Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53053 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Xscape1993(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lightorder:
wasted idiots who defend him while Nigerians die in mass , should come and see.
Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Xscape1993(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rawhumper:
Its only Gods love for humanity that has kept us through.

APC has ruined the country, but many will see it as party schemes but the truth is we are
the cause of our problems.

I blame the National Assembly for not doing
their jobs, licking that man's ass because of
money. Its a pity......

I call on Nigerians to march for the
impeachment of President Buhari, this way the National Assembly will be forced to do
something. Maybe the members are waiting to get a green light from the people.

It is now or never!!! I love your spirit dear.

ote author=Xscape1993 post=111518828]Evil president. I pity all those that are still supporting the evil party. APC is not a political party I keep saying this.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Unrated900(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Useless President
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by NickD(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna: Buhari under scrutiny over $1m gift to Afghanistan, using 10 Mercedes Maybachs

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/kaduna-buhari-under-scrutiny-over-1m-gift-to-afghanistan-using-10-mercedes-maybachs/
Please come and defend Buhari's $1M donation to Afghanistan.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Lightorder: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
Don't mind them.
ASU is on strike and students are wasting at home but worthless, useless white elephant project of Nigeria to chad rail project is on going. God will surely waste them

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
I just believe that all muslim indirectly are supporting terrorism, believe it or not they are same coz they always shout alauwa kubar before any operation imagine our president supporting supporting country like afghanistan taliban's what else do u need again

Let put hand together with our pvc and chase apc out of government pls
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Kaiser20: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm what will APC use as campaign come 2023 undecided
All the Regions supporting APC are all Zombie, the gullible supporters will still vote for APC , they don't have the mind to choose right or wrong.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Do internet have record of your grandparents or lineage ownership of your ancestral land ..

From where did your village migrated from or you believe that’s were creation met your people..
you’re asking for internet link to an oral history pass from generations

Then you have to vist the town , the historians understand the locality and why fight in this particular environment

Tiv say they came from Congo river .. ijaw has their history too.. igbos scatter after ignomina.. Fulani from Hausa states of Bayajide and the giant snake ..

All this happened centuries without internet link..

Mr igboman looking for internet link.. maybe government should bring back history to school..

Igbos are the root cause of violence in igboland .. igboman body Dey hot..majority dey reason with strength not brain..
Una want Biafra .. abi.. una declare non violence.. but una want violence .. and attract violence
Fulani yearly encroachment to southern Nigeria .. although this time Buhari invited them all over Africa.. and some looking for permanent abode .
Una see opportunity to carry out violence and form esn..
okay great.. since this people are in our forest .. chase them out .. from our forest.. no esn want comfort too..
Esn started killing police and officers.. igbo people oh..
Esn left bushes and forest to attack and bomb stations ..
Esn now want to control igbos .. and soon esn will establish a law for igbo people
And all dissidents will be tag sabo and slaughtered

And you want me to blame federal government

If person dey push you enter fire .. and you even the match towards the fire .. who come be the mad idiot

Abu’m confirm nwa otu.. Na Ana idu.. born Na Fegge lafiaji .. otu Nile bu ogbem.. agbara m shooting shooting with nwa mama..[if u know you know] Na st Stephens .. ha Uche gi di ya..

Na comfirm Italian you dey follow reason..
you see umuaka abakiliki Na awuhari Na otu.. we Dey observe ..
a ga Enye fa oso .. very soon..

Otu adighi eme ife mpianya..

Gaa juo ese .

No documented evidence from everything you said, just word of mouth, and even with that you still missed the real cause of the violence in the south east, so I don't believe you, you claim italian, claimed different things still without a clear root, even claim robber with Derico, no wahala, my own is that MNK made mistakes, IPOB made mistakes, ESN made mistakes and somehow they are still making mistakes including Ekpa, but they are not the root cause of the violence going on in the south east, with or without them, there would still be violence in the south east because of Buhari and his people, when there is injustice there would hardly be peace, I personally (if I was in the capacity now to do so) would have fought for justice for the south east, but not with the approach the IPOB is using, but like I said earlier people think differently...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by ajl: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Redoil:
where does the loyalty of the presidency lies
with arab muslim nation
or nigeria

It's on record that Buhari voted for a Republic of Chad candidate against a Nigerian candidate in the 80s when he was head of state, for an international position at the OAU thar the Nigerian candidate was vying for. Most likely the Chad candidate was fulani, and obviously the Nigerian candidate was a southerner.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

No documented evidence from everything you said, just word of mouth, and even with that you still missed the real cause of the violence in the south east, so I don't believe you, you claim italian, claimed different things still without a clear root, even claim robber with Derico, no wahala, my own is that MNK made mistakes, IPOB made mistakes, ESN made mistakes and somehow they are still making mistakes including Ekpa, but they are not the root cause of the violence going on in the south east, with or without them, there would still be violence in the south east because of Buhari and his people, when there is injustice there would hardly be peace, I personally (if I was in the capacity now to do so) would have fought for justice for the south east, but not with the approach the IPOB is using, but like I said earlier people think differently...

You’re a kid.

Next!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by slimfit1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku

What does patriotism have to do with being a critic why are you people so dumb?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

You’re a kid.

Next!

Capacity to do is not about age, it is about resources , know when to fight, know when to strike and know when to back down with the resources at your disposal, miscalculation should never be an option, that's the biggest mistake of IPOB...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Capacity to do is not about age, it is about resources , know when to fight, know when to strike and know when to back down with the resources at your disposal, miscalculation should never be an option, that's the biggest mistake of IPOB...

Mistakes of igbos.. not IPOB..

Una Brain dey una strenght

Next!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Mistakes of igbos.. not IPOB..

Una Brain dey una strenght

Next!

No it's IPOB... You are not Igbo so I'm not surprised, I'm Igbo and I do not support all their approach and I believe I'm not the only Igbo who doesnt, I believe in striking an enemy that the enemy will never have the chance to retaliate which is not what they have done... I hate back and forth....
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Shevchenkko: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Knows12:
I need work pls. hunger want kill me...
Did you vote Buhari ?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

No it's IPOB... You are not Igbo so I'm not surprised, I'm Igbo and I do not support all their approach and I believe I'm not the only Igbo who doesnt, I believe in striking an enemy that the enemy will never have the chance to retaliate which is not what they have done... I hate back and forth....

Igbos don’t know what they want ... they’re confuse ... reason it reflects in any igbo and Organisation

Ohaneze
IPOB
Esn
Ime obi

Anything igbo .. Na because them be igbos .. that’s who they’re

Over sabi ..
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Shevchenkko: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Basicend:
A million dollars is just abt 500m Naira now. .

You fit overlook that one na. . . How much gross thing can 500 naira do to Nigerian economy. .
Foolish comment. See your mouth like just 500 million naira. Do you have even 50k in your account ?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Akharmony: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Reno we need prove abg. . . A million dollars no b small money, and 10 presidential private jets and 10 bullet proof benz. . where is the story coming from.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Igbos don’t know what they want ... they’re confuse ... reason it reflects in any igbo and Organisation

Ohaneze
IPOB
Esn
Ime obi

Anything igbo .. Na because them be igbos .. that’s who they’re

Over sabi ..

I like how you are beginning to expose yourself , that's why I asked the question earlier grin
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...can you guys confirm theses allegations levelled against mr. integrity?

will not say a word. Just wait for a thread accusing pdp of corruption and you'll see him there asap.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I like how you are beginning to expose yourself , that's why I asked the question earlier grin

You see.. I choose this thread end to talk to you.. if this is page 1 or 2 I won’t

Truth is bitter

Igbos need Nigeria more .. the pains of the war and aftermath of the first coup made igbos to forget how successful they were in Nigeria before civil war

Biafra is a spirit ..

What Igbos need is to take their rightful place in Nigeria and not Biafra..

Yoruba knows this and since they’ve taken over from what igbos left ... will fight hell to let igbos have it back.

Or you think .. other Nigerians have forgotten how igbos dealt with them pre independence..

Teuth is that igbos open the eyes of the north and Nigerians to tribal superiority.. not tribalism.. and that made Nigerians always have a suspicious on igbos

Or you think that Ahmadu Bello statement about igbos was a hateful one.. no!

It was as a result of igbo attitude towards their host..

I don’t need to convince you about my personality

But the earlier you start asking questions.. the better for you

I always call out Yoruba people and I know my reasons for that
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

You see.. I choose this thread end to talk to you.. if this is page 1 or 2 I won’t

Truth is bitter

Igbos need Nigeria more .. the pains of the war and aftermath of the first coup made igbos to forget how successful they were in Nigeria before civil war

Biafra is a spirit ..

What Igbos need is to take their rightful place in Nigeria and not Biafra..

Yoruba knows this and since they’ve taken over from what igbos left ... will fight hell to let igbos have it back.

Or you think .. other Nigerians have forgotten how igbos dealt with them pre independence..

Teuth is that igbos open the eyes of the north and Nigerians to tribal superiority.. not tribalism.. and that made Nigerians always have a suspicious on igbos

Or you think that Ahmadu Bello statement about igbos was a hateful one.. no!

It was as a result of igbo attitude towards their host..

I don’t need to convince you about my personality

But the earlier you start asking questions.. the better for you

I always call out Yoruba people and I know my reasons for that

Are you happy the way Nigeria is today?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
obailala:

What's the fuss if Nigeria just like several other nations around the globe, donates $1m to a humanitarian trust fund for the people in Afghanistan? Is $1m going to solve all Nigeria's problems?

Nigeria has always given humanitarian support to different countries in need running into millions of dollars. Likewise Nigeria also receives humanitarian support annually from different countries running into hundreds of millions of dollars. So what's the noise with the Afghanistan $1m? Cos it's a Muslim country?

Meanwhile the RENO who's twisting your minds with these tales, did Nigeria not also have dire security problems and even ASUU strikes in 2014 when his oga GEJ donated $3m to Liberia and Sierra Leone? Did his oga not also have and even buy some of those presidential planes? Nigger just knows how to control gullible minds.

Only a useless man will be running after rat when his house in on fire

I dislike to argue with zombie btw
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Are you happy the way Nigeria is today?

Yes o..

Nigeria is a goldmine .. no tribe no names .. find yourself to the top and enjoy it.

If Nigeria ever divide.. everyone will regret it.. especially igbos ..
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Yes o..

Nigeria is a goldmine .. no tribe no names .. find yourself to the top and enjoy it.

If Nigeria ever divide.. everyone will regret it.. especially igbos ..

Thanks, I've gotten the answer I needed, and the north will rather die than let Igbos have Biafra, same reason MNK is locked for demanding for Biafra, If Igbos would lose from the division the north would have let them go a long time ago, and from your statement that says find yourself to the top and enjoy it, what of those people who were born poor with disabilities like blindness, they should suffer all their lives because they did not get the same opportunity as you who was born with an able body to climb to the top, that is what a working system is supposed to balance, not everyone will get equal opportunity to get to that top, so you are saying they should suffer because of that, Nigeria is a country with high level of injustice.

I don't expect you to reason with me because I now know where you are from like I said earlier, that is main reason why I want Nigeria to divide, what you people want is not we want, there will always be conflict in Nigeria because we will never agree as regions and one day the table will turn...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Pacyrus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
jeff1993:
And na this man some people dey support for this forum??

I have never see someone as insensitive and clueless like him ..... Even if I give him clues, he will still be clueless!!!!

May God punish all of his supporters both far and near!!!... May something good be always far from his supporters. May their life be as Useless as he has made Nigeria useless.
Ise!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Thanks, I've gotten the answer I needed, and the north will rather die than let Igbos have Biafra, same reason MNK is locked for demanding for Biafra, If Igbos would lose from the division the north would have let them go a long time ago, and from your statement that says find yourself to the top and enjoy it, what of those people who were born poor with disabilities like blindness, they should suffer all their lives because they did not get the same opportunity as you who was born with an able body to climb to the top, that is what a working system is supposed to balance, not everyone will get equal opportunity to get to that top, so you are saying they should suffer because of that, Nigeria is a country with high level of injustice.

I don't expect you to reason with me because I now know where you are from like I said earlier, that is main reason why I want Nigeria to divide, what you people want is not we want, there will always be conflict in Nigeria because we will never agree as regions and one day the table will turn...

See ba.. you’re a young mind and yet to understand Nigeria .. you’re full of emotions and sentiments which don’t work with humanity.. {you will soon learn with time }

You see igbos .. pray for igboland and Biafra.. you don’t even know or understand igbo warlord will give their fellow igbos the greatest brutality known in the history of mankind

The North is not even concern about igbos or their welfare

The day oil finishes .. the look elsewhere and leave una .. is nothing or forever something .. oil will dry up and those you accuse won’t be their to fight or mediate

You igbos always think immediately like Yoruba and politcs

You peoplw don’t see beyond Una nose .. so you will never understand.. it takes exposure to “ Nigeria “ to understand this .

And the south south minorities will stay clear of igbos Matter

Might not be today.. but will definitely come .. Na only una believe una wise for Una ignorance

Find your way to the top and live good .. nobody gives a fvck about you in life .. neither hear or anywhere in the world

Even in the states Z.. Oga find your way... that the life

Nobody waits for government or corporation

No wake up.. to reality .. maybe someday you will start fending for your self

You sound like person for him mama house
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

See ba.. you’re a young mind and yet to understand Nigeria .. you’re full of emotions and sentiments which don’t work with humanity.. {you will soon learn with time }

You see igbos .. pray for igboland and Biafra.. you don’t even know or understand igbo warlord will give their fellow igbos the greatest brutality known in the history of mankind

The North is not even concern about igbos or their welfare

The day oil finishes .. the look elsewhere and leave una .. is nothing or forever something .. oil will dry up and those you accuse won’t be their to fight or mediate

You igbos always think immediately like Yoruba and politcs

You peoplw don’t see beyond Una nose .. so you will never understand.. it takes exposure to “ Nigeria “ to understand this .

And the south south minorities will stay clear of igbos Matter

Might not be today.. but will definitely come .. Na only una believe una wise for Una ignorance

Find your way to the top and live good .. nobody gives a fvck about you in life .. neither hear or anywhere in the world

Even in the states Z.. Oga find your way... that the life

Nobody waits for government or corporation

No wake up.. to reality .. maybe someday you will start fending for your self

You sound like person for him mama house

I'm just laughing because you don't even know me, I don't expect you to agree with me but one thing is certain, Life has principles for fairness and justice, I don't need to brag about anything about myself but time will reveal a lot of things, sometimes it looks as if evil has the upper hand as it looks now with Buhari and his people but the table can be turned in just a second, how it will happen no one might be able to explain, I do not wish anyone death, but evil of man has an expiry date if not hitler will still be alive till date...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

I'm just laughing because you don't even know me, I don't expect you to agree with me but one thing is certain, Life has principles for fairness and justice, I don't need to brag about anything about myself but time will reveal a lot of things, sometimes it looks as if evil has the upper hand as it looks now with Buhari and his people but the table can be turned in just a second, how it will happen no one might be able to explain, I do not wish anyone death, but evil of man has an expiry date if not hitler will still be alive till date...

Nwanne teta n ula.. this is Nigeria a country.. maybe you tell that to Russians bombing away Ukraine
Or Americans with their atrocities all over the world

Or God and prayers don’t work in those places except for igbos grin

Ndi Igbo ga no Na isi...

Reason why so many scammers “ ministries “ and prayer houses “ in igboland

And the bad thing is they’re too stubborn to even understand the truth..

With their supriorty mentality..

Na suffer una dey.. for Biafra
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Brendaniel: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Nwanne teta n ula.. this is Nigeria a country.. maybe you tell that to Russians bombing away Ukraine
Or Americans with their atrocities all over the world

Or God and prayers don’t work in those places except for igbos grin

Ndi Igbo ga no Na isi...

Reason why so many scammers “ ministries “ and prayer houses “ in igboland

And the bad thing is they’re too stubborn to even understand the truth..

With their supriorty mentality..

Na suffer una dey.. for Biafra

This is not religion but principles, I'm not a religious person, Patience is a virtue, it's only a matter of time...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Kingspin(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Donation to a religion that plays host to terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Dino Melaye, Others Walks Out On INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.