigerians now he show us what is crying for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by chatinent: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari is a weapon fashioned against Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ifakiland(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You have a point, but don't worry Nigeria breakfast go soon reach you sef....just be patient

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Billmah: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2022
God deliver us from this government....

The wickedness is too much.....

Ps.... A tutorial video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPZH38gr7Fc
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

https://punchng.com/2022-budget-buhari-to-spend-n12-5bn-on-presidential-air-fleet/

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2022
They'll soon be exposed and dealt with.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by sarrshoe: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Self-centered government.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Hublot1: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Oga , just provide facts to the contrary and stop wasting emotions

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Voldoz: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2022
I don commot mouth for Nigeria matter, Nepa (no body day query those ones, na only month end they day flash light), Police (They just day confused, they no know their work na for innocent citizens head they go get power) and FG (waste of space).

If you get money leave this country or make we gather fight them claim the country back cause Nigeria be like little girl way Old man day rape steady and we the masses just day watch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Jungleluv5: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2022
I am not a Buhari supporter but how can someone has ten Maybach cars in his garage for what and 1 million dollars to Afghanistan . Reno please provide evidence and proof it.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Felixalex:

Hmmm

I doubted that too, but did he donate $1m to Afghanistan or not??

i think Reno is about right:

https://punchng.com/2022-budget-buhari-to-spend-n12-5bn-on-presidential-air-fleet/

good question by the way. am not expecting the guy to reply
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by system21: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari is a religious bigot and tribalistic fool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Did president donated $1m to Afghanistan or not?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Benny6944: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2022
The way they support Terrorism in the country is the way they have supported Taliban's in Afghanistan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Jungleluv5:
I am not a Buhari supporter but how can someone has ten Maybach cars in his garage for what and 1 million dollars to Afghanistan . Reno please provide evidence and proof it.

you are still here. express don leave u. which proof are u looking for?

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Dshocker(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Why why why,why is my president the dumbest of all in the history of presidency around the world...Buhari it will never be well with you and all those that elected you,with those surrounding you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
This one no be President again na Presidiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Gamblex: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
show us ur proof sir.
if u take this kind of people too serious they will just cause chaos in this country n fly out.
how many of can afford to fly out? he is just playing politics n seeking for attention by lying.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by emilo2bad: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria newspapers with their useless headline. I thought it's Nigerians but to found out its useless Reno the fugitive. Nonsense
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Recall that the Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, HURIWA, had recently faulted the decision of President Buhari to give $1 million to Afghanistan through the Organisation of Islamic Countries, OIC.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022
spydera:
Someone donated a million dollars to Afghanistan!

How much is ASUU striking for again?

Wahala

Is ASUU a terrorist group?

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by aylive02(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Ayomi90:

What about $1 million gift to Afghanistan?
. Leave the were alone
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Mooh247: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2022
grin

APC Invented this style of Opposition Reno Omokirikiri is just using, let him go and get trained on opposition politics from Lai Mohammed

this revelation just exposed Buhari's religious fanatism and nepotism that we already know ... why donate $1m of our scarce resource to Afghanitan of all countries

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Aystarz: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2022
spydera:
Someone donated a million dollars to Afghanistan!

How much is ASUU striking for again?

Wahala

If that's not treason, I wonder what is

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2022
So what are you driving at Because this corroborated what I said that nothing like 10 Presidential jets
lexy2014:

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by system21: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...can you guys confirm theses allegations levelled against mr. integrity?
You are calling all those sub-humans for what? This is not time for fool party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.