Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs (53016 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / NDLEA Bust: Police Faces Scrutiny Over Abba Kyari's Defiance Of PSC Suspension / ‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2022
benardtotti:

The right question to ask is did buhari add any jet to the national Fleet? Or he met those jets on ground?

Good question.. No body wants to admit it...
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2022
YOU MEAN NIGERIA DEY LOOK FOR DOLLAR TO TRADE AND THIS MAN DEY DASH OUR MONEY OUT? HE WILL PAY FOR ITcry
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Ochelyko1: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna: Buhari under scrutiny over $1m gift to Afghanistan, using 10 Mercedes Maybachs

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/kaduna-buhari-under-scrutiny-over-1m-gift-to-afghanistan-using-10-mercedes-maybachs/

One of the reason he as a president have failed to mentioned the name of bokoharam sponsor's because he himself is also a sponsorer of a terrorist government in Afghanistan.

What are not saying? Is it not obvious that some of these Fulanis are dent of destroying our great country Nigeria.

What in a world that Nigeria is a member of Organisation of Islamic States? Is Nigeria an Islamic state? what is really going on?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Cognitivereason: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my questions:

If all the jets existed during gej era, how does it negate the fact that they are still being put to use by buhari as claimed by Reno?

How were d 10 cars mentioned exist during GEJ era? So a Maybach 2019 model existed before 2015 in gej administration? Are u aware that buhari got a brand new vehicle for his inauguration in 2015& got another one for his inauguration in 2019? Aren't u the one being gullible? Why are u trying to defend the indefensible and even doing it ignorantly?

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-launches-n280million-mercedes-maybach-s650-at-inauguration/

https://economicconfidential.com/2022/01/budget-buhari-spend-vehicles/

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/buhari-to-spend-n1-6-billion-on-new-vehicles-and-spare-parts-in-2022/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/495341-buhari-spending-billions-on-new-cars-while-borrowing-to-fund-big-government.html

Which car did buhari use for 2015 inauguration?

Ur first question is silly...are the jets supposed to be thrown away?..
Note only the Boeing 737 is used by bubu...worst case scenario if the plane is unavailable.. He uses the falcon 7x
The real question u should be concerned with is..which one of the jet or chopper did buhari add...I just gave a comprehensive list of all of them based on my research...
And of them were removed (2 AW 101, Hawker 4,000)

Bubu was inaugurated with the same cars used by GEJ in 2015..
I have fully admitted he bought new ones in 2019
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by seunayantokun(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2022
This is just one of the many acts of a chief executive terrorist. He has been a terrorist since he knows when and his supporters who for a piece of bread in the name of ethnicity and religion are everywhere fighting for him.
Just a look at his government, you will be convinced it is a government of terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lexy2014: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Ur first question is silly...are the jets supposed to be thrown away?..
Note only the Boeing 737 is used by bubu...worst case scenario if the plane is unavailable.. He uses the falcon 7x
The real question u should be concerned with is..which one of the jet or chopper did buhari add...I just gave a comprehensive list of all of them based on my research...
And of them were removed (2 AW 101, Hawker 4,000)

Bubu was inaugurated with the same cars used by GEJ in 2015..
I have fully admitted he bought new ones in 2019

Feast your eyes:

https://www.legit.ng/462201-photos-buhari-rides-much-more-expensive-car-than-gej.html

You still haven't answered my questions:

If all the jets existed during gej era, how does it negate the fact that they are still being put to use by buhari as claimed by Reno?

How were d 10 cars mentioned exist during GEJ era? So a Maybach 2019 model existed before 2015 in gej administration? Are u aware that buhari got a brand new vehicle for his inauguration in 2015& got another one for his inauguration in 2019? Aren't u the one being gullible? Why are u trying to defend the indefensible and even doing it ignorantly?

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-launches-n280million-mercedes-maybach-s650-at-inauguration/

https://economicconfidential.com/2022/01/budget-buhari-spend-vehicles/

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/buhari-to-spend-n1-6-billion-on-new-vehicles-and-spare-parts-in-2022/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/495341-buhari-spending-billions-on-new-cars-while-borrowing-to-fund-big-government.html

Which car did buhari use for 2015 inauguration?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Emir01:

You don't have a point. Who named them terrorists in the first place? Taliban is a government recognized all over the world even your US just released billions of dollars sized from them and donated money also. The money given by Nigeria government is towards Humanitarian assistance shikena.

You mean Taliban terrorist group are no longer terrorist group. Wonder shall never end. Taliban Militants Claim Responsibility for Rare Attack in Pakistan’s Capital
January 18, 2022 1:32 PM
Ayaz Gul, https://m.timesofindia.com/topic/Taliban

Sonner or later you will also deny that Boko Haram is not a terrorist group
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Omohena: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Anytime I sight him on my television,I just turn the TV off.The sight him irritate me.Even u that is insulting him here now,you all voted for him .I knew he was a complete failure b4 he anceded that position.Enjoy your Buhari ooo

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Omodua(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna: Buhari under scrutiny over $1m gift to Afghanistan, using 10 Mercedes Maybachs

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/kaduna-buhari-under-scrutiny-over-1m-gift-to-afghanistan-using-10-mercedes-maybachs/
That Buhari still in power baffles many sane minds. He doesn't deserve to still cling to power. He has mismanaged our economy; our diversity.
Nigeria's at razor's edge!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by TruthinAction: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2022
And the government doesn't have money to treat the victims of Kaduna train attack? I still maintain that we don't have a President. Only the wise will understand what I just said.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by obailala(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Who is the govt of the day in Afghanistan? Is not the Taliban terrorist? Or you just want to deceive yourself. They are all in charge of govt sectors
Money was donated to an international humanitarian trust fund to help in afghanistan; money wasn't donated to afghanistan govt. The afghan government has no access to the trust. A google search could have saved you this confusion but education seems like a crime to many black men.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by onuman: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2022
dre11:

Who is surprised that President Muhammadu Buhari donated to the Taliban which fought for an Afghanistan to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws?

Buhari querried the war against Boko Haram which is also fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
Money was donated to an international humanitarian trust fund to help in afghanistan; money wasn't donated to afghanistan govt. The afghan government has no access to the trust. A google search could have saved you this confusion but education seems like a crime to many black men.

You see your life, Buhari donated one million dollars to Organization of Islamic countries OIC, as a Muslim president for humanitarian supplies in Afghanistan. OIC will hand the money over to Taliban terrorist group who are now in charge of the country. Buhari didn't donate the money to international humanitarian organization. You are a liar.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by onuman: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm what will APC use as campaign come 2023 undecided

Which APC?

Buhari is planning to use another Islamic presidential candidate in PDP to win the 2023 presidential election, to continue with his legacy of Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.

The earliest demand from the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed, appointed by Buhari, was for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Stanleyq: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
that they will make sure thhey pay debths in 4 yrs
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Stanleyq: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2022
But for u, its buharinsi is de patriotic one abi
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Sunnyja: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku
So the $1m donation to the Talibans was given by Reno Omokiri because of politics?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Stanleyq: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
gambia:
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.
nigeria has never got such bad presidoe and will never get such in life, this i have seen
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Stanleyq: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Stanleyq: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerians .. is the party not Buhari..

Buhari is financing the future jihad.. he’s planning according to original Apc manifesto..

Nigerians need to urgently vote out this party.. Na middle belt and Yoruba people I pity the most..

Igbos should went their ESN to bushes and forest.. they’re already camping and taking over .. while ESn Dey busy the torture igbos and killing them brutally
LIKEWISE BANDITS KILLING HAUSAS AND FULANIS IN THE NORTH
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by makyegh(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2022
To hell with Omokri and his brand of madness.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by usah4(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2022
The most annoying and painful part is that nothing will be done after making us to know all this.
Just adding more pains to our injuries.
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by lookingfly: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
they will rig the election, this I've seen!
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Odin13: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You have not still answered my question, you have been stylishly dodging all my questions, I will re-ask you all the questions I have asked you and I will like you to ask me questions and I want us to answer ourselves with evidence written articles for these answers.

1. What is the root cause of the present violence in the south east between IPOB and the government and why the ESN was created?

2. You claimed that these regions I mentioned earlier sold lands to the Fulanis, please show me an article or document to prove that..

3. What state are you from, it is necessary for me to know because I know of a certain people from a certain region who will never reason with me even if I show them evidence as clear as the sun, so it is very important here, why hide your state if you have nothing to fear?

Like I said earlier, answer these questions with internet links to back up your claim and you can ask me questions and I wil use the same internet links to back up my claims...

Do internet have record of your grandparents or lineage ownership of your ancestral land ..

From where did your village migrated from or you believe that’s were creation met your people..
you’re asking for internet link to an oral history pass from generations

Then you have to vist the town , the historians understand the locality and why fight in this particular environment

Tiv say they came from Congo river .. ijaw has their history too.. igbos scatter after ignomina.. Fulani from Hausa states of Bayajide and the giant snake ..

All this happened centuries without internet link..

Mr igboman looking for internet link.. maybe government should bring back history to school..

Igbos are the root cause of violence in igboland .. igboman body Dey hot..majority dey reason with strength not brain..
Una want Biafra .. abi.. una declare non violence.. but una want violence .. and attract violence
Fulani yearly encroachment to southern Nigeria .. although this time Buhari invited them all over Africa.. and some looking for permanent abode .
Una see opportunity to carry out violence and form esn..
okay great.. since this people are in our forest .. chase them out .. from our forest.. no esn want comfort too..
Esn started killing police and officers.. igbo people oh..
Esn left bushes and forest to attack and bomb stations ..
Esn now want to control igbos .. and soon esn will establish a law for igbo people
And all dissidents will be tag sabo and slaughtered

And you want me to blame federal government

If person dey push you enter fire .. and you even the match towards the fire .. who come be the mad idiot

Abu’m confirm nwa otu.. Na Ana idu.. born Na Fegge lafiaji .. otu Nile bu ogbem.. agbara m shooting shooting with nwa mama..[if u know you know] Na st Stephens .. ha Uche gi di ya..

Na comfirm Italian you dey follow reason..
you see umuaka abakiliki Na awuhari Na otu.. we Dey observe ..
a ga Enye fa oso .. very soon..

Otu adighi eme ife mpianya..

Gaa juo ese .
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Richvibes1997: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Can the spend 8millon USD on repentant yahoo boys
dre11:

Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by obailala(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You see your life, Buhari donated one million dollars to Organization of Islamic countries OIC, as a Muslim president for humanitarian supplies in Afghanistan. OIC will hand the money over to Taliban terrorist group who are now in charge of the country. Buhari didn't donate the money to international humanitarian organization. You are a liar.
It's nauseating arguing with people who just want to argue for the sake of it. Like I said before, the OIC set up the afghanistan humanitarian trust fund (AHTF) and appealed for donations to help the people of afghanistan; they've also done this for war ravaged countries like Syria, Yemen, south sudan etc. Being a member of the OIC, Nigeria made a donation of $1m to the AHTF. If it annoys you and you want to ignorantly keep twisting the narrative by tagging it "donation to taliban", please be my guest .

https://reliefweb.int/report/afghanistan/oic-secretary-general-welcomes-donation-made-republic-nigeria-humanitarian-trust
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by obailala(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Sunnyja:
So the $1m donation to the Talibans was given by Reno Omokiri because of politics?
What did Reno say when his boss also donated to other countries in need during his time?
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by VULCAN(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Love how you cherry picked what you were gonna focus on.

You said nothing about the Maybachs nor the Donation to A terrorist govt.

You are evil

TheNiceGuy:
Everything this guy performorresign (Reno) said shouldn't be taken seriously.

When I saw 10 Presidential jets, I stopped reading because this has been cleared Many times. Nothing as such

He's not patriotic, he's just playing Politics as a core supporter of Atiku
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Freebills12: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
It's nauseating arguing with people who just want to argue for the sake of it. Like I said before, the OIC set up the afghanistan humanitarian trust fund (AHTF) and appealed for donations to help the people of afghanistan; they've also done this for war ravaged countries like Syria, Yemen, south sudan etc. Being a member of the OIC, Nigeria made a donation of $1m to the AHTF. If it annoys you and you want to ignorantly keep twisting the narrative by tagging it "donation to taliban", please be my guest .

https://reliefweb.int/report/afghanistan/oic-secretary-general-welcomes-donation-made-republic-nigeria-humanitarian-trust

I am happy that you have affirmed that Buhari made the donation to OIC, when he could have used the money to buy bomb detector sold at 180 million Naira, used it in settlement for ASUU problem and other security problems. Reno is right then
Re: Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs by Xscape1993(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Godstiger:
It is a terrorist organisation promax simple.
You are a true Nigerian dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) / Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo / Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.