Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

ty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ty (1814 Views)

19-year-old Girl Reveals Why She Is Selling Her V!rg!n!ty / I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours / Fun Time: How Do Y'all Say B**ty In Your Language? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ty by jobportng(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: ty by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
op next time try vega
Re: ty by jobportng(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
op next time try vega
is it herbs or chemical drugs ?
Re: ty by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 30, 2022
jobportng:
is it herbs or chemical drugs ?
not herbs get it at a close by phamacy if you need herbs try baby oku or ponkiriyo
Re: ty by jobportng(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2022
Ferrytech:
not herbs get it at a close by phamacy if you need herbs try baby oku or ponkiriyo
nah i prefer this its fine for me plus its herbs , thanks
Re: ty by Dreadlock69(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
jobportng:
so guys i created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7141069/product-last-long-bed i got several advice, but i decided to order for cupid tea , which some people recommended , my partner almost fainted! first time in my life, a girl told me to stop, i couldn't cuum, after the second round she told me she was hurt i should go and masturbate that she can't anymore! when she left i had to use my soap and it was really had for me to finally cum, through out the day i was just getting turned on by little things , omo is all i have to say!

Abeg no vex the cupid tea

How much?

Shey you go boil hot water do am with milk and chocolate?

Nkechi you dun die today
Re: ty by jobportng(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Abeg no vex the cupid tea

How much?

Shey you go boil hot water do am with milk and chocolate?

Nkechi you dun die today
grin grin grin grin i bought it 7k for the pack lol just dont take more than 1 tea bag, its like lipton just boil hot water pour inside and drink, it comes with manual sha
Re: ty by Uniquetani1(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2022
Na so people dey kill themselves
Spits

2 Likes

Re: ty by jobportng(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Na so people dey kill themselves
Spits
grin grin grin grin lol
Re: ty by kryptochats: 8:22am On May 31, 2022
jobportng:
so guys i created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7141069/product-last-long-bed i got several advice, but i decided to order for cupid tea , which some people recommended , my partner almost fainted! first time in my life, a girl told me to stop, i couldn't cuum, after the second round she told me she was hurt i should go and masturbate that she can't anymore! when she left i had to use my soap and it was really had for me to finally cum, through out the day i was just getting turned on by little things , omo is all i have to say!
lol i told you
Re: ty by janda1: 9:05am On May 31, 2022
I want to learn something
How many hours is the first round

How many hours is the second round

Answer the two please
Re: ty by kryptochats: 11:58am On May 31, 2022
janda1:

Answer the two please
hours ke haba grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ty by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2022
jobportng:

Lmao��
Re: ty by janda1: 4:53pm On May 31, 2022
kryptochats:
hours ke haba grin grin grin grin grin

How minutes is the duration
Re: ty by jobportng(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
janda1:

Answer the two please
wasn't up to an hour you wan kill me ? it was intense for about 15 - 20 minutes , almost same time with the second but i couldn't cum
Re: ty by janda1: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
jobportng:
wasn't up to an hour you wan kill me ? it was intense for about 15 - 20 minutes , almost same time with the second but i couldn't cum

Did you cum in the first round or it was after Cumming in the first round you were unable to cum again in the second round
Re: ty by Samakus(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2022
All these guys looking for who's daughter to kill
Re: ty by janda1: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2022
jobportng:

Please can you answer my question
I want to get it for someone
Re: ty by jobportng(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
janda1:

Please can you answer my question
I want to get it for someone
didnt cum any, na soap help me
Re: ty by janda1: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
jobportng:

Thanks boss
Re: ty by kryptochats: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
jobportng:
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What DAVIDO Did To This Lady On Stage. Davido Meets Memphis Depay / Why Is It That Almost All Nigerian Girls Are H*es??? / "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.