Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? (1811 Views)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / REDPILLAR / Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by cutecommend: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Many or some people you call bad guys, bad girls, Redpillar etc today were not so before. Some were potential husband or wife materials until someone they loved betrayed them.

I know a guy who was a play boy. I cannot say if he is now . But he told me of seeing his former babe naked with his friend. And the girl said "it is not what you think"... Yours might be that you loved a guy so much like your life depended on him and he dumped you...Yours might be that you preserved the virginity of the lady you loved only for one careless guy to break it

Share your experience and people may advised you how to be a good, sensible, watchful and wise guy this time around.
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Tewqewtii(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
F
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by EmzyT: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by TMTR: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
there is a wise saying that you should learn from the mistakes of others rather than yours.
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by AJOBI77(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by EmzyT: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
M
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

The real love I gave to my ex husband he didn't reciprocate it at all, no matter how hard I tried to please him. The Mumu was thinking my life revolved around him, that I can't do without him....Lol. If only he knew I was just trying to do the biblical obligation of a wife.

When I couldn't endure it again, I had to call it a quit. I divorced him immediately. He was shocked that I can go to such extent. He pleaded as if his life depend on it, but I have already made up my mind..I said boldly to his face "GOODBYE MR. RAYMOND, I AM DONE WITH YOU AND I AM DONE FOREVER"

From that day till date, I have been married to assorted types of dildos.

3 Likes

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bad thread
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by cutecommend: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The real love I gave to my ex husband he didn't reciprocate it at all, no matter how hard I tried to please him. The Mumu was thinking my life revolved around him, that I can't do without him....Lol. If only he knew I was just trying to do the biblical obligation of a wife.

When I couldn't endure it again, I had to call it a quit. I divorced him immediately. He was shocked that I can go to such extent. He pleaded as if his life depend on it, but I have already made up my mind..I said boldly to his face "GOODBYE MR. RAYMOND, I AM DONE WITH YOU AND I AM DONE FOREVER"

Assorted types? It is well
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by RedChiefPriest: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
If someone hurt you and you change to a bad person the joke is still on you.
When they hurt you and you change,you're giving them power over you and giving them the ability to influence your life and emotions but if you forgive them and forgive yourself,you're showing them you're bigger than them.
Instead of changing,just take some notes and lessons from the previous relationship.

Anyways na your life sha
Do am as you want

Dj! Supply me with 70 kegs of palmwine, 1 for me and the rest for everybody viewing this thread
Barman! Play me "The broken people" by Tyler Perry and Wasiu Ayinde.

9 Likes

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Samfloxin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Season what?

1 Like

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Brainmytool: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Am not bad and i am a redpiller, cos redpills, there are codes and principles that rules the man's life.

All I know is dat my response has always been and will always be: I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE, this reply hurts potential billers like crazy.

And girls always say am mean and my reply has and will always by:
I DON'T ACT OR BEHAVE THE WAY PEOPLE WANT ME TO, AND DAT I AM ME.

My advice for u: Don't hurt people cos u were hurt, rather, tell them i don't like people or am not interested. Its as simple as dat and wont cost u a dime. There is no need to be bad, just do ur part by following the redpill and ensure u don't fall a victim to ur preys (girls)

If u must qoute me, know dat i have atleast 5 girls currently professing love to me and always asking why i don't like people? Some even wants to be gifting me things and giving me free sex. cos i always tell them, they have nothing to offer. Prompting things like: U are mean, u are arrogant, u act like u are God and others are u slaves. This is because as a man i maintain my words and stand and rejects them always.

Hope it helps someone out there that thinks girls give sex, NO they don't give sex. You have ur sex and they have theirs and u two can agree to share ur sexes thats why u can only have sex, and nothing is like i gave her sex or she gave me sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by arthurwillia(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
One bany say God didn’t say yes to our relationship because she wan travel out go uk, the thing enter my body. Now I’m in the da sane uk with her and na oyinbo I wan Dey lash now
No love again
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brainmytool:
Am not bad and i am redpiller cos there are codes and principles that rules the man's life.

All I know is dat my response has always been and will always be: I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE, this reply hurts potential billers like crazy.

And girls always say am mean and my reply has and will always by:
I DON'T ACT OR BEHAVE THE WAY PEOPLE WANT ME TO. AND DAT I AM ME.

My advice for u: Don't hurt people cos u were hurt, rather, tell them i don't like people or am not interested. Its as simple as dat and wont cost u a dime. There is no need to be bad, just do ur part by following the redpill and ensure u don't fall a victim to ur preys (girls)

If u must qoute me, know dat i have atleast 5 girls currently professing love to me and always asking why i don't like people? Some even wants to be gifting me things and giving me free sex. cos i always tell them, they have nothing to offer. Prompting things like: U are mean, u are arrogant, u act like u are God and others are u slaves. This is because as a man i maintain my words and stand and rejects them always.

Hope it helps someone out there that thinks girls give sex, NO they don't give sex. You have ur sex and they have theirs and u two can agree to share ur sexes thats why u can only have sex, and nothing is like i gave her sex.

This looks like my twinny...
If not pride,they say I'm g@y
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Brainmytool: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

This looks like my twinny...
If not pride,they say I'm g@y

Please kiss me to prove that u are not attracted to ur fellow guys - Na hanty dey yarn.

Am i too big for you? Is there anything wrong with me? Why don't u like me? I don't want to say anything, but i have called u more than seven times this week and u can't even flash me, why? - this one I swear she too fine, get big nyash and small pecky bweasts. She has guys giving her money and works at same time and na nurse. Aunty dey always beg me to just tell her: i like her
grin grin

I learnt one thing: GIRLS ARE HIGHLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND USELESS. Be bold and Tell them to their face and watch them come after you seeking validation grin

1 Like

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brainmytool:

Please kiss me to prove that u are not attracted to ur fellow guys - Na hanty dey yarn.

Am i too big for you? Is there anything wrong with me? Why don't u like me? I don't want to say anything, but i have called u more seven times this week and u can't even flash me, why? - this one I swear she too fine, get big nyash and small pecky bweasts. She has guys giving her money and works at same time and na nurse. Aunty dey always beg me to just tell her: i like her
grin grin

I learnt one thing: GIRLS ARE HIGHLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND USELESS. Be bold and Tell them to their face and watch come after you seeking validation grin

Validation and attention..deny them this two things... They will think there is something physically wrong with them...

Redpill proved it... Attention is a womans cocaine,it drives them crazy.

The hanty funyy d!e..lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hehehehehe....
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Truly. I have never been hertbroken by a woman.

But I don’t think I can withstand one.

I have lots of experience with women (that I am not in romantic relationships with) and it gave me a negative impression of them.

But my current girl. She suffered some hurt cause I treated her harshly and without much regards. I hurt her emotionally cause I really don’t trust women (don’t blame me).

But, she stay and stubbornly insist that she is not how I treated her. Therefore I need to change.

She seems sincere about her claim. I have to soften up.

Truly, I still didn’t trust her. But I don’t want to hurt her, so I work on myself so that incase she ended up a LovePeddler like every other women I know. I can let her go without hurting her or myself.

Honestly, I believe every woman is a LovePeddler. And every woman can’t be trusted.

I may be wrong. But, I have my reasons.

I am very brutal with women. But my current girl just knows how to handle me well. Even if she turns out a LovePeddler, I may simply overlook it.

But she will just be like any other woman to me. I pity any girl that catch feelings with me. The ones I have successful relationship with that is not romantic is only because it’s business thingy.

I am no red pillar though.

Two things are Involved..
1.All daughters of eve are love peddlers....

2. All daughters of eve can be love peddlers...

Know this and tell me why you wont know peace!
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hehehehehe....many things, I'm even tired of typing it, but the summary and lesson of it all was that I realized nobody is indispensable in my life...
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Uzomacharles: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
cutecommend:
Assorted types? It is well
I sell too in case you need
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

I am sure she is no love Peddler.

But I know she can be one.

I can’t leave her cause I don’t have any excuse, and I can’t hurt her.

Given these circumstances, the only solution is not for me to catch feelings.

I think men should not catch feelings with women. Especially if betrayal will hurt you. Don’t just think high of women.

It’s safe that way.

I am sad talking about this though. I think she deserves my love.

The sometimes kinda act lovely,submissive and pitiful all for your love.. But bro, never you Invest emotions if not finance at least dont catch feelings,dont Invest emotions.. This is your defense mechanism Incase things go sideways...

In all your doing, dont loose frame!
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

I had more emotions when I was single. Cause I don’t have anyone to share it with.

But now that I have someone. I kill it cause I treasure my feelings.

A woman is the last thing I can trust.

I am less than zero.

Now you a real nigaa
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by LogicBomb8: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by UcheBerry(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Are you an Affiliate Marketer, Freelancer or a Youtuber in Nigeria and you are finding it difficult in getting the best rates for your currency conversion. Ace Digitals Arbitrage is here for you and with the best competitive rate in the market as we speak, while not seize this great opportunity and contact us right now via
whatsapp :
https:///2349079581937

We look forward to serving you,
Kind Regards.
Ace Digitals Arbitrage.
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by ebubeson: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Relationship
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Fidecoo(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Hahaha.
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by ebubeson: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Tell us your stories. We may learn from it.
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by Dagger111(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your punna go don wide like Nsukka campus gate. Chai!!
Re: What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl? by LogicBomb8: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Brainmytool:

Am i too big for you? Is there anything wrong with me? Why don't u like me? I don't want to say anything, but i have called u more than seven times this week and u can't even flash me, why? - this one I swear she too fine, get big nyash and small pecky bweasts. She has guys giving her money and works at same time and na nurse. Aunty dey always beg me to just tell her: i like her
grin grin

I learnt one thing: GIRLS ARE HIGHLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND USELESS. Be bold and Tell them to their face and watch them come after you seeking validation grin
lolz what do you tell them to their face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Bleep A Nigga That Spend Like 5 Minutes In Bed? / Why Is It That Almost All Nigerian Girls Are H*es??? / "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.